OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Dexter Jackson 2008

http://www.dexterjacksonshredded.com/

Now thats a kick ass website easy to navigate modern style ****ing awesome imo

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It has looked like that for a pretty long time man..

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    It has looked like that for a pretty long time man..
    I don't think you understand, man....

Money...

Dexter gets it.

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have to love his site, best IFBB pro one I've seen to date.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He looks awesome on the front page.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    His protein calculator saved my life!

seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    horrendous name 'dexterjacksonshredded'....sounds like a 13yr olds myspace page
    Ain't nothin to it but to do it - 'The King' Ronnie Coleman

Blue Jays all day!

Eating Dumbbells Post-WO IronMogul's Avatar
    IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by seanoh View Post
    No. No it doesn't.
    "Success comes from good judgment, good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"Bodybuilding is part of my life, but it is not my life nor does it define me. Within a small sect of like-minded persons, I am probably perceived as a bodybuilder; in another sect, as a boyfriend, or brother, or friend or co-worker, etc." - DJINN

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seanoh View Post
    No, it fits with the SUPER AWESOME PRO BODYBUILDING(TM) style. It's cool.

That website is very very tidy, excellent work.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

IMHO_U_SUCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMHO_U_SUCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMHO_U_SUCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMHO_U_SUCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMHO_U_SUCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMHO_U_SUCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IMHO_U_SUCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    He looks awesome on the front page.
    U all talk, brah?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4193323

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IMHO_U_SUCK View Post
    Dude STFU,Sikboy is a very helpful guy around here

◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    x2, he knows more than most of us combined.

I dont know why, but i have the urge to shove a carrot up Dexter's nostrils.

/strange urges

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    would the real sickboy please stand up
    I wish it lasted, forever.