Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Amazing how much you can get done in 3 hours on a few cups of cups of Maxwell House

I am on vacation this week. As is customary on my vacations I clean out the shed and garage. It's really like shoveling **** against the tide, because it seems no matter what I get rid of, either it comes back or it reproduces. I could swear my partner goes to the county reclamation center and reclaims it all. That's NOT what reclamation center means.

Two years ago I hauled a grand total of 900 lbs to the county dump and reclamation center. Screw yard sales. I toss stuff. My partner is a Pack Rat with a capital P & R. He saves empty boxes in case we need them. I toss stuff. I think I said that.

Out by the curb are two non-functioning 25" TVs, two non-functioning DVD/VCRs, a box of books and crappy adjustable dumbells. I took a box of the full Time-Life home repair series books to the county library to donate.

I hauled a wardrobe box full of his late father's clothes, from the storage shed. I consolidated and compressed the garage. Now I can move around, at least in the center. I filled both our garbage containers with junk. I toss stuff. I might have said that.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    I am on vacation this week. As is customary on my vacations I clean out the shed and garage. It's really like shoveling **** against the tide, because it seems no matter what I get rid of, either it comes back or it reproduces. I could swear my partner goes to the county reclamation center and reclaims it all. That's NOT what reclamation center means.

Two years ago I hauled a grand total of 900 lbs to the county dump and reclamation center. Screw yard sales. I toss stuff. My partner is a Pack Rat with a capital P & R. He saves empty boxes in case we need them. I toss stuff. I think I said that.

Out by the curb are two non-functioning 25" TVs, two non-functioning DVD/VCRs, a box of books and crappy adjustable dumbells. I took a box of the full Time-Life home repair series books to the county library to donate.

I hauled a wardrobe box full of his late father's clothes, from the storage shed. I consolidated and compressed the garage. Now I can move around, at least in the center. I filled both our garbage containers with junk. I toss stuff. I might have said that.
    Your on vacation and doing this what about the beaches and the bitches?
    I miss Beer
    I'm Ready (SpongeBob Squarepants)

maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000)

oh yea , a cleaner , i organize everything and do not like to keep so much crap either , i will get bored an go clean

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to try to get to the beach this week, if only to ride the bike along the beachfront. I'm also planning on some trail riding. I love this time of year and always schedule one of my 4 weeks' vacation (yes, 4 weeks, plus 5 personal days ) now.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm going to try to get to the beach this week, if only to ride the bike along the beachfront. I'm also planning on some trail riding. I love this time of year and always schedule one of my 4 weeks' vacation (yes, 4 weeks, plus 5 personal days ) now.
    5 weeks,bastard
    I miss Beer

Originally Posted by maryinmesquite View Post
    oh yea , a cleaner , i organize everything and do not like to keep so much crap either , i will get bored an go clean
    I hate the idea of having to get started, but once I do I am like a man possessed. Part of the problem is that we had to combine two households: his and mine when we got together. Not to mention accumulating stuff over almost 13 years.

And now we have his mother's stuff, most of which she cannot use, being an invalid and 99% bedridden. I'm champing at the bit to get to that room. My philosophy is that if we move, not that we have plans to, I don't want to haul or pay movers to haul unneeded and useless junk. I want to be ready.

Originally Posted by DanVanVliet View Post
    5 weeks,bastard
    Bwahahahaha

My brother-in-law is retired from Anheuser-Busch. He had 12 weeks every year. And now he sits home. My sister has never been the same.

maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate the idea of having to get started, but once I do I am like a man possessed. Part of the problem is that we had to combine two households: his and mine when we got together. Not to mention accumulating stuff over almost 13 years.

And now we have his mother's stuff, most of which she cannot use, being an invalid and 99% bedridden. I'm champing at the bit to get to that room. My philosophy is that if we move, not that we have plans to, I don't want to haul or pay movers to haul unneeded and useless junk. I want to be ready.
    plus , i just hate crap sitting around, my house went down , husband moved out 2 1/2 years ago, girls 2 months ago and they took thier animals , so my house is tidy and well organized.i like to clean and organize and im good at it , need to rent myself out to affluent couples as a spare wife , just no benefits

Bwahahahaha

My brother-in-law is retired from Anheuser-Busch. He had 12 weeks every year. And now he sits home. My sister has never been the same.
    I get 3 weeks which is pretty good most get none. With 5 weeks you get to go on a couple trips a year thats cool.
    I miss Beer

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really enjoy taking a day or two off from coffee drinking now and again, and then drinking a LOT of it the day I start up again. It turns me into a total tweaker.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by DanVanVliet View Post
    I get 3 weeks which is pretty good most get none. With 5 weeks you get to go on a couple trips a year thats cool.
    Yeah, trips to the dump!