On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Markus Ruhl in Toronto (pic)

Met him earlier today and was talking to him for 5 or 10 minutes, just wanted to say he is such a great guy. Soft spoken, intelligent, all around really nice. He signed a pic for me, but also for a girl I know who really likes him but wasnt able to come because she is in a wheelchair with a really great message. I think hes awesome.

Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddedness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i went in around 7 after the crowd was gone. no fans were at the store which was kind of disappointing. either way, i went in talked to him for 10 mins and i must say that he's a great guy as well. took a picture with him and got an autographed poster as well.
    Up in the clouds

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol everyone's meeting Ruhl these days. Crazy bicep though.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widening has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like he lost some size, by the way, nice pic man.

KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shreddedness View Post
    i went in around 7 after the crowd was gone. no fans were at the store which was kind of disappointing. either way, i went in talked to him for 10 mins and i must say that he's a great guy as well. took a picture with him and got an autographed poster as well.
    i wish more people went

madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I may be 265lbs but my body fat is 33%
    Last edited by MakinItBIG; 10-07-2008 at 07:37 AM.

madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Widening View Post

Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    i wish more people went
    Yeah pity more people didn't show up. Ruhl is a class act, I sent him an email awhile back with just some basic compliments and he sent me a letter with a bunch of signed pics inside. Very cool guy. The complete opposite of Lou Ferrigno.

And those biceps are freakin awesome.

Originally Posted by madeinaustralia View Post
    whose the little bitch standing next to him
    262 pounds deadlifting 175 pounds, rofl, this picture looks a lot better with me in it than it would with your obese weak body detracting from a good pic of Rhul.
    Originally Posted by Widening View Post
    thanks man, not sure if he has lost size or not
    Originally Posted by Hugh2 View Post
    Yeah pity more people didn't show up. Ruhl is a class act, I sent him an email awhile back with just some basic compliments and he sent me a letter with a bunch of signed pics inside. Very cool guy. The complete opposite of Lou Ferrigno.

And those biceps are freakin awesome.
    Thats so cool! great guy

KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by madeinaustralia View Post
    whose the little bitch standing next to him
    he'd make u look like a fat kid with baby fat if u stood next to him man.
    just sayin...

lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lina_velez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    262 pounds deadlifting 175 pounds, rofl, this picture looks a lot better with me in it than it would with your obese weak body detracting from a good pic of Rhul.
    "madeinaustralia is a dickhead, but he thought it was kilograms when he put his stats in, so he deadlifts ~370."

Originally Posted by lina_velez View Post
    "madeinaustralia is a dickhead, but he thought it was kilograms when he put his stats in, so he deadlifts ~370."
    still less than me and he weighs 90 pounds more...not trying to ruin this thread though, Ill try not to be like him. Just wanted to share the Markus pic and give my compliments to the guy.

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    are these scheduled appearances or what? this is at least the 2nd person who's met him recently.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

Paul De Mayo
    06*02*2005

bdiesel@Safe-mail.net

Originally Posted by bdiesel View Post
    are these scheduled appearances or what? this is at least the 2nd person who's met him recently.
    yep he was appearing at Popeye's supplement stores in Canada lately, been a different city every day for a while
    http://www.popeyescanada.com/markus_details.php