Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate milk

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    You said sugar isn't sugar. I said sugar is sugar, and so is a calorie a calorie...

"she"

u be padantic then
    my posts are my own opinion and a result of my OWN experience,

AS in sports science
    year studying anatomy and physiology (sp) < probly

the Hsp70 of BB.com TheWaffleIron's Avatar
    TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Widge View Post
    lol sugars are deffonately not sugars, for a start 1/3 people are lactose intolerant which means the carbs in the milk becom pretty much usless
    Lactose is the sugar found in milk.

the protein is also fairly slow release and who wants that post workout
    Classic broscience. Nice.

so fructose is glucose?
    Glucose and fructose have the same molecular formula. However, the structural formulas are different.
    Nutrition and Supp Science FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139153843&p=849049173&viewfull=1#post849049173

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u be padantic then
    Educate me
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheWaffleIron View Post
    Lactose is the sugar found in milk.

Classic broscience. Nice.

Glucose and fructose have the same molecular formula. However, the structural formulas are different.
    i dont tihnk you are aware of the english saying of "...... are not......."

please do some research on it

milk protein is 90% casein

im well aware of dem ere structures

i dont see what your point is, you just try to prov people wrong no matter what

AS in sports science

liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    You said sugar isn't sugar. I said sugar is sugar, and so is a calorie a calorie...

"she"

my appologies!

the Hsp70 of BB.com TheWaffleIron's Avatar
    TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

While I research that, how about you research postWO nutrition?

No, actually its approximately 82%. Nonetheless, what is the problem with casein protein postwo?
    Nutrition and Supp Science FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139153843&p=849049173&viewfull=1#post849049173

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are wrong.

Casein PWO is just fine, do some reasearch.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

im well aware of dem ere structures

when they are wrong

Originally Posted by TheWaffleIron View Post
    While I research that, how about you research postWO nutrition?

No, actually its approximately 82%. Nonetheless, what is the problem with casein protein postwo?

did i ever say there was sometihng wrong with it? i said most people dont want it which is the general consensious (sp) on these boards

AS in sports science

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lighten up, everyone!

i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CodyA View Post
    All saturated fats are good???

Saturated fats - sources include beef, lamb, milk, cheese, other dairy products and MOST processed foods containing hydrogenated vegetable shortening, such as pastries and fried fast foods.
    All im saying is...not ALL Sat fats are Created equal.. they contribute to heart disease and high blood cholestrol. i eat atleast 10-15 grams a day

but saying SATURATED FATS ARE NOT BAD PERIOD. not good
    You're twisting things in the wrong light....saturated fats are not bad.

Certain foods are considered "unhealthy" (you listed fried foods and pastries), but this is not BECAUSE of the saturated fat in them. Hydrogenated shortening is trans fat anyways, and I personally do not feel that pastries are bad for your health...look at France. The quantity and frequency in which they are consumed is what brings about negative health effects.

And no, saturated fats themselves do not contribute to heart disease or high cholesterol.

In conclusion, the hypothesis-generating report of Mozaffarian et al draws attention to the different effects of diet on lipoprotein physiology and cardiovascular disease risk. These effects include the paradox that a high-fat, high?saturated fat diet is associated with diminished coronary artery disease progression in women with the metabolic syndrome, a condition that is epidemic in the United States. This paradox presents a challenge to differentiate the effects of dietary fat on lipoproteins and cardiovascular disease risk in men and women, in the different lipid disorders, and in the metabolic syndrome.
    http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/full/80/5/1102

A greater saturated fat intake is associated with less progression of coronary atherosclerosis, whereas carbohydrate intake is associated with a greater progression.
    We conclude that pyruvate supplementation of a high-fat, high- cholesterol, anabolic diet will decrease plasma cholesterol and LDL- cholesterol concentrations without affecting the HDL-cholesterol concentration.
    Source for all article citations: AJCN
    Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Choco milk gets you jacked bro's

Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yeashescool View Post
    Choco milk gets you jacked bro's
    x2...
    i rep back 1k+

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    look at France.
    Ah, the infamous French Paradox.

*refers to the observation that the French suffer a relatively low incidence of coronary heart disease, despite having a diet relatively rich in saturated fats.*
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did i ever say there was sometihng wrong with it? i said most people dont want it which is the general consensious (sp) on these boards
    really? you should read the boards more often then.

and lol, dont have lactose, fructose is much better.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post
    Ah, the infamous French Paradox.

*refers to the observation that the French suffer a relatively low incidence of coronary heart disease, despite having a diet relatively rich in saturated fats.*
    Yep. Saturated fat, carbohydrates, sugar, and fruit....all the things many people on this board avoid like the plague ;-)

FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why specifically "chocolate milk"? Why wouldn't milk be better? Chocolate milk is pretty much milk with sugar right?

Originally Posted by FootBallBeast View Post
    Why specifically "chocolate milk"? Why wouldn't milk be better? Chocolate milk is pretty much milk with sugar right?
    Yes. Many are under the broscientifical impression that an "insulin spike" must be created with the PWO meal, thus they generally use simple carbohydrates to achieve this.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. Many are under the broscientifical impression that an "insulin spike" must be created with the PWO meal, thus they generally use simple carbohydrates to achieve this.
    no no no it MUST be created !!! ....how are you gonna get teh jacked fibraz?
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000) thedestro is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Yep. Saturated fat, carbohydrates, sugar, and fruit....all the things many people on this board avoid like the plague ;-)
    Unfortunately you have a bit of a dilemma here. I doubt you're willing to argue that CVD doesn't have a dietary cause, as it's pretty clear that it does. With that in mind, crossing off the only two candidates for their cause is madness given that there's nothing to support any third alternative. Obviously I'm all for saturated fat, because on the other hand, we didn't evolve to eat 150+lbs of sugar a year.
    Last edited by thedestro; 10-04-2008 at 07:58 PM.

Originally Posted by thedestro View Post
    Unfortunately you have a bit of a dilemma here. I doubt you're willing to argue that CVD doesn't have a dietary cause, as it's pretty clear that it does. With that in mind, crossing off the only two candidates for their cause is madness given that there's nothing to support any third alternative. Obviously I'm all for saturated fat; on the other hand, we didn't evolve to eat 150+lbs of sugar a year.
    I believe that the cause for Americans' higher rate of CVD has a lot to do with their excessive intake of processed foods; the highly refined carbohydrates and sugars, the modified fats and oils, the ridiculous levels of sodium and low amounts of fiber in MANY popular food choices.

Personally, I don't eat a lot of sugar, especially added sugar. My comment about the French leaves out the fact that they eat these decadent pastries in moderation (unlike Americans' "bigger is better" outlook on food) and that they engage in regular physical activity, walking is a major form of transportation.

CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're twisting things in the wrong light....saturated fats are not bad.

Certain foods are considered "unhealthy" (you listed fried foods and pastries), but this is not BECAUSE of the saturated fat in them. Hydrogenated shortening is trans fat anyways, and I personally do not feel that pastries are bad for your health...look at France. The quantity and frequency in which they are consumed is what brings about negative health effects.

And no, saturated fats themselves do not contribute to heart disease or high cholesterol.

http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/full/80/5/1102

Source for all article citations: AJCN

I said i eat atleast 10-15 grams of Sat Fats a day.But If you feel that it's NOT BAD to eat as many saturated fats as you want go ahead... But dont state that SATURATED FATS ARE GOOD FOR YOU PERIOD. I can find just as much or more research that supports the negetave effects of saturated fat. I never said that saturated fat alone caused heart disease but it is a contributer to it. If you dont believe so then eat the Doughnut oh i meant (pastry) fried and more than likely covered in some coating with tons of trans fats.
    Last edited by CodyA; 10-04-2008 at 10:26 PM.

immax01 is not very helpful. (-500) immax01 is not very helpful. (-500) immax01 is not very helpful. (-500) immax01 is not very helpful. (-500) immax01 is not very helpful. (-500) immax01 is not very helpful. (-500) immax01 is not very helpful. (-500) immax01 is not very helpful. (-500) immax01 is not very helpful. (-500) immax01 is not very helpful. (-500) immax01 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by seggy View Post
    I love me a good dose of chocolate milk after pretty much any activity.
    Toss in some peanut butter and you've got a nectar of the gods..
    Who knew bodybuilding could be so delicious!
    Stacking
    Whey Protein
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Shock Therapy
    Multi
    Fish Oil

Mod Negged on April fools day.

I said i eat atleast 10-15 grams of Sat Fats a day.But If you feel that it's NOT BAD to eat as many saturated fats as you want go ahead... But dont state that SATURATED FATS ARE GOOD FOR YOU PERIOD. I can find just as much or more research that supports the negetave effects of saturated fat. I never said that saturated fat alone caused heart disease but it is a contributer to it.
    You're enjoying arguing, but you're completely missing the point. Saturated fats ARE good for you. Certain FOODS are not good, but this is not BECAUSE they contain saturated fats. Is that better, now that I've left out all the "science" and used caps lock instead??

Go ahead and find research if you like, but make sure it is newer than the research I provided above. That's the thing about this crazy "science," it's constantly evolving.

If you dont believe so then eat the Doughnut oh i meant (pastry) fried and more than likely covered in some coating with tons of trans fats.
    Trans fats are not the same as saturated fats. Stop bringing them up.

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I said i eat atleast 10-15 grams of Sat Fats a day.But If you feel that it's NOT BAD to eat as many saturated fats as you want go ahead... But dont state that SATURATED FATS ARE GOOD FOR YOU PERIOD. I can find just as much or more research that supports the negetave effects of saturated fat. I never said that saturated fat alone caused heart disease but it is a contributer to it. If you dont believe so then eat the Doughnut oh i meant (pastry) fried and more than likely covered in some coating with tons of trans fats.
    I would like to see some studdies. What did these peoples diets include? high carbs? did they exercise?
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've got a couple questions regarding chocolate milk and I'd be thrilled if you guys could help me:

1. Why milk after a workout? Is it for the protein (casein)?

2. This one is maybe weirder; why chocolate milk and not just milk?

3. What chocolate should I add (Nesquik, Hershey's chocolate syrup,...)?

Currently, I take milk, with egg white powder and Hershey's chocolate syrup.

I've been drinkin choco milk for quite some time but I've never actually known why I do it? hehe..

thanks guys
    I don't want to accept this as my prime.

I don't want anything in my life, as it currently is, to be the pinnacle of what it will be.

Registered User am3ricans0ldier's Avatar
    am3ricans0ldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) am3ricans0ldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) am3ricans0ldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) am3ricans0ldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) am3ricans0ldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dude i drink a quart of choco milk along with a quart of whole milk every day...it seems to help me out alot...just do what works for u and f U K all the haters who think something they read from an manorexic or possibly even some fatass professor BS degreee holder that the fat is bad or the sugar is bad...screw that dude eat drink and get huge

Originally Posted by am3ricans0ldier View Post
    dude i drink a quart of choco milk along with a quart of whole milk every day...it seems to help me out alot...just do what works for u and f U K all the haters who think something they read from an manorexic or possibly even some fatass professor BS degreee holder that the fat is bad or the sugar is bad...screw that dude eat drink and get huge
    x2. dont fear the cow juice!!!

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liv2bfit View Post
    x2. dont fear the cow juice!!!
    X2 Cow Juice kept our family business going! Farmers need $ too !

Support the farmers of America - drink milk. Lots of it.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by koh19 View Post
    I've got a couple questions regarding chocolate milk and I'd be thrilled if you guys could help me:

1. Why milk after a workout? Is it for the protein (casein)?

2. This one is maybe weirder; why chocolate milk and not just milk?

3. What chocolate should I add (Nesquik, Hershey's chocolate syrup,...)?

Currently, I take milk, with egg white powder and Hershey's chocolate syrup.

I've been drinkin choco milk for quite some time but I've never actually known why I do it? hehe..

thanks guys
    bump guys
    I don't want to accept this as my prime.

I don't want anything in my life, as it currently is, to be the pinnacle of what it will be.