ls1phillip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1phillip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cellucor D4 Thermal Shock

Iv been using it for a few weeks tried many others i feel this product works

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd like to here more about your results. Thermal Shock is def. pretty potent. What kind of dose did you run?
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    I'd like to here more about your results. Thermal Shock is def. pretty potent. What kind of dose did you run?
    Strong bump. Just about 7 weeks or so late.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

kwanthony187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwanthony187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took regular d4 and I lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Spaceclown...notice the chime in on some result? Im just bumping things that I never had a chance to answer. August was pushing it, i know...but I did not realize the space. I was trying to stick within 30 days. Seriously, if you want to really make a large deal out of it I'll start bumping a year back, haha jk. Remember red is my favorite color....
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

kwanthony187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwanthony187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i tried t shock d4 and wow, so much more potent. i think its the number one weight loss supp.. not to sure about t7 and ws1 tho.
    WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the Gov. of California to cause the feeling of cumming all the time.

Supplements: ON Pro-Complex gainer, Centrum multi, flaxseed oil.

ls1phillip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1phillip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry soo late i was taking the full dose had a clean diet i went from 220 to 200 in about 3 months Im looking forward to there new protein coming out soon
    Pain is weakness leaving the body