Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000)

The Benny5 Report - Under the Radar

Well, I've officially gotten the okay from the fiancee to pursue my qualifier before our wedding in 2009. Which means I will be making my return to Palm Beach to step on stage in efforts of earning the qualifier. This year I was about 6 wks out from Panama when I stepped on at Palm Beach as a tuner and I placed third. Therefore, with big changes already and a fierce focus on conditioning... I will be tracking my training here heading into Palm Beach which is going to be the first wk of March.

KEY POINTS:

Last year I stepped on at a 6wks out point.

Weighin weight was 216 and bodyfat was a touch too high.

Conditioning has always been what has held me back, the mass and proportions are there...

KEY GOALS:

Get bodyfat to sub 4%

Step on around 220-224

Win a qualifier

Win the overall

KEY CHANGES:

More experience

Treadmill has now been bought and in the house

Focus on conditioning

Better ideas on conditioning prep/training regiment heading in

Starting point is bigger and leaner than last year

Starting point is also NOW... which gives me more time to make gradual and more patient changes/improvements rather than hurry or take drastic actions to create changes

CURRENT WORKOUT SPLIT: Using sunday as a numbers day, and the remainder of the week as an isolation and volume focal points to help my physique

Sun - Squats, Bench, and Barbell Rows (2 working sets each exercise, almost like a powerlifting meet... reps in the 2-6 range)

Mon - Arms

Tues - Legs.... volume and isolation are the 2 focal points... so reps are higher and alot more focus is on bringing out the separation and outter sweep

Wed - REST

Thurs - Back

Fri - Chest

Sat - REST

I will be hitting calves almost every day... one standing exercise w/ high rep scheme paired with one seated exercise with a low rep scheme... then flip the schemes the next day

I will at this point be doing a 40min slow walk on gradual incline for my morning cardio. Everyday. I will increase cardio sessions and time as I head into full on prep.

I have now started kicking out the fast food from my diet and will be eating mostly Tuna/Salmon packs as my protein besides shakes. And my carbs will come from oatmeal, cream of wheat, and sometimes potatoes... not to mention Karbolyn. I will be adjusting these almost daily as I am still looking to work on my weaknesses but also trying to clean up the diet.

Some of my current supplements: Epistane, Trenavol, Synthesize, Karbolyn, Miracle Reds, and ISS BCAA's

Alrighty, welcome to this log. I will get into different things throughout as well as try to answer whatever Q's that might arise. I will probably also post pics and numbers and sometimes videos as well. So tune in frequently and please feel free to participate!

Here is a link to my old journal for those curious: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108145491

My big training journal.... Check it out to cure boredom... Or help you sleep...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111067201

Creator of HvH (High Volume Hell)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108100601

Blog:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=173283871&posted=1#post173283871

Social being:
    http://www.myspace.com/benny5

dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1st
    Subbed
    This is gonna be good!

Amazed Erica gave you the OK!

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So no specific diet plan yet, just going to feel it out the first few weeks?
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subscribed and in for the ride, i cant wait to see what your about to bring to the table.
    Only if you reach the boundary will the boundary recede before you. And if you don't, if you confine your efforts, the boundary will shrink to accommodate itself to your efforts. And you can only expand your capacities by working to the very limit.

- Hugh Nibley

God tapped me on the head and said you are a weightlifter motherfuker.

- Mikhai Koklyaev

Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000) Benny5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    So no specific diet plan yet, just going to feel it out the first few weeks?
    specifically... trying to get out of fast food mode.

looking at 60-100g carbs first 2 meals... then space of no carbs over next 2. then 50g pre workout. 100g post. then cut carbs final 2 meals.

cream of wheat is primary carb source right now. and tuna/salmon paks are my primary protein sources. i hit bcaa's pre morning cardio and whey shake after. and at night i hit synthesize post workout w/ some karbolyn then hr later hit real foods. then a micellar/casein shake pre bed.

in another wk i'll prob post some photos... most people have already started asking me if i am prepping for something as the leanness came out of nowhere as soon as i changed a few things.

early projections see me around 218-220 on stage... and as i've said before, i don't really care what my weight is as long as i'm truly diced compared to years past.

i am still tweaking things, and will continue to tweak as i go along. specifically next wk i will add in broccoli and green beans as my fiber/low carb bridges during those meals where i go no carbs... as well as Phytogreens to my nighttime shake... as these will bring more fiber, and some antioxidants to the plate as well as also add to digestion/metabolism.

this wk's focus will be taking in more quality carbs and getting my sweet tooth out of the way.

last night i got to sleep around 1115 (pretty early for me as im usually a night owl and cant typically get to sleep before 1pm regardless) and wokeup at 7am but decided to do my cardio tonight pre bed instead of am. will hit the gym today from 6-8 then treadmill around 10pm tonight and in bed by 11. the goal is to start getting into regiment of getting to sleep by 1130 each night so when the 2-3adays of cardio startup i'll still get my sleep.

Currently am 20-21wks out and looking to make huge improvements over last year's conditioning. last year i'd say i dieted for maybe 16 wks and had a lot of hickups along the way... got sick a few times, had more stress, had other focuses (a few guys i helped for their own shows) missed some meals, had too many cheat meals... THIS YEAR.... I am looking to start early so even the small setbacks wont set me back... and I intend to have ZERO setbacks this yr but we can never predict life.

My big training journal.... Check it out to cure boredom... Or help you sleep...

Blog:

Social being:

Registered User MasterStrongman's Avatar
    MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sub'd

MS < --- wants to be Benny6
    "The Joy of the Lord is My Strength!"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=110504721#post110504721

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The extra time is key, because you always want things to perfect and according to plan, but hardly ever does that happen. Illness, miscalculations, many things. Also the whole getting shredded, and not paying attention to numbers is key. Ever seen Phil Heath when he was in the 190's...He looked plenty bigger and better than guys 20-30 pounds bigger than him.

Will definatly be liviing through you while I get my fatty on.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good to see you getting back at it ben. But remember DO NOT focus on a weight. Just get as lean as possible. If that's at 225 great, but if it's at 212... great as well

niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck Benny. I'll follow your progress and try to learn as much as I can along the way.
    I seem to have a muscle size imbalance in my pecs. Not sure if this would be from genetics, bad technique or both, and if I can overcome it. Any thoughts?

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed. I read your HVH journal regularly but never posted...this seems like a good time to join in...good luck big man!

EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man Benny, you've got pro bodybuilders watching your thread. Better not let them down. Pressure's on bro!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109070211 --- My workout log.

Originally Posted by EmeryJ View Post
    Man Benny, you've got pro bodybuilders watching your thread. Better not let them down. Pressure's on bro!
    haha... Str8flexed/Layne? Layne happens to be my boy from USF... He is def top quality pro... but is tuning in simply cause we're actually buddies and always root each other on. Definitely a smart guy and tons of talent himself... so yeah it's always good to try to do him proud. But added pressure? I pressure myself and that's all I need.

and Father Flex??? well I can only hope to capture some of his conditioning.

those 2 have definitely set the bar high... and yes I hope to do them proud... but it doesn't add pressure... just makes me dig deeper

Blog:

Social being:

Originally Posted by niagaraguy39 View Post
    Good luck Benny. I'll follow your progress and try to learn as much as I can along the way.
    I seem to have a muscle size imbalance in my pecs. Not sure if this would be from genetics, bad technique or both, and if I can overcome it. Any thoughts?
    as you mentioned in the PM (yes i read it but unfortunately did not get to respond yet, sorry for that)... stick w/ dumbbell work, and "hold back" your stronger/better parts until the weaker catches up. I also sometimes when I've noticed rare imbalance have always made a point of prioritizing that part... ie if my left is smaller than right... i always start with the left and then when the right is done, i sometimes take smaller weight and hit a few more with left.

muscles dont know weight, you/your mind knows weight.... muscles know stimulation... so it is conceivable that for a while your left will feel as much stimulation from a 30 that your right would at 40... so ya gotta keep the right at 40 until the left gets up to 40 as well. if ya followed that i hope it makes sense.

for any imbalances... always hold back the stronger part til the weaker one catches up.

always prioritize the weaker part.

and try to stick to individualized/alternate movements rather than a dual/bar movement so the stronger part does not take over.

hope that helps. sorry for the delayed response. best of luck.

Blog:

Social being:

niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niagaraguy39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Makes sense. I am going to keep at the DB's and see how it goes. Cheers Benny. ( I didn't know if the PM had worked).

Well, it's 22wks out from the show in March. Had my numbers ran by my boy who did them all last year. I am essentially 6 lean lbs up over last year's starting point. And 3% bf lower. One could argue I'm 12lbs up over my "drier" starting point last year... Regardless last year's lean mass was 217 before I started my prep and it went to 208 by time I stepped on. This year, I am 3% leaner (at 9.5% compared to the 12% starting point last yr) and the 223 is a lot drier and solid. Bodyweight is back to sub 250 but thats ok as I am looking to lean out and maintain my current mass.

Last year was a 16 to 12wk prep basically. This year I am "starting" 22wks out to basically make it slower and more gradual, as well as less stressful. As I've stated time and time again, the knock on me has been conditioning... this year I intend to erase all criticism of conditioning and come in truly diced.

Thus far in the first wk, I have done cardio 4-5 times total... This next wk I look to make it consistantly a 7 times per wk thing. And will increase from there as time to show decreases. Current program I am doing is simply 40-45min walking at a 3 on the pace and a 5-6 % incline.

I picked up more Lean Extreme today and am looking to hit that 4-5 times a day. The Trenavol and Epistane is working well, and I got an email from Infinite Labs and it looks like I'll be trying their new CycloBolan product and using it to help my composition. (It is a sublingual combination of SuperDrol and H-drol)... I should be receiving that as my Trenavol and Epistane runs out. And after that I will probably hit a complete non-hormonal USP stack of PRIME, POWERFULL, and P-SLIN to give my receptors a break.

That's the update for now. I'm feeling pretty good. Doing better about getting to bed earlier. Have missed a lot less meals. Training and nutrition regiment is getting tighter and more scripted as I think/dwell on it and tweak and tune.

My boy says my lat pose is coming along, and I'm having deeper separation in my quads from all my leg work already... so good signs for the future here. I'll probably get to posting some pics sometime after next wk since next wk I plan to enjoy time w/ my family as my oldest sister is getting married.

Blog:

Social being:

Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you feel bout them measurments, as far as accuracy goes?
    Dieing for Kristen's birthday so I can cheat...sticking with tilapia since it has the same fat content as salmon. Adding Cajun/Cinnamon/Splenda for seasoning to it and cooking it in a frying pan. Dont knock that till you try it, turns out damn good! Keep up the work Ben, gotta get a 1 under the belt and start the real offseason on a good note. No more wasting time now that you got your eyes on the prize. Cyaz tomorrow bud.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111067201 Ben's Training Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=232296881#post232296881 My training Log

feeling kinda weird about how "high" it is... since its looking like im leaner than i was at palm beach. but i gotta get crazy lean... like retard lean... so im ok w/ putting in the work.

i dont like seasonings myself... so plain foods work for me. we'll dial you down more with time... gotta try to get away from liking the later carbs and dressings on salad... really not a fan of salads anyways.... prefer potatoes, rice, cream of wheat, or oatmeal as primary carb sources.... then on low/no carb meals broccoli or green beans.

gonna pump up the pace and seriousness in our workouts as well... not gonna be mean about it but we're about to see me get more serious and kick things up a notch... and not certain gonna roll with a huge crew anymore either... we'll see... but expect changes.

game frikkin time

Blog:

Social being:

Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abigopq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fa sho, heard that broc/asparagus instead...or spinich?
    Yeah, funny were rolling bigger and gettin done quicker...weird!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=232296881#post232296881 My training Log

Registered User MasterStrongman's Avatar
    MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterStrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got a new thread now that the nats are over. I got two event firsts and I set two American records, but still only finished third. But it was an amazing group of athletes and third is not shabby.

Check out my new thread: I have some redemption to go after myself.

MS < --- hhheeee'sssss bbbbaaaaccckkkkk

New Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111258161
    "The Joy of the Lord is My Strength!"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=110504721#post110504721

Originally Posted by MasterStrongman View Post
    I got a new thread now that the nats are over. I got two event firsts and I set two American records, but still only finished third. But it was an amazing group of athletes and third is not shabby.

Check out my new thread: I have some redemption to go after myself.

MS < --- hhheeee'sssss bbbbaaaaccckkkkk

New Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111258161
    When are you gonna train with us old man river? I missed it last time you came down. Same with Dom

nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nateedogg27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good Luck on the Cut Benny!!! i'll definetly be watching!!
    Professional Supplements - Rep!!!

things are looking good. this sat will be 21 wks out. i have today and tomorrow off from work so stress has already dropped... going home to see a lot of family i havent seen in maybe over a year... sister is getting married. a feast will be had by all... myself included... however i intend to walk alot to keep from "spilling over" hahahahaha.

utilized the day off to get a rare early workout in with Tony and Joe. took it kinda chill between sets but def ripped my back up before all this wknd feasting. i always seem to get a decent workout in with those two no matter our pace... def will come in handy as crunchtime closes in.

as my conditioning improves... and i'd humbly say it is drastically improved even over my stage time at palm beach last year... i get more and more determined to come in sicker and sicker... to put it... i want to come across like a jacked up HollowMan... almost inside out and all you can see is muscle. not Kevin Bacon style but Benny Shredded style

i am contemplating starting to video from the 20wk out mark... maybe 3min glimpse in the life of... and 3min glimpse at my training each wk... we'll see... just thinking it out.

in the meantime... weight is around 245-247 and bodyfat continues to drop. a side note.... it is always nice to hear in the background "is there a show soon? he looks like he's prepping again".... yeah im prepping, but the show cant get here soon enough.

in the chill time, as Dom can tell you guys... my mind won't drift far from my prep, as well as Tony and Joe's... i'll be turning quite a few things over in my head as i enjoy time with my family and the silent more subtle life back home.

21wks this saturday... and i'm promising to bring a package people haven't seen me bring before.

tonight will be fairly clean... mom has asked me what i need in the house and what i'd like to have... so potato and chicken w/ some green beans is my call. then tomorrow night we'll be having some ham and side fixings... then saturday will be a crazy bbq country setup.... which is where i'll be threatened... by ribs, pork, and cake.... ay yi yi... and yeah at this stage.... im gonna partake

got news that the sublingual ph.... CYCLOBOLAN from INFINITELABS.... is on its way to my house sometime this wk or here in near future... so i look forward to testing their product and see how it helps in my composition change...April and Ryan have blessed me with letting me be a small part of their team and so far I have been pleased with their products.

off for now... if i get bored maybe i'll post somethin to cure a few people's boredom

Blog:

Social being:

Aww shucks! Yeah man today was nice and chill, different for a change of pace. My back actually hurts...like I pulled something, hopefully it is my lat coming out :O

Enjoy the feast man, sound so good right now, bout to hit up some eggs then get me some sleep. Remind me to give you that "blueberry Muffin" flavored 12hour dymatize protien. Gonna hit them progress pics soon man!

So... HOW TO CHEAT LIKE A CHAMPION.....

Thank god I'm 21 wks out....

A quick run down and tomorrow's wedding hasn't even gotten here yet...

Thank god I tore back up w/ Joe and Tony yesterday... yesterday's food...

Postworkout shake

Got to my mom's house and bbaaaabbbaaaammmm...

Fruit galore.
    Then chocolate chip cookies.
    Then turkey slices.
    Then more fruit.
    Then dinner finally came...

4 chicken breasts. 1/4 of a plate of green beans. and pretty much a full plate of mashed potatoes

Then more fruit.

Then cookies smooshed into a bowl of ice cream

Then turkey slices

THAT WAS DAY 1....

Today......

Wokeup.... annihilated a few chocolate muffins

Ate more fruit.

Got into the turkey slices a bit but not much

Then actually went to the gym... my mom fronted the guest pass for myself and Erica... which was cool cause it's a sign she's starting to support my bodybuilding more... (she's proud of me as in taking my pics everywhere... but does not actually come to shows, hasn't yet, and really just wants to know i'm healthy when they're done... which is ironic to me because my dad and mom never missed a soccer game or baseball no matter what... yet in bodybuilding... since mom was a physical therapist and my dad is a family physician.... they just don't support it)

SO... Erica and I hit up the new Gold's in my parent's town... I hit chest and calves (IIII LOOOOVVVVEEDDDD the calf machine they had) and Erica hit arms... then we grabbed 40min of cardio...

So... sore back, some workout, the next food became postworkout and still fed the sore parts... but when I get back to Brandon... I'm cleaning it up further... no cheats til my boy's wedding in Nov... then Thanksgiving.... then Xmas and then it's all done.... no cheating til after stage time...

Postworkout grub.... was turkey, cheddar, and bagels

Then it became more fruit... and then it was time for wedding rehearsal... then the dinner...

Ham, sandwich bread, half a plate of beans, half a plate of potato salad... and more fruit.

Then a big piece of chocolate cake...

Also to note... I've drank a lot of coke and mountain dew this wknd.... which is not a norm for me... usually i stay away from anything but water...

Will probably hit a salmon pack and some milk tonight...

Then tomorrow's food nightmare will begin....

There's your update peeps... Time to chill w/ fam again... Try not to follow my lead on eating like that ok?

Blog:

Social being:

EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmeryJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I promise I will not eat like that. Pinky promise.

I promise I will not eat like that. Pinky promise.
    dude... you... of all my boys need to eat like that to put on the weight! get big son

as for today... good wedding, nice sweet and easy. i'll be postin pics later tomorrow.

a lot of soda and cake for me today. oh and tons of chicken and ribs fo sho!

got back to 250 on the scale tonight... up a bit from the 245-247 when i first got here to my parents.... sodium and tons of food will do that to ya. will see monday/tuesday ish what i'll be after dialing back in on the diet. a nice lil refeed and splurge. family's eyes couldnt believe the food packing showcase i put on.

off to enjoy more time w/ fam and watch baseball and football.

will haphazardly attempt to hit some golfballs with my dad at the driving range tomorrow... will be the first time golfing in about 7yrs... and about 70lb difference in body... so yeah... it will be ugly... and first threat of any injury im stopping. only doin it cause gotta see how it is before i try to attempt 18holes in about 3 wks at my buddies wedding... he has decided we're golfing to kill some time the fri before the wedding.

too funny but golf is seriously an injury risk for the less flexible peeps

Blog:

Social being:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm eating popcorn right now. And drinking a yummy red gatorade. Mmmmmm.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm eating popcorn right now. And drinking a yummy red gatorade. Mmmmmm.
    no protein to build with. and no long carbs to drive and sustain energy with... you sir are in trouble.

Blog:

Social being:

It was just a quick snack, I got home at midnight or so and saw that my sister didn't finish it. No trouble here.

Hey Benny... What is a long carb? sweet potatoes, oatmeal? Also, BCAA's - when are they taken?