thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisisdevin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can I do light cardio before or after I workout?

As in at a treadmill, at 3.5mph for 30mins? will it work?

JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    after... and yes i hate a shy bitch.
    JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110936481

PSU

Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000)
    no you will die.

yeah of course although depending on your goals you may want to do it after weights so you have energy to lift heavy weights. and by will it work what do you mean?

oakwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I swim for 20 minutes before I lift to warm up all my joints. I am almost 49 yrs old. I find this helps me. When I was younger, my idea of a warm up was to yawn and stretch a couple of times. Experiment. Find what works best for you.

microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oakwood View Post
    I swim for 20 minutes before I lift to warm up all my joints. I am almost 49 yrs old. I find this helps me. When I was younger, my idea of a warm up was to yawn and stretch a couple of times. Experiment. Find what works best for you.
    I don't think he means warming up, though.

To the OP: why do you want to do cardio? Lose weight? Better stamina?