Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jmaths View Post
    That's what it's about.
    Show me a single sentence in any of my posts where I indicated that my position was anything other than my personal opinion. Show me one post where I suggested such behavior should be prohibited or limited in any way. You seemingly can't handle someone else expressing a personal opinion on without responding with wild accusations and personal attacks. Once again, the irony of you being offended by my position and then launching a personal attack on me and those that share my position is quite staggering. How do you fail to recognize this very basic fact?

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly, sometimes I wonder why we humor these topics. They are so absurd it is just...bad.
    Is your definition of humoring mean being rude and intolerant yourself??

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1devil View Post
    Wait, who is being intolerant?

Originally Posted by OmniPotentTitan View Post
    Wait, who is being intolerant?
    Am I forcing my opinion on your or anyone else. Am I insulting you for not sharing my view. Am I judging anyone for not sharing my opinion. .I think not. That's what your doing, and that is the very definition of intolerance.

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Am I forcing my opinion on your or anyone else. Am I insulting you for not sharing my view. Am I judging anyone for not sharing my opinion. .I think not. That's what your doing, and that is the very definition of intolerance.
    Uh, yeah, wasn't it you that as good as declared that people who breastfeed past the time you decide (which is apparently 6 months old) is a ****phile?

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arrow

Posting is now forcing my opinion on people? Last I checked unless I physically push someone against the wall and spew my words at them that they don't want to hear, nothing is being forced. I have never, check all my posts on bb.com, insulted anyone (including any ad hominem) unless they tried it on me themselves, frankly once they do that the conversation is over so at least I can tell them how hypocritical they are.

As for judging, I don't judge, I have no reason to, I am not hiring you.

Wait isn't being intolerant telling people how wrong and weird it is to breastfeed in public? Isn't it telling people how wrong having a faith is?

Probably not haha! You are so right!

If you can disprove me here, (and please don't take anything out of context like quoting a single post or less) then go ahead.

jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jewbaby447 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    check it, this guy hates terrorists and can't wait to join so he can take some OUT!!!

USA!!!!

USA!!!!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d1a27c4315

USA!!!!

USA!!!!

GO TROOPS!!!

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sheduma View Post
    Well, you don't need a study to tell you that breast milk = baby food, genius.
    Nice cop out dimwit, too bad you can't find one homeless person who cares about your opinions.

Just keep your tits out of my visual while I'm riding the train.

I work hard all day and that's all I'm asking since I pay for public transit you could show a little godamn consideration instead of subjecting everyone on the train to the horrors of your allegedly female anatomy.

Thanks.
    Last edited by drstrangepimp; 10-10-2008 at 04:27 PM.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drstrangepimp View Post
    Nice cop out dimwit, too bad you can't find one homeless person who cares about your opinions.

Just keep your tits out of my visual while I'm riding the train.

I work hard all day and that's all I'm asking since I pay for public transit you could show a little godamn consideration instead of subjecting everyone on the train to the horrors of your allegedly female anatomy.

Thanks.
    so youre gay huh?!
    not that theres anything wrong with that...
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jackfast1 View Post
    so youre gay huh?!
    not that theres anything wrong with that...
    If I show my weiner and a woman doesn't like it I suppose she's just a lesbian then?

Now that we've got that straight I want you to go think about what you've done.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lex Luthor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would people have a problem with a woman using a breast pump in public...?
    JFM - Jacked Fibra Mafia - WE RUN THE GYM!!

1st Leftenent

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
    Would people have a problem with a woman using a breast pump in public...?
    As long as they are fine with me using my penis pump in public.

hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Show me a single sentence in any of my posts where I indicated that my position was anything other than my personal opinion. Show me one post where I suggested such behavior should be prohibited or limited in any way. You seemingly can't handle someone else expressing a personal opinion on without responding with wild accusations and personal attacks. Once again, the irony of you being offended by my position and then launching a personal attack on me and those that share my position is quite staggering. How do you fail to recognize this very basic fact?
    You have attempted to establish yourself as some kind of expert in multiple posts. Your opinion of BFing in public is not backed by law or the marjority of modern society. You have stated that you deem BFing post infancy is among other things, bizzare.

Breast feeding a two year old is bizzare. I also see zero need to breast feed your child in public.
    See post 165(links) to dispute your "opinion" In the dark ages folks still had an "opinion" that the world was flat. What was there opinion worth?

Breast feeding a child at age two is a lot weird. My wife breast fed all three of our children. Never was their a situation where she had to do so in public. Trust me it's a choice to do so... an unnecessary one
    "wierd" Flat Earth society anyone? See post 165(links)

My older sister was not breast fed until age 2 1/2 or three. she has a 140 plus IQ, my younger sister was not breast fed until age 2 1/2 or three she attended Swarthmore any Ivy league caliber college. In fact there are an incredible number of high IQ members of my family who were weaned fairly early.

It seems you are presenting this as some sort of unofficial halfass study. So, how exactly do we know with any measure of certainty that your sister would not have had a 150 IQ if she was BFed longer? I think this post went way beyond what you had measured as just your opinion.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to adopt a condescending attitude just because you disagree with me.There is plenty of evidence to show that long term breast feeding is not required for healthy brain development. I suppose we can have a battle of the studies??
    Please link at least one shred of supposed evidence. I see that you structured your sentence to suggest it is not required to be healthy as opposed to being superior. I think most women choose to BF longer to get extra benefits and go beyond the minimum reccomended time.

My wife has 11 siblings and a total of 30 plus nieces and nephews...ok. I have regular contact with all of them. on top of that my wife has a huge number of cousins who also have children. I also have regular contact with many of them. Don't preach at me about what works for babies and what does not. How many children do you have? How does your contact with children compare to my contact with children. I like how my frequent contact with MANY children, is less significant than some study you quoted.
    It seems you are once again trying to establish yourself as some sort of expert, which you are not. You are a person with an opinion. An opinion that chooses to ignore countless studies to the contrary.

Ok, we are not at a university. You are full of ****. How is that for informal? You have no children, and have no desire to have children, but you are an expert on the topic because you have read a few studies?? That a freakin laugh (that's me being informal again). A man can't be a gynocologist after reading a few studies can he. He needs to go to school and then get some actual practical experience. You also can't be a teacher after reading a couple of studies on how to teach. You need to go to school and then........get some practical experience. The same applies for psychologists.

Once again I NEVER labled myself an expert in the area of children. However, my level of experience is vastly superior to your level of experience. Yet it's you that has decided that you are an expert and I know nothing. What a fuking laugh (me being informal yet again).
    One does not have to be a mother to have read and not ignored the countless literature in support of longterm BFing as well as your opinion that BFibg in public is somehow unhealthy for a child. You also have attempted to sound like an expert multiple times. There is countless evidence contrary to your "opinion". Much of it linked in this post. When somebody in her argues citing scientific evidence against your "opinion", they win every time unless you can cite a study to the contrary.

Secondly I'm not disputing the importance of breast feeding . All three of my children were breast fed. However, I feel that it is fairly clear that breast feeding until age 2/12- 3 is not really necessary. Most studies that I have seen suggest breast feeding up until about 9-12 months. My children actually all self weaned at about 9 months.
    The minimum reccomended time is 12 months but you keep throwing 9-12 out there. As a bodybuilder who pushes his body beyond minimum expectations, why would you limit a child to a minimum guideline that was probbaly decided on to appease the less then committed of our society.

Are you aware of my career/ educational backround? I have a degree in both sociology and criminal justice. I have also taken many psychology classes, including child development etc. I work in a field with Juveniles. I also have children and and I am exposed to many children through my wife's huge extended family. Remind me again how your experience somehow trumps mine.
    Here again you attempt to establish yourself as an expert of sort. Opinion?

Look at your with your anger and judgements. You must feel very special. My pediatrician (very hippy dippy guy, don't panic it's organic etc.) indicated that if the kid can run over and lift up mommy's shirt to feed, it's probably passed the time you should have weaned little Johnny.
    Your one attempt at citing anyone or anything that might count as a source. Very poor attempt.
    It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind.
    Ben Franklin Essay about "Trouser Coughs" 1781-

mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000) mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000) mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000) mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000) mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000) mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000) mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000) mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000) mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000) mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000) mangiventofly is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude you are truly ignorant. guys think breasts are sexy. absolutely they are. we are wired to like breasts. its in our nature. but breasts are not sex objects. that is a fact. so comparing them to your cock is a display of genuine stupidity.
    i rep back.

Originally Posted by mangiventofly View Post
    dude you are truly ignorant. guys think breasts are sexy. absolutely they are. we are wired to like breasts. its in our nature. but breasts are not sex objects. that is a fact. so comparing them to your cock is a display of genuine stupidity.
    No it's not when you think about it.

Because it's a part of the body that people generally expect you to keep covered in public.

I am asking for the same consideration in a public place, especially one where I have to be to get to and from work.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your argument fails. Stop using this argument, it just makes you look like a stupid pervert.

If you're afraid of boobs, then don't look at them.

*waiting for "LOL THEN I GET TO JERK OFF ON WHOEVER I WANT FROM NOW ON!!! ROFLCOPTER" *

Your argument fails. Stop using this argument, it just makes you look like a stupid pervert.
    You forgot to say why dip****.

Other than your personal opinion of why your desire to do something trumps common courtesy.

And yes if I see tits I'm going to see that as a green light to blow my milky white load all over them.

Because if you don't like that you must be afraid of sex and therefore gay.

I also forgot to mention that it's good for getting my heart rate up.

I can quote several studies that say sex is beneficial for my heart.

Once I can show it's beneficial to me I can do anything I want or so the logic goes...
    Last edited by drstrangepimp; 10-10-2008 at 05:15 PM.

Other than your personal opinion of why your desire to do something trumps common courtesy.

And yes if I see tits I'm going to see that as a green light to blow my milky white load all over them.

Once I can show it's beneficial to me I can do anything I want or so the logic goes...
    Your penis does not feed babies.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)

Seriously, why are you so afraid of boobs? Did you mother refuse to breast-feed you as a child? ROFL you're pathetic.

Originally Posted by OmniPotentTitan View Post
    Your penis does not feed babies.
    Wanna bet?

So now we get back to the whole I can do whatever I want because I have a baby ****?

I don't give a flying **** about your baby.

Nobody else does either.

Seriously, why are you so afraid of boobs? Did you mother refuse to breast-feed you as a child? ROFL you're pathetic.
    Why are you so afraid of penises?

Did your "weird" uncle force you to suck it?

Failure.

Why are you so afraid of penises?

Did your "weird" uncle force you to suck it?

Failure.
    I never said I was afraid of penises. But that's not the issue.

I want you to answer my question:

Why are you so afraid of boobs?

Wanna bet?

So now we get back to the whole I can do whatever I want because I have a baby ****?

Nobody else does either.
    LOL you're so mad! LMAO you little pussy bitch, afraid of boobs.

Wanna bet?

Nobody else does either.
    Babies suck on breasts to get nutrition, not on penises.

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)

Children have to eat. The act of feeding a child is not a sexual act. Laws prohibit sexual acts in public, but they do not prohibit the feeding of children in public.

Breasts are not genitals, and are not required for the act of reproduction. Their sole scientific purpose is the feeding of offspring. Because society has perverted the real purpose of breasts doesn't actually CHANGE that real purpose of breasts. Therefor, all of your arguments are absurd, at best.

The law does not support your absurdities. It does not support sexual acts in public, so if you decide to whip your penis out, you will be rightfully arrested.

Because you think that breasts' real purpose is only sex doesn't change the science or facts behind the situation. Nursing is not a sexual act, and one can not be arrested for ****philia because of nursing an infant. However, if you whip your penis out and decided to "dump your load" on the breasts of a nursing mother or whatever the feck you said, you WILL go to jail for ****philia, and again, rightfully so.

One is a sexual act, one is not. To claim otherwise proves YOUR perversity, and nothing else.

Originally Posted by Amris View Post
    Children have to eat. The act of feeding a child is not a sexual act. Laws prohibit sexual acts in public, but they do not prohibit the feeding of children in public.

Breasts are not genitals, and are not required for the act of reproduction. Their sole scientific purpose is the feeding of offspring. Because society has perverted the real purpose of breasts doesn't actually CHANGE that real purpose of breasts. Therefor, all of your arguments are absurd, at best.

The law does not support your absurdities. It does not support sexual acts in public, so if you decide to whip your penis out, you will be rightfully arrested.

Because you think that breasts' real purpose is only sex doesn't change the science or facts behind the situation. Nursing is not a sexual act, and one can not be arrested for ****philia because of nursing an infant. However, if you whip your penis out and decided to "dump your load" on the breasts of a nursing mother or whatever the feck you said, you WILL go to jail for ****philia, and again, rightfully so.

One is a sexual act, one is not. To claim otherwise proves YOUR perversity, and nothing else.
    LOL THEN I GET TO JERK OFF ON YOU IN PUBLIC IF U GET TO FEED UR BABY IN PUBLIC LOL!!!!

Talking

LOL THEN I GET TO JERK OFF ON YOU IN PUBLIC IF U GET TO FEED UR BABY IN PUBLIC LOL!!!!
    Were you that guy in the trenchcoat??

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I read the thread titled as "Beast feeding a two year old"

Originally Posted by Amris View Post
    Were you that guy in the trenchcoat??
    DAMN YOU NOTICED ME!!!

I never said I was afraid of penises. But that's not the issue.

I want you to answer my question:

Why are you so afraid of boobs?
    If you will answer why you are so afraid of my penis.

It has relevance to the logic of your argument.

It tends to unravel from there.