Jptiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation NPC Nationals.. Atlanta GA

Well its not that far away from the Nationals, I'm pretty pumped for it. I am primarily going to see Peter Putnam and Trey Brewer. I'm pulling for them! I know both are going for their Pro-card at this event. Whats everyone's thoughts on the different competitors? Any predictions? Any one have updates on competitors, such as how their training is going, etc.. Nov 21-22, Atlanta GA, it will be on!

jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im rooting for fred smalls

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lori Steele in FBB LW. She won her class at the North merican and I want to see her do it again! Britt Miller in the HW?
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GETURSWELLON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm going for Peter Putnam.hes a hell of a bodybuilder and hes been training his ass off this season preping for that pro card.i think he'll get it to.his conditioning is going to be awesome,watch!
    OBSESSION IS A TERM LAZY PEOPLE USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED!

Jptiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I finally got around to getting tickets and rooms! We'll all set for the trip.. Anyone know of any up dates?

TinyAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think Dexter Jackson is supposed to be there as well! If I can make it I'd be putting my money on Trey Brewer.

Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wish I could get there. Several friends are competing and it should be a tremendous and competitive event, as usual.

Among the women, I'm rooting for Elena Seiple in women's hw BB. Long overdue for her pro card. And in figure, for Ann Pratt. She has placed top 5 nationally in open and masters events and is sitting on a pro card.

Peter Putnam should win lhw if he is on point. My pal Bryan Pazdzierz will be in the lhw (and his fiancee Jamie will be making her national figure debut).

Trey Brewer can win if he improves on his conditiong. Huge potential. Ed Nunn will be very tough in supers, and another friend, Dan Newmire, looks like he will be a super.

Michael Liberatore and Lee Banks look like hw frontrunners. And look for Alex Azarian to contend for the welters.

Bets of luck to everyone.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gerry1251 View Post
    Wish I could get there. Several friends are competing and it should be a tremendous and competitive event, as usual.

Among the women, I'm rooting for Elena Seiple in women's hw BB. Long overdue for her pro card. And in figure, for Ann Pratt. She has placed top 5 nationally in open and masters events and is sitting on a pro card.

Peter Putnam should win lhw if he is on point. My pal Bryan Pazdzierz will be in the lhw (and his fiancee Jamie will be making her national figure debut).

Trey Brewer can win if he improves on his conditiong. Huge potential. Ed Nunn will be very tough in supers, and another friend, Dan Newmire, looks like he will be a super.

Michael Liberatore and Lee Banks look like hw frontrunners. And look for Alex Azarian to contend for the welters.

Bets of luck to everyone.
    I really don't see Brewer placing top 3 if Nunn, Frazier, Johnson compete.

and Azarian is moving up to WW? Why? Last I heard, Olcsvary was talking about moving up to MW. crazy. nothing against those guys, but they aren't going to look the same when standing next to guys like Shavis Higa or anyone bigger (though I don't think Shavis is competing).

i might go. i might not. depends if my girlfriend gives in on letting me board our dog.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look for Kirk DeFrancesco in the supers. If he can nail his conditioning, he will be tough to beat. He just won the supers at the NA and was second to Nunn in the supers at this years USA. His wife Amber will be in the women's heavyweight class. She just won this years overall at the Junior Nationals. Both train at the same gym as me and are looking on track.
    2008 IFBB North America Over 40 Super Heavyweight Class Winner
    2008 NPC Masters Nationals Super Heavyweight Class Winner
    2007 NABBA Nationals Overall Masters Over 40 Champion
    2007 NABBA Nationals Overall Mens Open Champion

Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, Eric. Forgot about Kirk and Amber, but they should also be solid contenders.

True about Kirk, if his condition matches his size he could win it all.

Wish all the competitors well.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pics?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmmm... Lori Steele:

Britt Miller:

NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll be attending nationals this year. I got michael lockett taking the supers, Liberatore in the heavies, and putnam in the lheavies. That is if they come in at their best with the overall being decided by a couple points either way.

I have Noel Clark winning the figure overall too.

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wish I could go watch Liberatore take the heavies. I talk to him on a daily basis and he couldn't be a nicer guy. Real down to earth and full of information. He is looking great for 3 weeks out.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Hmmm... Lori Steele:

Britt Miller:

ooooh Britt Miller!!
    Originally Posted by VenomXL View Post
    I'll be attending nationals this year. I got michael lockett taking the supers, Liberatore in the heavies, and putnam in the lheavies. That is if they come in at their best with the overall being decided by a couple points either way.

I have Noel Clark winning the figure overall too.
    I'd like to see Noel do well. I saw her compete in a show in Atlanta a few years ago and she got screwed...I was so pissed at the judging in the entire event, that I walked out halfway through prejudge.

bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkdawg562 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    I wish I could go watch Liberatore take the heavies. I talk to him on a daily basis and he couldn't be a nicer guy. Real down to earth and full of information. He is looking great for 3 weeks out.
    I'd like to go but i cant make it I think Mike Liberatore will take the overall, brewer is a little too overrated. But he will improve make no mistakes about it. So it's Mike all the way.

siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000) siouxcountry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Follow me on Twitter or ********

http://twitter.com/siouxcountry
    http://www.********.com/siouxcountryfb

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by siouxcountry View Post
    i live in atlanta and cant WAIT!!

tin pin alley is a pretty cool place. should be fun.

Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    i live in atlanta and cant WAIT!!

tin pin alley is a pretty cool place. should be fun.
    what up girl? where you workin these days? me and my girl might come into town for the show, but we wont know until mid week most likely.