Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Non-Food Day, how to manage?

Hey guys, today its kinda Non-Food day for 24 hours (About my religion)

anyway, since im not going to eat for 24 hours I will try to eat lots of protein/fats/carbs. Just thinking, the Full last meal is always rice/potatoe's + chicken etc... I wondering if it would be better to eat some good amount of Oat meal with milk + Scoop protein since Oats are great complex carbs? It would be a better replace for the normal meal?

and when I can eat again (24 hours from the last meal), what should I eat first? a big meal or just a little amount of food for my body won't react well after long time without it?

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks :]

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just eat loads of food before and after the fast and you will be good to go.
    Food quality does not change the laws of thermodynamics. Provided you consume adequate protein, EFAs, fiber, and vitamins and minerals you can eat whatever you want.

The only difference between a 'clean' and a 'dirty' food is how much of it you eat.

The Glycemic Index is meaningless unless you eat carbs alone in a fasted state. As soon as you add fat, protein, or fiber to a meal or have eaten in the previous 4-6 hours the GI is irrelevant.

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you believe in religion........need i say more?

*prepares to be neged*
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    you believe in religion........need i say more?

*prepares to be neged*
    U mad u try to look like a Gap model, but look like you belong in some wanabe Gotti magazine?
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Skinnnny View Post
    Hey guys, today its kinda Non-Food day for 24 hours (About my religion)

anyway, since im not going to eat for 24 hours I will try to eat lots of protein/fats/carbs. Just thinking, the Full last meal is always rice/potatoe's + chicken etc... I wondering if it would be better to eat some good amount of Oat meal with milk + Scoop protein since Oats are great complex carbs? It would be a better replace for the normal meal?

and when I can eat again (24 hours from the last meal), what should I eat first? a big meal or just a little amount of food for my body won't react well after long time without it?

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks :]
    Honestly, it doesnt matter. Dont worry about the small things.
    Nothing is, everything is becoming.

Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    U mad u try to look like a Gap model, but look like you belong in some wanabe Gotti magazine?
    are you trying to say you find me attractive?
    ಠ_ಠ

-Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are you trying to say you find me attractive?
    LoL @ You trying to spin a negative into something that isn't there.

Truth is and all kidding aside, I find John Goodman better looking that you.

Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    LoL @ You trying to spin a negative into something that isn't there.

Truth is and all kidding aside, I find John Goodman better looking that you.
    you find other men more attractive then me, good for you

and who is john goodman he a member?
    ಠ_ಠ

you find other men more attractive then me, good for you

and who is john goodman he a member?
    I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality, something you aren't apparently, to say if a man is good looking or not.

Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skinnnny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    o.0

Thanks anyway guys, just eating everything I can hehe.

nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan183 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rice/potatoes and chicken is fine. If the chicken is lean, make sure you get some fats as well.