HFClark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Losing weight, looking thinner.. still losing weight but i look bigger?

Hello guys,

so ill just give you a quick summary of what im going through. Almost a year ago i weighed 205, i was unhappy with that so i went to the gym and changed my diet. Months went by and i was slowly losing weight.. however my stomach/lovehandles were still big in fact they looked bigger then before! I just ignored it and kept going, FINALLY my stomach was much flatter and my love handles were much smaller! Since then i have been given her and my stomach has gotten smaller every day and so have my love handles... until last night. It's starting over, my love handles look huge and my stomach, while not as big as before, still looks big. I can't figure this out! If the rest of my body was getting smaller then my stomach would look bigger, but i doubt that would make a huge difference. Im really discouraged because i have no idea why it's happening and its very noticeable. My diet has stayed the same, my gym routine has increased and im stumped. For anyone wondering, i weigh 166 now.

ANY information/reasons/help is appreciated!

Thanks
    Last edited by HFClark; 02-23-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Add in current weight.

muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HFClark View Post
    Hello guys,

so ill just give you a quick summary of what im going through. Almost a year ago i weighed 205, i was unhappy with that so i went to the gym and changed my diet. Months went by and i was slowly losing weight.. however my stomach/lovehandles were still big in fact they looked bigger then before! I just ignored it and kept going, FINALLY my stomach was much flatter and my love handles were much smaller! Since then i have been given her and my stomach has gotten smaller every day and so have my love handles... until last night. It's starting over, my love handles look huge and my stomach, while not as big as before, still looks big. I can't figure this out! If the rest of my body was getting smaller then my stomach would look bigger, but i doubt that would make a huge difference. Im really discouraged because i have no idea why it's happening and its very noticeable. My diet has stayed the same, my gym routine has increased and im stumped. For anyone wondering, i weigh 166 now.

ANY information/reasons/help is appreciated!

Thanks
    By the topic
    "
    Losing weight, looking thinner.. still losing weight but i look bigger?"
    I'm gonna say you don't know about noob gains

madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by muffiinmatt View Post
    By the topic
    "
    Losing weight, looking thinner.. still losing weight but i look bigger?"
    I'm gonna say you don't know about noob gains
    yes as I am sure you have heard it is impossible to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time this is not true for guy/girls who are on the larger side of life and get into weight lifting they will experience a burst of fat loss and muscle gainssssss but it will plateau out and you will have to realize ti won't always be like that.
    Also, if you feel fat its just your mood. Take pictures everyday and compare them you will see the change.