hibachi75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has anyone tried....

Hemogenix by VPX? Just wondering if anyone has and what they have to say about it.

casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) casianoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've never tried it but I definitely considered it. I did my research and found that it is definitely not worth it. For one thing, VPX won't disclose how much ghrp-2 is in there. I found better products that I have been very pleased with. And they cost much less.

Also, the shipping charge for Hemogex is expensive due to the fact that it has to be kept cold. Keep that in mind if you're analyzing the cost.
    Currently (October 2008)

6'3"
    218 lbs.
    ~9% Body Fat

"It is good to make yourself great, but it is better to make others greater" ~ Gary Guller

RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow, I just went and checked it out and it looks like the biggest crock I've ever seen. 100 bucks for that?
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.