Getting HUGE with XTEND zacBEAST's Avatar
    zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10)

SciVation Xtend/Vasocharge Review (All Flavors)

SciVation Xtend/Vasocharge Review

By: zacBEAST

Scivation Xtend

Taste:
    Grape-9/10-Awesome taste, very similar to grape juice, but better.
    Orange8/10-Good flavor, but leaves an aftertaste.
    Apple7/10-Good, but gets really appley after a while.
    Watermelon9/10, AWESOME! It is kind of spicy in a weird way, but has a really strong watermelon flavor, which i like.
    Lemonade-10/10-Seriously, best tasting drink ever, I love lemonade, and this tastes exactly like the sugary kind you can buy at the store. My favorite.

Mixability:
    Grape-10/10-Mixes fine with no problem after a few shakes and letting it set for a few minutes.
    Orange-6/10-Usually does not dissolve all the way unless I let it sit over night.
    Apple-6/10-Same as orange.
    Watermelon-10/10-Same as grape.
    Lemonade-10/10-Same as grape.

Packaging:
    Grape-10/10-Nice container that is sealed tightly and has an awesome logo on the outside.
    Orange-10/10-Same.
    Apple-10/10-Same.
    Watermelon9/10-Same, but minus one because the scoop was in the bottom when i opened this one
    Lemonade10/10-Same.

Effectiveness:
    For all flavors: HANDS DOWN THE BEST SUPPLEMENT ON THE MARKET. I ATTRIBUTE XTEND TO THE MAJORITY OF THE GAINS I HAVE MADE OVER THE LAST YEAR OR S0. XTEND, YOU NEED IT.

Price:-For the 90 serving.
    Grape-8/10 by itself, buy w/ vaso combo-10/10
    Orange-8/10 by itself, buy w/ vaso combo-10/10
    Apple-8/10 by itself, buy w/ vaso combo-10/10
    Watermelon-8/10 by itself, buy w/ vaso combo-10/10
    Lemonade-8/10 by itself, buy w/ vaso combo-10/10

Overall:
    Grape-9/10
    Orange8/10-Only negatives were the mixability really.
    Apple8/10-Same.
    Watermelon9/10
    Lemonade10/10-Perfect...no games.

Vasocharge

Taste:
    Refreshing Berry-10/10-Awesome taste, it is very tart.
    Lemonade-9/10-Very strong lemon flavor, good nonetheless.

Mixability:
    Refreshing Berry-10/10-Mixes great, put it in a bottle and shake it up and let it set for a minute and your good to go.
    Lemonade-10/10-Same.

Texture:
    Refreshing Berry-8/10-Only because it was sort of hardened when I opened it.
    Lemonade-10/10-perfect.

Packaging:
    Refreshing Berry-10/10-Cool package, good logo and nice handle on the lid!!!
    Lemonade-10/10-Same.

Effectiveness:
    Refreshing Berry-11/10-This product gets me so pumped to workout. The rush hits you within 10 minutes of taking it. Best Preworkout out there.
    Lemonade-11/10-Same.

Price:
    Refreshing Berry-7/10 unless you do the combo w/ Xtend, then 10/10
    Lemonade-7/10 unless you do the combo w/ Xtend, then 10/10

Overall:
    Refreshing Berry-9.5/10-Only downside was the texture.
    Lemonade-9/10-Only downside was the strong lemon flavor.
    Last edited by zacBEAST; 10-03-2008 at 03:57 PM.
    zacBEAST's Log: Desire, Dedication, and Drive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110694201

"I feel compelled to move something"
    -Layne Norton

"Perserverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did"-Newt Gingrich

4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm, I has been eye-ballin these products.

double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) double t33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great review man! nice and detailed, repped!

btw i just ordered some lemonade and orange, how many scoops did utake during? i think im gona take 3/4 to make the tub last longer
    hey there

zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacBEAST is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 4nicate View Post
    hmmm, I has been eye-ballin these products.
    Buy THEM!!!!!

Originally Posted by double t33 View Post
    great review man! nice and detailed, repped!

btw i just ordered some lemonade and orange, how many scoops did utake during? i think im gona take 3/4 to make the tub last longer
    Thanks man. When I first started using it, I took 2 scoops postworkout. Then I did 4 scoops during my workout after that. After that, I did 6 scoops during the workout and 6 scoops throughout the day. And now, I am doing 1 scoop preworkout and 2 scoops postoworkout (with some beta alanine) and 1 scoop before bed.

-Layne Norton

"Perserverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did"-Newt Gingrich

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn bro. I thought apple was da BOMB! but to each their own. I agree grape and watermelon are awesome.

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Damn bro. I thought apple was da BOMB! but to each their own. I agree grape and watermelon are awesome.
    apple is good, im just not a big apple person.

-Layne Norton

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome review bro.

Xtend, Vaso, and Scivation Whey are my year round supps. Because I feel like they do make a significant difference.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Xtend is of course the staple of workout nutrition, but I really feel that Vasocharge is the most underated of all Scivation products. I have yet to cycle off of it since I first started using it in March of '07 and 2 scoops still gets me amped up to train my ass off. I seriously can't imagine training without either Xtend or Vasocharge. The Workout Nutrition Stack is probably the best deal on BB.com
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    Awesome review bro.

Xtend, Vaso, and Scivation Whey are my year round supps. Because I feel like they do make a significant difference.
    Agreed! I give them a lot of credit fot my improvements over the last year.

Originally Posted by billfinkbiner View Post
    Xtend is of course the staple of workout nutrition, but I really feel that Vasocharge is the most underated of all Scivation products. I have yet to cycle off of it since I first started using it in March of '07 and 2 scoops still gets me amped up to train my ass off. I seriously can't imagine training without either Xtend or Vasocharge. The Workout Nutrition Stack is probably the best deal on BB.com
    Vaso is underated. I have used it for about 8 months or so and it still gets me amped to lift. I have trained two-three times without either of them this year, and its just not the same.

I love the WO nutrition stack, a few of those + a 10lb whey and your set!!!

-Layne Norton

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i have to agree with you, i'm actually currently at the end of week one stacking vasocharge Refreshing berry and Xtend Grape, and i'm loving it, i was on Superpump and i gotta say that vasocharge does get me more jacked in the gym so far. I can't wait for the end of this cycle to see my end results.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good reviews man
    i have tried the vashocharge lemon sample and the taste and effects were great
    it def is underrated

Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great review!!!

I have 2 watermelon Xtend on the way!!! You made me feel a lot better about my choices!
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136492221
    Diet: "Anabolic Diet" by Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
    Training: Baseball/Sports Performance and Hypertrophy/Power

SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SMac2347 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice review, both Xtend and Vasocharge are great products...though you vastly underrate apple Xtend, stuff tastes awesome.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard.

PreSurge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112406781&highlight=SMac+PreSurge

Stunnin' w/ SAN V12 Magnum:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111369751

Making Crazy Gains with CRE-02:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110473341

Originally Posted by wkanack33 View Post
    i have to agree with you, i'm actually currently at the end of week one stacking vasocharge Refreshing berry and Xtend Grape, and i'm loving it, i was on Superpump and i gotta say that vasocharge does get me more jacked in the gym so far. I can't wait for the end of this cycle to see my end results.
    I agree. The results should be awesome. Its hard to really SEE the results from xtend unless your dieting, because then you will notice that you stay fuller and harder and can even hold a pump in the gym while you on really low calories. But when you are bulking you will FEEL the results, you recover soo fast when ur on xtend.

Originally Posted by gotDOMS View Post
    good reviews man
    i have tried the vashocharge lemon sample and the taste and effects were great
    it def is underrated
    VASO FTW!!!! Have you eaten it dry before?? It tastes like sweet tarts!!!

Originally Posted by Mr._X View Post
    Great review!!!

I have 2 watermelon Xtend on the way!!! You made me feel a lot better about my choices!
    Watermelon rocks!!

Originally Posted by SMac2347 View Post
    Nice review, both Xtend and Vasocharge are great products...though you vastly underrate apple Xtend, stuff tastes awesome.
    I dont dislike apple, it tastes great, its just not my favorite out of the bunch.

-Layne Norton

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look, I'm just a regular Aussie joe.

I am not a company rep, in fact I think supplements on the whole are a complete waste of money.

That said, I swear by Xtend, it really gives me a boost during training. So much that I have less energy without it.

A lotta people use multiple supplements at the same time, so really have no clue which is working, but this is the only one I take so it's clear what it does.

Buy it.

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thank you very much for the reviews!

Awesome work!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've tried sp250, wf, shock therapy and vasocharge. And I'd say VC is the most effective for me at least. My only beef is its only sold in the smaller 20 serving size, i'd really like to see a larger size sold with a lower price per serving. Great product tho

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been prepping my review of these too. Xtend is amazing and VasoCharge is an incredible deal for the price you get it in the combo and what I paid at the arnold. Great stuff, nice review, reps man!

yakkonvazn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some questions:

I've been on VC for 3 weeks now. I only take pre workout, not non workout days. I only take 1 and 1/2 sc dosage. I'm already taking B vitamin complex, vitamin E, chromium picolinate, coq 10, and red yeast rice extract supplements. Mainly, because of high cholesterol and acne. Should I be worried about my usage of VC? Will I be fine because of only dosing during workout days? I'm already bombarding my liver with all these supplements. VC is incredible by the way. The tingling feeling gets me all charged up, knowing that its working.