Thread: Muffins?

RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Muffins?

Are they generally bad to eat on a diet for a morning snack? Just regular muffins, not low-fat ones or anything. I've heard some people say yes and then some people say no. thanks!
    If you want something you've never had before, you must do something you've never done before
    ...I rep back!!..

My H-drol log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118620421

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ