Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaei is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I should have read this earlier

wanttogetbig7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Grinners View Post
    It's not really that big of a deal.

You get paired with someone 4 belts above you, you get tapped out 50 times. The end.

You go against a 3 month white belt, you get tapped out 3 times.

Eventually you start to tap people out

So I get crushed into the ground ....haha. Well that sounds about right. I haven't had the time to do anything about it yet. I thought they might break classes up into age groups or skill levels or men and women ... etc etc

So it's a big free for all? I guess that's a sink or swim approach ....

manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Really looking to get into BJJ will also be my real first time partaking in a martial arts. Fan of MMA and a few friends practice boxing and kickboxing.
    I have found a BJJ gym and it looks pretty good. Coach seems qualified and has participated in numerous competitions from the looks of it, the facilities looks decent judging from the pics.
    Still want opinions if this is good enough with this head coach?
    http://www.cpabjj.com.au/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Portugues_Vieira
    Thanks.
    Bit late, but he is a great coach. Take a trial class there, i have a spreadsheet with a whole bunch of other Melbourne schools. There are a lot of options for BJJ in Melbourne and most of them are high quality. eg Absolute MMA, Dominance, Australian Elite Team.
    BJJ Crew

Muay Thai Crew

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by manletofpeace View Post
    Bit late, but he is a great coach. Take a trial class there, i have a spreadsheet with a whole bunch of other Melbourne schools. There are a lot of options for BJJ in Melbourne and most of them are high quality. eg Absolute MMA, Dominance, Australian Elite Team.
    Thanks brah.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup Guys , Im from Portugal and today iv taken my second judo class , its a non profit club and i dont even know what dan the sensei is , anyways , the thing is i feel the class is a bit hum random compared to what you guys say you do

the class is 1 hour

20 minutes of warming up on the verge of conditioning ( like 10 ukemi reps in middle of it all =

repetitions of like 3 techniques 20 minutes

newaza 20 minutes

and ya thats that , and the guy who is teaching me is a orange belt , since the sensei spends is time teaching kids at the same time and gives tips from time to time , i just feel that the lack of ukemi practise , the huge variation in techniques is not hum optimal? whats your opinion
    Portugal Crew
    Anime Crew

Bench 120kg x 2
    Squat 140kg x 2
    Deadlfit 180kg x 2

Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whats proper attire for a BJJ class assuming that the place provides a gi? what do i wear underneath?
    Instagram: @muscle_mike
    YouTube: Muscle Mike

manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletofpeace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fruity Snacks View Post
    whats proper attire for a BJJ class assuming that the place provides a gi? what do i wear underneath?
    Underwear is a given. Some people wear rashguards / compression wear underneath the gi but others wear nothing else. If you are really hairy i suggest a rashguard to stop your hair being accidentally pulled or it being rubbed in other peoples faces
    BJJ Crew

Muay Thai Crew

andiiiichen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

about the gym around me.

My account is not allowed to post links...But I found three gyms around me. I think they all look fine but i am not professional. So can anyone help me see throught their websites and choose for me plz?
    names:
    The blastma
    Fight prime
    TwistedFitness

they are all located at Madiosn WI.

thank you!

Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andiiiichen View Post
    My account is not allowed to post links...But I found three gyms around me. I think they all look fine but i am not professional. So can anyone help me see throught their websites and choose for me plz?
    names:
    The blastma
    Fight prime
    TwistedFitness

they are all located at Madiosn WI.

thank you!
    All 3 look reasonably legit but I'd check out the 3 of them and see which fits your schedule, price range, and personality best. Twisted Fitness looks like an Alliance Affiliate which is one of the biggest BJJ teams around. It doesn't mean it is the best school/option but it certainly means it is worth checking out.

Without someone from your local scene, it is hard to comment on the best choices based off the webpage.
    BJJ Brah

stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Originally Posted by manletofpeace View Post
    Underwear is a given. Some people wear rashguards / compression wear underneath the gi but others wear nothing else. If you are really hairy i suggest a rashguard to stop your hair being accidentally pulled or it being rubbed in other peoples faces

Im rly hairy n i dnt like wearing anything underneath

terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terminotic45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah i bet dude very intense training but always down to find. New spot to pin opl up all day ha ha not trying to sound lame but i do enjoy the rush

Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am considering training so bad

gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went to Atos the other day, and they want to charge me 350$ for a month to month. Nope nope nope.
    BFing mom. Pediatric ICU Nurse. Farm girl stuck in the Sin City. BJJ Purple belt.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Pray4Paul View Post
    I am considering training so bad
    Just do it. You're young. I'm 32 bro been training for a while.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gorbeth View Post
    I went to Atos the other day, and they want to charge me 350$ for a month to month. Nope nope nope.
    Greedy kunts as expected. That piece of chit Galvao charges 500dollars an hour for a private. Id rather get buttfukked by Jamal and his brothers.

Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tapciv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow. What do the other gyms in the area charge?

Originally Posted by chucksmanhood View Post
    Greedy kunts as expected. That piece of chit Galvao charges 500dollars an hour for a private. Id rather get buttfukked by Jamal and his brothers.
    Does he really believe he is worth that amount or is he trying to price himself out of actually providing privates? I remember Lloyd Irvin would advertise some insane rate per hour for a private lesson (like 2k/hour) but there were reasons behind that which were more-so related to marketing and creating a perception.

Back when I was a new blue belt, two friends offered to do a private lesson with the Mendes Brothers and split the cost per hour. I wanted to get the chance to train with the best at some point and figured why not. They charged $300/hour and I was not impressed. Sure, the level of BJJ was through the roof and it was awesome that way but they didn't treat us like customers paying $300/hour. It was casual to them except when it came time to getting paid and time to start/stop training.

For example, Rafa would roll one of us and Gui would do something on his phone but wasn't engaged in any manner with the ones paying for the hour (IE - Gui would tap me a bunch of times in the roll and then when we sat off to the side because Rafa was rolling with someone else, there was no mention of what I could do better or what I did well, etc...). Rafa, a little more friendly would be making small talk but that was about it when he was off between rounds. The latter half was technique - which was great. They asked us what we wanted to learn and showed great stuff all around but I wouldn't say 300/hour worth value.
    BJJ Brah

chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lloyd Irvin was, maybe still is charging $1500 an hour for 'straight' grappling, 1800 for added leglocks and 2G's for grappling with strikes.

1800 for added leglocks
    Who needs to pay that when you could just make your own leg lock stick?

BJJ Brah

BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    we got a badass over here

TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So, I'm strongly considering joining my local BJJ gym and I ran across this video from Rener Gracie (and his wife) on surviving the first six months of BJJ. I thought it was a really encouraging and useful video with ideas I'll apply if I sign up.

My take away from this:

You're going to be submitted a lot in the first six months. Just try to survive and learn to avoid different submissions without worrying about submitting people. That will come later. Success shouldn't be measured by how many submissions you get, but by how much you're learning and how you're not being submitted as fast as time goes on.

Approach fellow classmates as teachers and don't make yourself a threat or challenge that they, as someone with more experience, must shut down. Ask "do you have a training partner," instead of, "you wanna roll?" It sounds less like a challenge. Maybe start out by asking for them to show you how to pass guard and then start from there and roll. When they submit you, ask what you did wrong and ask for a tip on how to counter that submission. Show gratitude for their help.

People love to teach others and it helps both of you. If they see you as a student, they will be proud of you getting better. If they see you as someone who just wants to beat everyone, they are going to hard and make sure you don't succeed.

Originally Posted by TrashPanda View Post
    So, I'm strongly considering joining my local BJJ gym and I ran across this video from Rener Gracie (and his wife) on surviving the first six months of BJJ. I thought it was a really encouraging and useful video with ideas I'll apply if I sign up.

My take away from this:

You're going to be submitted a lot in the first six months. Just try to survive and learn to avoid different submissions without worrying about submitting people. That will come later. Success shouldn't be measured by how many submissions you get, but by how much you're learning and how you're not being submitted as fast as time goes on.

Approach fellow classmates as teachers and don't make yourself a threat or challenge that they, as someone with more experience, must shut down. Ask "do you have a training partner," instead of, "you wanna roll?" It sounds less like a challenge. Maybe start out by asking for them to show you how to pass guard and then start from there and roll. When they submit you, ask what you did wrong and ask for a tip on how to counter that submission. Show gratitude for their help.

People love to teach others and it helps both of you. If they see you as a student, they will be proud of you getting better. If they see you as someone who just wants to beat everyone, they are going to hard and make sure you don't succeed.
    Cool story bro.

gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For the love of God,

Trim your finger/toe nails.
    Do not try to rip someone's head off.
    Do not body slam or spike someone on their head.

And if you take my back with a cup on your junk, it is fair game for me to kick you in your ******* "on accident" while I'm casually playing guard.

But most of all, have fun. Starting BJJ was the best thing ever.
    BFing mom. Pediatric ICU Nurse. Farm girl stuck in the Sin City. BJJ Purple belt.

And if you take my back with a cup on your junk, it is fair game for me to kick you in your ******* "on accident" while I'm casually playing guard.
    You should come to my dojo. Swear to god, would love to humble you. Would benefit you greatly.

PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by wanttogetbig7 View Post
    So I get crushed into the ground ....haha. Well that sounds about right. I haven't had the time to do anything about it yet. I thought they might break classes up into age groups or skill levels or men and women ... etc etc

So it's a big free for all? I guess that's a sink or swim approach ....
    Any good school should have you with higher belts and those belts should be taking it easy on you. At our school it is very clear that you don't trash the new guy.

PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoWdA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TrashPanda View Post

My take away from this:

Just do it man. You will never know if you don't try. You will make a million mistakes, there is no way around that. You will get submitted and trashed. My main advice is to slow down and BREATHE. Tap early and often. Listen to your instructors. Everything Rener says is correct. The main thing is simply walking in the door.

You should come to my dojo. Swear to god, would love to humble you. Would benefit you greatly.
    I'm not sure how complaining about a hard plastic cup jamming into my spine while rolling is implying that I think I'm tough stuff. There is a reason they are illegal to wear in a bjj tournament.

ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryan0931 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gonna start going to this gym here in Oakland called Dek Wat. Just taking MT classes twice/week for now but they also have boxing classes and BJJ class twice a week.

It's 125 a month and as a college student I can save that money but I also need something to do in my spare time.

Already went twice and the gym is kind of small but only 3-4 other people go when I attended the noon classes. Only one instructor which I'm not sure if it is good or bad.

Only thing that's giving me thought is the 12 month contract but the cancellation fee is 150 which is not too bad. If anyone can give some input on the gym/trainers that would be great, thanks!

Also I'm small, 140lbs at 5'8 and I feel like it would be very tough to gain weight while training.
    Last edited by ryan0931; 04-19-2016 at 06:58 PM.

Originally Posted by ryan0931 View Post
    Gonna start going to this gym here in Oakland called Dek Wat. Just taking MT classes twice/week for now but they also have boxing classes and BJJ class twice a week.

It's 125 a month and as a college student I can save that money but I also need something to do in my spare time.

Already went twice and the gym is kind of small but only 3-4 other people go when I attended the noon classes. Only one instructor which I'm not sure if it is good or bad.

Only thing that's giving me thought is the 12 month contract but the cancellation fee is 150 which is not too bad. If anyone can give some input on the gym/trainers that would be great, thanks!

Also I'm small, 140lbs at 5'8 and I feel like it would be very tough to gain weight while training.
    If yer a noob, then training with only a few other in a class is likely a good thing. The instructor can give you more focus, which wouldnt happen if there were 25 other folk in yer class.

I'm not sure how complaining about a hard plastic cup jamming into my spine while rolling is implying that I think I'm tough stuff. There is a reason they are illegal to wear in a bjj tournament.
    Its also illegal in bjj competitions to wear a rashguard. Thats a moot point.

If a cup is truly causing you pain and your not just being prissy, maybe you should speak to the fellas that wear said cup rather than kick them in the todger.

TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrashPanda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Do you honestly expect guys to not wear cups? You'd probably think differently if you had a giant, exposed clit hanging between your legs.