ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry how long is a "break" from NO and stim products? before i can start taking them again

i'm on the following

animal stak2
    animal cuts
    animal m-stak

controlled labs purple wraath, white flood, green mag.

out of white flood and i noticed some tolerance developing. how long of a break do i need to take to get rid of tolerance and start back up again?

if i started up again i'd re do the animal stack i'm doing and controlled labs. don't know what else it looks like i'm missing....protein? thyroid fat loss?

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ghostice View Post
    i'm on the following

animal stak2
    animal cuts
    animal m-stak

controlled labs purple wraath, white flood, green mag.

out of white flood and i noticed some tolerance developing. how long of a break do i need to take to get rid of tolerance and start back up again?

if i started up again i'd re do the animal stack i'm doing and controlled labs. don't know what else it looks like i'm missing....protein? thyroid fat loss?
    Well i think you can cut some stuff from your stack and stick to Animal or CL stack, just my choice. General the time on = time off stims work great for me, if you want to accelerate the process you can add something like Reset A.D. ( with the break of stims ).

Im assuming you already have protein and a multivitamin on hand right?

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are only using stims and NO's on workout days I see no need for a break.

If you are taking White Flood and Cuts everday, just scale back your stim intake...I haven't had a caffeine free day since I was 7 years old

I see little reason to take NO boosters daily anyway..so just go to a pre-workout use of them. I pop a couple grams of Arginine Ethyl Ester with my pre workout stim 3 days a week.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    two weeks
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did about three weeks and felt great off and coming back on to them

Nothing can make it like the first time on them though =\
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghostice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no i thought purple wraath was protein.?

too many overpriced multivitamins i haven't ever noticed any difference taking them. no strength or weightloss.

i've been on NO products for over 3 months now

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PW is an intra workout amino acid/endurance product.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostice View Post
    no i thought purple wraath was protein.?

too many overpriced multivitamins
    Wow
    o_O

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do a seven day system cleanse and then all supps will work better
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    If you are only using stims and NO's on workout days I see no need for a break.

If you are taking White Flood and Cuts everday, just scale back your stim intake...I haven't had a caffeine free day since I was 7 years old

I see little reason to take NO boosters daily anyway..so just go to a pre-workout use of them. I pop a couple grams of Arginine Ethyl Ester with my pre workout stim 3 days a week.
    i didn't think to mention that.....

I ONLY TAKE the STIMS and NO's ON WORKOUT DAYS...

so then is it my tolerance building up or is it just time to switch to another product?

Originally Posted by Hansolo261 View Post
    do a seven day system cleanse and then all supps will work better
    k how do i go about doing something like that?

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't rush into a new stim without giving a good amount of time in between. I usually got at least a month, sometimes even two between preworkout/NO/stim products.

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ryan314 View Post
    Don't rush into a new stim without giving a good amount of time in between. I usually got at least a month, sometimes even two between preworkout/NO/stim products.
    Do you go totally caffeine free? (I can't even fathom doing that).

Cause if you (meaning anyone, not YOU specifically ) still drink coffee / tea / diet soda etc, there is no real break.

I've literally had at least one cup of coffee per day for the last 20 years (took a couple 1 week breaks in there...HEADACHE!! ), , but to this day, even with large stim doses a few days a week, I can still feel the effects from a single cup of coffee. Hence my views on how needed a break are likely skewed as long as on 'off days' you only have a cup or two of coffee (50-125mg caffeine).
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Do you go totally caffeine free? (I can't even fathom doing that).

Cause if you (meaning anyone, not YOU specifically ) still drink coffee / tea / diet soda etc, there is no real break.

I've literally had at least one cup of coffee per day for the last 20 years (took a couple 1 week breaks in there...HEADACHE!! ), , but to this day, even with large stim doses a few days a week, I can still feel the effects from a single cup of coffee. Hence my views on how needed a break are likely skewed as long as on 'off days' you only have a cup or two of coffee (50-125mg caffeine).
    okay. so then if i prescribe to your idea then maybe its not my bodys tolerance in general. maybe i just need to change up my NO supplement since i only take it on training days and i only lift 4 days out of the week. cardio i try not to use it too much maybe only have the dosage to get me started.