deepwheels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Help from 24 Hour Fitness Trainers

I have a lot of Fitness Orientations coming up and I was just wondering how do you all set up your fitness orientations? What is the best way for me to set up F.O.'s when trying to sell packages?

Thanks

FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Speak the truth, ask open ended questions. Ask a lot of questions and let them talk. Get their measurements and use whatever they say to sell sessions.
    I learn 24/7. I don't pretend to know everything, and I LOVE lifting weights.

ISSA certified
    NASM- in progress
    ACE in progress

Why lie, I wanna look like Arnold in his prime.

honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yup...find out what they want/need, what has caused them to fail in the past (and how you can correct that), pretty much make it to where they believe you are a necessity for them to reach their goal.
    I know they teach to do the squat assessment and all that stuff, but if someone wants to lose 50 pounds, they could really case less about stretching.

I talk with the member for ~20 min about goals, take measurements, etc and figure out what they are shooting for. Then I'll show them a few basic exercises for bodyparts they request but make it very challenging for the individual with a strict form (usually a slow tempo with an isometric hold) that will make them burn and sweat. The last 10 mins or so I explain how I train and how I help them reach their goals (back to what freddy said).

I was originally taught to prescribe sell....so if someone needs to lose 50 pounds it'll take them a minimum of 25 sessions or so for $1500. When someone sees that price 95% of the time they're going to be like **** THAT...they've known you for an hour and no trust has been established. Once in a blue moon you'll connect with someone easy and they'll buy high, but in my career this rarely happens.
    Start LOW with the sale, say 5 full sessions for a discounted price or whatever cheap promotion is running, explain that this won't get them to their goals and they won't be able to develop a long-term workout plan, but it will show them how the program works and more importantly your training abilities....then once you build value in your training the re-sign is much easier to achieve in a few weeks.
    Last edited by honez; 10-10-2008 at 12:25 PM.

mtorres1445 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    people buy on emotion, so find something that hits them emotionally, like losing weight, drastic change....and close it...

if they dont buy, reschedule them again in 2 weeks and tell them that they havent made any progress and set them up with a 5 session deal...

talk to us again, in a couple months and see if you still like working there...

since everyone, including myself thinks 24 is a horrible place.