ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000)

How can you tell whether you have gynecomastia or pseudogynecomastia?

As I typed above- how can you tell if it's breast tissue or fat? I was very overweight at one time (over 184 Lbs with 25 ish% bodyfat!) but even after losing that fat the moobs still remained alongside a belly and chubby ass

JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What % bodyfat are you at now? If you have a belly and a "chubby ass" most likely you still are at 20+ % bodyfat....therefore the "moobs" remain.

Most likely once you get your BF down to whatever is the normal range for your height, you will see them disappear. Guys typically tend to lose their fat from the shoulders and on down...waist, belly are typically the last to go.
    Last edited by JC480; 10-04-2008 at 10:35 AM.

ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000) ronki23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    according to http://www.healthcentral.com/cholest...-2774-143.html

I am 12.5% bodyfat-even if it's wrong I know I am under 16.5% bodyfat since I have measured myself on those special scales?

Do I have hormonal or fat?!

greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) greentea12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you lifting as well? In your pics I don't see any gains.

of course i'm lifting-I wouldn't be on this site/moaning otherwise!

IDK why I can't see the gains-my bodypart size HAS increased by a couple inches after one of my 6 week programs in my 5 month plan-I measured last month so I am due another measurement.

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ronki23 View Post
    As I typed above- how can you tell if it's breast tissue or fat? I was very overweight at one time (over 184 Lbs with 25 ish% bodyfat!) but even after losing that fat the moobs still remained alongside a belly and chubby ass
    "Fat or Gyno" is a frequent question here, but misses the point. Gynecomastia is the correct phrase for "Gyno" and is a contour problem (female like breasts in men). All male mammals with have gland. All fat men and women have big breasts. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to distinguish just what is causing the problem. Gynecomastia male breasts can be fat, gland, or most commonly a combination of both. Sometimes skin and sagging tissues can be a factor. Pseudogynecomastia is a bad term that is supposed to be fat only gynecomastia. The problem with that "classification" is that in almost every case of gynecomastia I have seen there is some component of gland. This gland can be very small, but it is present almost all the time. So do you have Pseudo gynecomastia when there is a 1%, 10%, 50%, or 90% deformity from fat? Reality just does not work that way.

Defining the problem with photographs sometimes can help. However, it is impossible to tell from photographs if the deformity is from fat or gland. The dynamic images, of my standard set of images can show a region that compresses differently. Even clinical examination differentiation can be difficult.

Fat tends to be soft, gland tends to be firm. Fingers of gland often dissect between fingers of fat. Look at this drawing and move your mouse over the arrows. However, gland can be soft and fat firm confusing the picture. Gland tends to be located under the nipple and pinching pressure can sometimes tether to the nipple pulling it in.

Men with excessive fat do tend to have certain contour issues. Check out this link about Sumo Wrestlers. Men tend to carry excessive weight in their chest and stomach.
    Wearing the extra fat is not healthy. Check out your risks with a BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index).

Unfortunately, BMI does not take into account muscle mass vs. fat. Body Fat Analyzers can help define that issue.

Plastic surgery is better after weight loss, losing weight is a coarse tool. Plastic surgery is better used for refinement.

Weight Loss, Dealing With Excess Skin of the Chest and Body is also a major emotional issue.

We have many patients, family members, and parents who have raved how a compression garment can really help while waiting for surgery or until stabilization of a problem. However, I have found not all compression garments work as well.

Body shaping garments are a good temporary contouring solution. They do not help remove or treat gynecomastia. When the garment is removed, the gynecomastia is still there. They can provide an emotional band-aid for the stress of contour issues and bouncing tissues.

Non-Surgical Body Shaping for Gynecomastia

Check out the multiple views for each patient. Clink on the links to see other views of the garment and features of this design I prefer. We have tried many other brands and none seem to come close to what this one offers.

Losing weight first, to something you are comfortable with and can maintain is typically a much better option. Weight loss is a coarse tool. Unfortunately, you cannot pick where weight comes from - nor can you pick where weight goes back on to. Gland that contributes to the breast shape is not helped with weight loss. Fingers of fat in the gland can become smaller, but the contour problem from gland does not go away. After losing weight plastic surgery can help with localized fat, gland, and extra skin. After surgery remaining fat cells can put on more weight.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

stussy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    will a blood test determine whether i have gyno or not?

i am in the military and afraid that if i was diagnosed that i will be discharged

nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stussy View Post
    will a blood test determine whether i have gyno or not?

i am in the military and afraid that if i was diagnosed that i will be discharged
    Its not a disease, its a cosmetic condition. There are zero health concerns with it. The military wouldn't discharge you for having it.