Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How to remain faithful?

"In my mind i really want you to be my wife forever, but in the physical its like im going to be trife forever, a different girl every night forever"

to all the guys who have always been faithful, and even more so to all the men out there who used to struggle with temptation but managed to turn it around, how do you do it?

ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    theyre probably ugly and never get hit on so they dont have to worry about cheating lol......j/k....u just have to think "is this one piece of ass really worth losing the best possible thing u have?".....

musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    "In my mind i really want you to be my wife forever, but in the physical its like im going to be trife forever, a different girl every night forever"

to all the guys who have always been faithful, and even more so to all the men out there who used to struggle with temptation but managed to turn it around, how do you do it?
    If you sincerely care about the girl, temptation will be like a walk in the park. You'd confront it, laugh at it, and keep walking. That's just how it's always been for me. When I am with a female, she's the only one I want to be with it. I am focused only on her and the relationship. Also, got guaranteed sex from her without any game....rather than having to exhaust your game to hopefully get laid, but not always come out on top! (no pun intended).
    ready to look like Omarion "http://allthatsfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Omarion-e12.jpg"

"It's one thing to be a good person, it's another to be nice. You don't have to be nice, to be good."
    - musclebound2007

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by musclebound2007 View Post
    If you sincerely care about the girl, temptation will be like a walk in the park. You'd confront it, laugh at it, and keep walking. That's just how it's always been for me. When I am with a female, she's the only one I want to be with it. I am focused only on her and the relationship. Also, got guaranteed sex from her without any game....rather than having to exhaust your game to hopefully get laid, but not always come out on top! (no pun intended).
    its the physical man. i struggle so hard in the physical. I have no problem commiting mentally to one girl. her being the only one i talk to on the phone, only one i let sleepover, only girl i actually invest any emotion into. but then in the physical i cant ever keep it at home????

at times i have tried to justify this a lot of different ways, from saying im just not ready, to she not cute enough, to that im plain addicted to sex.

i would buy into the "not cute enough" theory, but i will honestly cheat with uglier women at times.

ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    AL bro, u have some serious problems if youre cheating with uglier girls...u ALWAYS upgrade if youre going to do that sort of thing lol

sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its the physical man. i struggle so hard in the physical. I have no problem commiting mentally to one girl. her being the only one i talk to on the phone, only one i let sleepover, only girl i actually invest any emotion into. but then in the physical i cant ever keep it at home????

at times i have tried to justify this a lot of different ways, from saying im just not ready, to she not cute enough, to that im plain addicted to sex.

i would buy into the "not cute enough" theory, but i will honestly cheat with uglier women at times.

You haven't found the right girl yet. Believe me i have lived through the same situation man. When you do find the right one you will know it, every other girl just kind of dissapears no matter how attractive you may find them they just don't compare to what you have. It's called truely being in love and there is no mistaking it when it finally happens.

Originally Posted by ALPHAMALE419 View Post
    AL bro, u have some serious problems if youre cheating with uglier girls...u ALWAYS upgrade if youre going to do that sort of thing lol
    thats what im saying... that what im here for.

i dont cheat with UGLY girls... just at times, uglier. the rush of new pussy is something i could never ignore. even at the cost of losing the only 2 women i have ever cared for.

2 some extent i blame my success for my inability to have a healthy trusting relationship with a woman.

its like i have seen so many women give it up to me without me earning it. I am not that special. there are a million other guys out there that can run game just as well as i can.

Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    You haven't found the right girl yet. Believe me i have lived through the same situation man. When you do find the right one you will know it, every other girl just kind of dissapears no matter how attractive you may find them they just don't compare to what you have. It's called truely being in love and there is no mistaking it when it finally happens.
    do you believe you can still be in love with someone and force yourself to move on and "feel" for someone else?

ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000) ElvisC is just really nice. (+1000)
    when you find someone that clicks well with you and you have that gut feeling about, every other girl doesn't appeal to you anymore... yeah there's eye candy but that can only go so far.
    ~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Simple, you get her to satisy your needs! No point in holding it back, it will just get pent up and horrible things will happen. To get rid of that temptation, just perform all those act of temptation on your girl. If this requires sex 3x a daily, 1 piitb session and head, then so be it. If she has a problem with this, tell her the puppy dog theory.

Hope this helps.

Registered User bigbadwolf162004's Avatar
    bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well im married and i got married at 19 she was 18 im 20 now and have been married over a year. ITS SOO HARD! but you get through it. at first you love the marriage then you ask yourself what have i done i want to go bang this and that girl but you cant. Its hard and then after a while you get tired of even thinking about getting caught if you did cheat and stop thinking about cheating all together. Ive never cheated and man yes its hard at times cuz im a sexual deviant but you love the girl then you need to be with her. What would you do if you thought she was out getting banged by some guy just to get some. piss you off probably. some guys dont care. its all up to how you and your girl handle things. if your not attracted to her 100% and would die for her then dont bother. get some booty and get out. The one girl you look at and say "Damn!" and mean it and would show her off to your friends thats the girl you need. then personallity wise you need to connect. Make sure she aint jealous of you having friends and make sure she is the right one and she understands you all the way. Then it will be easier not to cheat. Trust me ive wanted to get this girl i worked with for ages now but all i do is say hi and maybe flirt just a bit but i never let it get that far. Just committ and relize that you want someone to love you not just get it and get out even though its fun...it wont last but only a moment...aight sorry for so long good luck and keep fighting.

AL, i know your problem bro.....im 28 and go through the same thing all the time.....ther only thing better than pussy is NEW PUSSY LOL.....it sucks b/c u can really hurt the person u truly care about......saying no to a new "present "much easier said than done

musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000) musclebound2007 is just really nice. (+1000)

Don't want to sound mean or insulting bro, but it sounds like you got some underlying issues, if you are going to create a self-fulfilling prophecy to justify sleeping with ugly females.

Maybe you base a lot of your connection with females, through sex. I guess you get self-gratification by laying as many females as possible.

Is it an urge you have? Or what exactly goes on in your head? I have never experienced this, maybe because I don't put so much weight on sex, that I don't feel this urge to sex other females, while I have a girlfriend.
    ready to look like Omarion "http://allthatsfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Omarion-e12.jpg"

"It's one thing to be a good person, it's another to be nice. You don't have to be nice, to be good."
    - musclebound2007

Originally Posted by bigbadwolf162004 View Post
    well im married and i got married at 19 she was 18 im 20 now and have been married over a year. ITS SOO HARD! but you get through it. at first you love the marriage then you ask yourself what have i done i want to go bang this and that girl but you cant. Its hard and then after a while you get tired of even thinking about getting caught if you did cheat and stop thinking about cheating all together. Ive never cheated and man yes its hard at times cuz im a sexual deviant but you love the girl then you need to be with her. What would you do if you thought she was out getting banged by some guy just to get some. piss you off probably. some guys dont care. its all up to how you and your girl handle things. if your not attracted to her 100% and would die for her then dont bother. get some booty and get out. The one girl you look at and say "Damn!" and mean it and would show her off to your friends thats the girl you need. then personallity wise you need to connect. Make sure she aint jealous of you having friends and make sure she is the right one and she understands you all the way. Then it will be easier not to cheat. Trust me ive wanted to get this girl i worked with for ages now but all i do is say hi and maybe flirt just a bit but i never let it get that far. Just committ and relize that you want someone to love you not just get it and get out even though its fun...it wont last but only a moment...aight sorry for so long good luck and keep fighting.
    Hmmm...someone slept through English class. That's a big wall of **** bro. Paragraph that thing! I seriously would love to read your advice to this guy but this wall of ****, ain't working...

- musclebound2007

Originally Posted by ElvisC View Post
    when you find someone that clicks well with you and you have that gut feeling about, every other girl doesn't appeal to you anymore... yeah there's eye candy but that can only go so far.
    no im telling you that there have been 2 women where we absolutly clicked. women that i loved spending my time with. of course not every second of every day, but women that i really did care for and couldnt see not being there.... 2.5 and 4.5 year relationships... that i cheated in at just about every opportunity. even after i was caught and forgiven. eventually lost both women because of it.

anyman who thinks it hurts when a woman rips your heart out, rip your own out when you force an amazing woman to leave you. ****s crazy. you cant even ask them to stay no more because you know you dont deserve them. all you can say is sorry and hope time heals enough so she can love someone else again. haha

Originally Posted by aosch View Post
    Simple, you get her to satisy your needs! No point in holding it back, it will just get pent up and horrible things will happen. To get rid of that temptation, just perform all those act of temptation on your girl. If this requires sex 3x a daily, 1 piitb session and head, then so be it. If she has a problem with this, tell her the puppy dog theory.

Hope this helps.
    but the temptation goes beyond that. its isnt just freaky **** i want to try... i had my girl trained to be the biggest freak. no limits for real. and she was a virgin that had only ever been with me. yet the rush still came from doing it to strangers.

but look at how much thought you have had to put in it within the first 2 years of marriage. your wife is still young and hott and somewhat fresh. if you have already felt the pull of temptation now, how do you think you will do when gravity takes affect? or just boredom all together?

do you think there is any validity to the fact that humans are not supposed to me monogomous creatures. that love and sex can be seperated in the brain?

bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadwolf162004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Hmmm...someone slept through English class. That's a big wall of **** bro. Paragraph that thing! I seriously would love to read your advice to this guy but this wall of ****, ain't working...
    wow you got a life to sit here and think that the way i type has anything to do with what im saying. Also that works for me and ive been doing good, maybe you should go back to the workout and supplement pages so your 5'7 midget self can learn something about pro-hormones and maybe gain some weight cuz i got a paper weight that weighs more than you.

anyways this guy obviously is a nerd and dosent know what the rush of having someone else is like but true it does seem like you like to get as much as you can when you can not just for the sex but for the fact that you know that you got it from that girl. If you can say your really love a girl then you know that shes the one. Dont get married too young though...wait a while a date it out. youll know when YOU are ready.

wow you got a life to sit here and think that the way i type has anything to do with what im saying. Also that works for me and ive been doing good, maybe you should go back to the workout and supplement pages so your 5'7 midget self can learn something about pro-hormones and maybe gain some weight cuz i got a paper weight that weighs more than you.

anyways this guy obviously is a nerd and dosent know what the rush of having someone else is like but true it does seem like you like to get as much as you can when you can not just for the sex but for the fact that you know that you got it from that girl. If you can say your really love a girl then you know that shes the one. Dont get married too young though...wait a while a date it out. youll know when YOU are ready.
    Hmmmm....I loled...seriously...I did lol. Reps for making me laugh!

- musclebound2007

no im telling you that there have been 2 women where we absolutly clicked. women that i loved spending my time with. of course not every second of every day, but women that i really did care for and couldnt see not being there.... 2.5 and 4.5 year relationships... that i cheated in at just about every opportunity. even after i was caught and forgiven. eventually lost both women because of it.

anyman who thinks it hurts when a woman rips your heart out, rip your own out when you force an amazing woman to leave you. ****s crazy. you cant even ask them to stay no more because you know you dont deserve them. all you can say is sorry and hope time heals enough so she can love someone else again. haha

but the temptation goes beyond that. its isnt just freaky **** i want to try... i had my girl trained to be the biggest freak. no limits for real. and she was a virgin that had only ever been with me. yet the rush still came from doing it to strangers.

but look at how much thought you have had to put in it within the first 2 years of marriage. your wife is still young and hott and somewhat fresh. if you have already felt the pull of temptation now, how do you think you will do when gravity takes affect? or just boredom all together?

do you think there is any validity to the fact that humans are not supposed to me monogomous creatures. that love and sex can be seperated in the brain?
    you could be right about never being married but i married my wife not just the fact i love her but the fact that i can see her raising my children and growing old together. i too will get old in time so im not worried about what she will look like. Everyone could just sleep around but where will that get us, with herpes and a bunch of bastard kids. You do what you want its just the advice i give. our human self wants to love and be loved... and if you cant do that then you aint human and have problems.good luck. u 2 160lber.

kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In the beginning of my relationships I don't even look at other women.. Then I start getting bored of my girlfriends and start looking around, but I don't have the conscience to cheat. With my ex gf, it only occured twice that hotter girls hit on me though. That might help. With my present girlfriend I barely ever see any girls hotter, and if I do they never hit on me anyway. And it's not like I'm going to start chatting them up either.

k

my bad about the whole midget thing. got pissed pretty quick. aight im out ...not wasting my time here.

Originally Posted by ALPHAMALE419 View Post
    AL, i know your problem bro.....im 28 and go through the same thing all the time.....ther only thing better than pussy is NEW PUSSY LOL.....it sucks b/c u can really hurt the person u truly care about......saying no to a new "present "much easier said than done
    its so true

Don't want to sound mean or insulting bro, but it sounds like you got some underlying issues, if you are going to create a self-fulfilling prophecy to justify sleeping with ugly females.

Maybe you base a lot of your connection with females, through sex. I guess you get self-gratification by laying as many females as possible.

Is it an urge you have? Or what exactly goes on in your head? I have never experienced this, maybe because I don't put so much weight on sex, that I don't feel this urge to sex other females, while I have a girlfriend.
    man i know i got some issues. to some extent for sure i have always got this gratification about how many girls i could get. This is breed from a lot of raw natural sexual desire, and competition with my friends. Since me and my two closest friends were in middle school we were competing who could get head first, who would lose their virginity, and so on... this been going on for 10 years when all we did was really just try and **** bitches.

even when one of us would like a girl, we would give eachother so much **** that you felt obligated to keep baggin bitches or you were a pussy. a "sucker for love" we call people like that.

i have always been ashamed to admit that i have feeling for a girl. to the point where i was not sure wether i was ashamed to admit, or i just really didnt have them. a woman would tell me she loved me, and i wouldnt call her for a week.

i could go on forever in how hard i was on the women i cared about most. which creates the most true thing you said, "self fulfilling prophecy"

gangster of satisfaction quietstormx1's Avatar
    quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

relaaax broskie....

he meant that it looks like a wall of ****. and to be honest, it does since it has to spacing it in. its just one HUGE paragraph.

if you space your thoughts out in paragraph form, things become MUCH easier to read.

btw, a 160lbs paper weight? seriously?

Originally Posted by kickstuff View Post
    In the beginning of my relationships I don't even look at other women.. Then I start getting bored of my girlfriends and start looking around, but I don't have the conscience to cheat. With my ex gf, it only occured twice that hotter girls hit on me though. That might help. With my present girlfriend I barely ever see any girls hotter, and if I do they never hit on me anyway. And it's not like I'm going to start chatting them up either.
    for me its the opposite. i cheat so much at the beginning cause i just dont give a ****, its at the end, and this is karma, when you least can afford to get caught, when it will hurt you the most... is when you make that "**** ive been good for 4 months and i get caught doing this bull****!" mistake.

man i know i got some issues. to some extent for sure i have always got this gratification about how many girls i could get. This is breed from a lot of raw natural sexual desire, and competition with my friends. Since me and my two closest friends were in middle school we were competing who could get head first, who would lose their virginity, and so on... this been going on for 10 years when all we did was really just try and **** bitches.

even when one of us would like a girl, we would give eachother so much **** that you felt obligated to keep baggin bitches or you were a pussy. a "sucker for love" we call people like that.

i have always been ashamed to admit that i have feeling for a girl. to the point where i was not sure wether i was ashamed to admit, or i just really didnt have them. a woman would tell me she loved me, and i wouldnt call her for a week.

i could go on forever in how hard i was on the women i cared about most. which creates the most true thing you said, "self fulfilling prophecy"
    From what you've explained here, it's all a game for you. You will need to consciously change this behavior. The only way this can work, is you committing to it, like you'd commit to something you find important and worth the effort.

What you need to do, is go a whole week, without trying to make up number of bitches you've slept with. Just chill, and focus on yourself. Then once that week passes, you keep going. You need to show yourself that you don't NEED to fuck bitches, to feel good about yourself when it comes to females.

Try not even socializing with the females for a minute. Stop caring what the guys will think, because if they feel they are getting down in age, they'd secretly start changing themselves. I mean there's people who go to old age being a player, and good for them. But if you honestly think that you want a good female by yourself, to grow old with and to have there with you, then you need to make some conscious decisions.

It's not going to be easy, and anything worth working on, isn't something easy to come by anyways. At least by the end of the day, if all goes well, you can say you deserve the good that will come from it, after sacrificing and pushing forward, as you're going to have to do.

Sorry to say it bro, but it's like having a bad habit and the only way to break it, is to be conscious of it at all times. You see a fine female in front of you, that you want to approach so you can fuck, get up and LEAVE! You're like an alcoholic, stay away from environments that will cause you to fail!
    Last edited by musclebound2007; 09-25-2008 at 12:25 PM.

- musclebound2007

From what you've explained here, it's all a game for you. You will need to consciously change this behavior. The only way this can work, is you committing to it, like you'd commit to something you find important and worth the effort.

What you need to do, is go a whole week, without trying to make up number of bitches you've slept with. Just chill, and focus on yourself. Then once that week passes, you keep going. You need to show yourself that you don't NEED to fuck bitches, to feel good about yourself when it comes to females.

Try not even socializing with the females for a minute. Stop caring what the guys will think, because if they feel they are getting down in age, they'd secretly start changing themselves. I mean there's people who go to old age being a player, and good for them. But if you honestly think that you want a good female by yourself, to grow old with and to have there with you, then you need to make some conscious decisions.

It's not going to be easy, and anything worth working on, isn't something easy to come by anyways. At least by the end of the day, if all goes well, you can say you deserve the good that will come from it, after sacrificing and pushing forward, as you're going to have to do.

Sorry to say it bro, but it's like having a bad habit and the only way to break it, is to be conscious of it at all times. You see a fine female in front of you, that you want to approach so you can fuck, get up and LEAVE! You're like an alcoholic, stay away from environments that will cause you to fail!

honestly was dead on 100% truth. everything you said.

now here is the other problem, im not sure im ready for rehab. I lost this girl, and i really think i love her. and since she has left i have been barely to think of anything else, let alone another girl. (did still manage to hook up with an old highschool crush in vegas on my 22nd birthday 2 weeks ago) but for the most part i know i am ready to change. at least give it my best shot. since im not sure i could ever really change, even though i know i love her, should i just completely let her go? at the same time the only chance i really have to change is to do it for her. If im just single, im not going to stop just running through bitches ruining relationships before they start.

i gotta reach that point where im so hurt from losing another great one that i change for myself.

this is a pretty good therapy session. im glad i smoked that blunt.

i am an alcoholic

life has always been a game. why would i want to start having sucker emotions?

damn... a bitch really can get into your head, have you thinkin you had it all backwards for 22 years.

Originally Posted by quietstormx1 View Post
    relaaax broskie....

he meant that it looks like a wall of ****. and to be honest, it does since it has to spacing it in. its just one HUGE paragraph.

if you space your thoughts out in paragraph form, things become MUCH easier to read.

btw, a 160lbs paper weight? seriously?
    yeah my bad, been stressed and i didnt understand it all. my bad

ok peace.

kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickstuff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for me its the opposite. i cheat so much at the beginning cause i just dont give a ****, its at the end, and this is karma, when you least can afford to get caught, when it will hurt you the most... is when you make that "**** ive been good for 4 months and i get caught doing this bull****!" mistake.
    You don't get infatuated in the beginning of a relationship? I wish I could give a ****, but I get severe cases of one-itis.. Luckily, it's always been mutual.

honestly was dead on 100% truth. everything you said.

now here is the other problem, im not sure im ready for rehab. I lost this girl, and i really think i love her. and since she has left i have been barely to think of anything else, let alone another girl. (did still manage to hook up with an old highschool crush in vegas on my 22nd birthday 2 weeks ago) but for the most part i know i am ready to change. at least give it my best shot. since im not sure i could ever really change, even though i know i love her, should i just completely let her go? at the same time the only chance i really have to change is to do it for her. If im just single, im not going to stop just running through bitches ruining relationships before they start.

i gotta reach that point where im so hurt from losing another great one that i change for myself.

this is a pretty good therapy session. im glad i smoked that blunt.

i am an alcoholic
    To be honest, you need to do this for yourself and not for some other female. Whenever you change because of someone, you tend to regret it because **** can happen and then you wonder why you ever did it in the first place? Now if you changed because you want to do it, you will never disappoint, when you do change. You'd come out the end a new person.

You don't have to forget about her, you can just focus on you right now. Focus on what I said you need to fix, and get through it. You do need to stick to yourself, and be single and not instigate anything with another female. Or else you'd just be starting back from square 1, and it'd be a long process that will just keep getting extended. If that happens, you'd get discouraged and you'd be doing a whole tedious cycle and it'd get kind of unnerving for you.

So, if you seriously, and honestly want to change. Just do it!
    Last edited by musclebound2007; 09-25-2008 at 12:44 PM.

- musclebound2007

Originally Posted by kickstuff View Post
    You don't get infatuated in the beginning of a relationship? I wish I could give a ****, but I get severe cases of one-itis.. Luckily, it's always been mutual.
    ive never had this one-itis feeling until she left. ive just always had it programmed in my head that instead of innocent til proven guilty, every girl was guilty until proven innocent. I would make them put in work to prove to me that they really loved me and were really worth reciprocating the feelings. routinely when a woman would tell me she loved me i would say, "no you dont" "you just think you do" "time will tell" and use these thoughts in my head as excuses for why i didnt love them back.