xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What are natural ways/foods to reduce estrogen?

I just need some natural ways to reduce estrogen levels. No products like novedex ect...
    What are some?

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yams bro

Ludicrous Speed...GO!!!!! pitapos's Avatar
    pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000)
    found this:

Avoid high-fat and highly processed foods

Increase your fibre to 30 grams/day,

Reduce alcohol consumption

Look for enjoyable ways to reduce stress

Consume a natural, organic, whole foods diet consisting of raw fruit, vegetables and whole grains and get regular exercise.

Select All Natural Herbal Supplements that support your body
    10% off codes for bb.com orders:

Most Likely to Work: liftlife

http://www.bodybuilding.com/comebackdiscount.htm

Least Likely to Work: ComeBack10Percent, ComeBack10PerOff, happybday2you, pump15

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables are a natural source of IC3

xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    yams bro
    what do they do? supporting facts?
    Originally Posted by pitapos View Post
    found this:

Avoid high-fat and highly processed foods

Increase your fibre to 30 grams/day,

Reduce alcohol consumption

Look for enjoyable ways to reduce stress

Consume a natural, organic, whole foods diet consisting of raw fruit, vegetables and whole grains and get regular exercise.

Select All Natural Herbal Supplements that support your body
    yea. thats the anti-estrogen diet. But it just seems to hard to make sure of all of those things :/
    Originally Posted by kknecht1 View Post
    broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables are a natural source of IC3
    Do you think If i got something like capped brocoli sprouts it would do anything?

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xoxx View Post
    what do they do? supporting facts?

yea. thats the anti-estrogen diet. But it just seems to hard to make sure of all of those things :/

Do you think If i got something like capped brocoli sprouts it would do anything?
    This would be a better product, but I am uncertain what you would notice from taking it. Considering I have not taken I3C by itself before.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no...3carbinol.html

Originally Posted by kknecht1 View Post
    This would be a better product, but I am uncertain what you would notice from taking it. Considering I have not taken I3C by itself before.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no...3carbinol.html
    awesome thanks!!
    I was looking for somethign exactly like that but couldnt find it.
    Thanks bro
    Now im going to call my doc up and see if I could take this.

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DIM/Indoplex
    High doses of Zinc (recommended by an endo)

I've been doing the Zinc. Will have E2 tested in a week although I didn't have high levels before.
    *No Crew*

Originally Posted by TexAss View Post
    DIM/Indoplex
    High doses of Zinc (recommended by an endo)

I've been doing the Zinc. Will have E2 tested in a week although I didn't have high levels before.

How high of a dosage of zinc? and at what time should it be taken?
    Also whats DIM/Indoplex?

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also whats DIM/Indoplex?

I've been taking 50mg in the AM with my multi (which also has Zinc).

I think what I read was this doctor recommends 50mg and if people still have issues bumps them up to 100mg until retesting and drops down if E is in check.

Google DIM/Indoplex or search in the HRT section. I'll get hit with the jkeith ban stick if I give you a link

EDIT: This one is legal: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dim.html
    Last edited by TexAss; 10-05-2008 at 11:16 AM.
    *No Crew*

rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You got some sort of medical condition? You're 16. Not flaming, just looking for more background information.

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Also whats DIM/Indoplex?
    DIM is a joke, go for I3C. Keep in mind these products do not just reduce estrogen. I3C increases "good" estrogen and reduces "bad" estrogen. Out of curiosity at 16 why are you worried about your estrogen?

Originally Posted by Cable Curling CincoUno View Post
    DIM is a joke, go for I3C. Keep in mind these products do not just reduce estrogen. I3C increases "good" estrogen and reduces "bad" estrogen. Out of curiosity at 16 why are you worried about your estrogen?
    Horrible gynecomastia.
    And PLEASE dont tell me surgery is my only option ect, ect...
    Originally Posted by TexAss View Post
    I've been taking 50mg in the AM with my multi (which also has Zinc).

I think what I read was this doctor recommends 50mg and if people still have issues bumps them up to 100mg until retesting and drops down if E is in check.

Google DIM/Indoplex or search in the HRT section. I'll get hit with the jkeith ban stick if I give you a link

EDIT: This one is legal: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dim.html
    thanks for the link.
    and dont take zinc with a multi.
    You cant take zinc in conjunction with any kind of calcium. Calcium acts as an antagonist to zinc and will make it worthless.
    Correct me if Im wrong.

Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Horrible gynecomastia.

thanks for the link.
    You cant take zinc in conjunction with any kind of calcium. Calcium acts as an antagonist to zinc and will make it worthless.
    Correct me if Im wrong.
    have you seen a doctor? Are we talking puffy nipples here? Or small painful lumps that discharge?

what do you know about DIM?
    not trying to bash just saying alot of studies show its much safer than I3C.

what do you know about DIM?
    not trying to bash just saying alot of studies show its much safer than I3C.
    No they don't. Marketing says that. Show me a peer reviewed study.

DIM is nothing more than a marketing tool to sell it based on the fact it had high bio availability compared to I3C which was unstable and reactive. Fact of the matter is I3C's reactive nature is what makes it worthwhile. It has been shown pretty convincingly that all of I3Cs work does not lie in it's metabolite DIM.

DIM is nothing more than a marketing tool to sell it based on the fact it had high bio availability compared to I3C which was unstable and reactive. Fact of the matter is I3C's reactive nature is what makes it worthwhile. It has been shown pretty convincingly that all of I3Cs work does not lie in it's metabolite DIM.
    oh alright well thanks.
    Btw how do you know so much about this?

oh alright well thanks.
    Btw how do you know so much about this?
    just reading I suppose. some reading on DIM and I3C. Note the obvious bias in the AOR article however it is valuable none the less...

Originally Posted by dinoiii
    Indole-3-Carbinol

Only one kind of vegetable interferes with the estrogen pathway and that is a cruciferous vegetable. These get there name from the crosslike stem they all have in common, from broccoli to cauliflower. European women who ate more cabbage had lower breast cancer death rate. Cruciferous vegetables decreased the risk by 40 percent in a Wisconsin study. So, how do they work and why would I include this talk of female breast cancer in a study who?s primary target remains males in the post-cycle time frame?

The secret ingredient is called indole-3-carbinol, which channels the breakdown products of estrogen into far more ?good? estrogen (2-hydroxyestrone) than ?bad? estrogen (16-alpha-hydroxyestrone). As with good and bad cholesterol, you can increase or decrease either amount of estrogen. Indole-3-carbinol can double the amount of good estrogen while decreasing the bad, which the Journal of the National Cancer Institute reported to decrease the amount of ?bad? estrogen thereby subsequently leading to a decrease in breast cancer in Finnish women studied.

The rationale for it being discussed here is one of pure origin, however, similar application can be applied to males in the post-cycle time frame. That is, a decrease in the ?bad? cholesterol remains of utmost importance in both scenarios, while the potential consequence of its existence does not share any similarity.

While 1% of breast cancer is found in males, it is NOT breast cancer prevention that is found to be the largest benefit here. The shunting described above that suggests the favoring of 2-hydroxylation over 16-alpha-hydroxylation may reduce risk of clinically evident prostate cancer (12). This shunting has another effect: it aids the liver?s Phase I and Phase II enzymes allowing a bit more wear and tear from the cycle (especially encouraging news for the C17-alkylated oral users). Oh yeah, gentlemen there is this shunting effect that would also be beneficial in fat deposition or feminizing effects seen in the post cycle time frame.
    Attached Files

Horrible gynecomastia.

thanks for the link.
    Correct me if Im wrong.
    Something I found:

From the Linus Pauling site...just one source...

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocente...inc/index.html

Zinc Nutrient Interactions

Calcium

High levels of dietary calcium impair zinc absorption in animals, but it is uncertain whether this occurs in humans. Increasing the calcium intake of postmenopausal women by 890 mg/day in the form of milk or calcium phosphate (total calcium intake 1,360 mg/day) reduced zinc absorption and zinc balance in postmenopausal women, but increasing the calcium intake of adolescent girls by 1,000 mg/day in the form of calcium citrate malate (total calcium intake 1,667 mg/day) did not affect zinc absorption or balance (11). Calcium in combination with phytic acid reduces zinc absorption. This effect is particularly relevant to individuals consuming a diet that is highly dependent on tortillas made with lime (calcium oxide). For more information on phytic acid, see Food Sources.

Food sources

Zinc bioavailability (the fraction of zinc retained and used by the body) is relatively high in meat, eggs, and seafood because of the relative absence of compounds that inhibit zinc absorption and the presence of certain amino acids (cysteine and methionine) that improve zinc absorption.

The zinc in whole grain products and plant proteins is less bioavailable due to their relatively high content of phytic acid, a compound that inhibits zinc absorption. The enzymatic action of yeast reduces the level of phytic acid in foods. Therefore, leavened whole grain breads have more bioavailable zinc than unleavened whole grain breads.

Thanks for the info on DIM, CCCU. I was regurgitating that info from the HRT section where it seems folks are pretty happy with the way it works. Most of the guys that are using it, however, are using it in lieu of Arimidex because they have endos that don't believe in regulating E (possibly not testing E either).

Isn't resveratrol supposed to have some helpful E action? Or am I confusing it with I3C?
    *No Crew*

Oh and I forgot, zinc depletes copper so if one is going to try upping zinc intake they should also up copper intake.
    *No Crew*