Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Should society condem fat people?

I was thinking today, I train damn hard and do my best to lead a healthy lifestle and stay in good shape.

These fatties are costing the taxpayers billions of dollars worldwide every year in medical bills, not to mention type 2 diabeties is the next epidemic.

Also societys addiction to alcohol certainly isn't helping a lot of people, both guys and girls.

SAY NO TO OBESITY!~!

FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
    I was thinking today, I train damn hard and do my best to lead a healthy lifestle and stay in good shape.

These fatties are costing the taxpayers billions of dollars worldwide every year in medical bills, not to mention type 2 diabeties is the next epidemic.

Also societys addiction to alcohol certainly isn't helping a lot of people, both guys and girls.

SAY NO TO OBESITY!~!
    I really don't think condemning them will solve anything. People insult fat people alot, but do any actually try to HELP them? I know nobody ever helped me out, I had to figure this stuff out on my own. Even Health classes in schools don't teach you **** about it.
    Last edited by FutureCop007; 10-02-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    MEDIOCRE TALENT + BAD ATTITUDE = BITTER WANNABE

Obama/Biden 08

Norwegian Viking FearlessMiscer's Avatar
    FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FearlessMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SAY NO IT IGNORANCE...

wait wut

norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

SAY NO TO OBESITY!~!
    Well we need to look at deeper issues such as why are these ****ing people obese? We live in the most technologically-advanced country and we (the average american) still can't figure out what to eat, we consider eating well when we order diet soda, and compensate eating 4,000 calorie dinner at sizzler by skipping your morning mcflurry.

We need to take a preventative approach rather than just looking and saying look at these god damn fat people, screw them!

just my $.02
    Last edited by norxcal; 10-02-2008 at 07:16 PM.

balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and to think these obese f@gotts are trying to ban creatine and sups...

mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbrndn15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

SAY NO TO OBESITY!~!

but fat people are clumsy and make me lol all the time, besides i have some cool fat friends...

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some people have a medical condition that make them that way.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i agree that society should condemn fat people, UNLESS they are legitimately trying to lose weight.

as far as alcohol goes, youre wrong since alcohol is the greatest thing in the world

lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was thinking about something along the lines of this the other day as well...

my dad is a lawyer and to keep his.. law license?.. he needs to take a few hours of classes a year.

why shouldn't we make citizens take "citizenship classes" pertaining to issues that plague our country.. obesity, nutrition, economics, finance, politics.. we need to be able to make educated decisions and most americans are unable to do that at this time...

fat people should be ridiculed officially.
    His position just seems weird compared to everyone in the misc who is a ceo, has threesomes with solid 10s, can piitb of any girl he wants, is a sexual tyranosaur
    - MaximusMan

The smaller you set your goals the smaller you will achieve.
    - Kevin128

You can't tone. You can only gain muscle, lose muscle, gain fat or lose fat.
    - Adc123

The wolf on top of the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.. but when he wants the food it's there
    - Arnold

Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes!!
    War Machine for bb.com Moderator

websites you should check out

fairtax.org kniferights.org

gunowners.org AKTI.org

“I in my own house am an emperor,
    and will defend what is mine.”

Massinger-The Roman Actor. Act 1. Sc. 2.33

JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusSukdAtLife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by humblegenius View Post
    which is triggered by poor self control and generally being a fat ass. being fat does not need to be condemned, it is basically already frowned upon. if people want to get fat then that is their choice.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FutureCop007 View Post
    I really don't think condemning them will solve anything. People insult fat people alot, but do any actually try to HELP them? I know nobody ever helped me out, I had to figure this stuff out on my own. Even Health classes in schools don't teach you **** about it.
    thats one point

I could easilly argue that if they had enough motivation to change themselves they would find a way...I know thats how I found this site, and you did obviously so whats stopping them.

Knowledge is out there people are just lazy.

TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would definetly say yes...

these obese women who fu cking take in a welfare check because they are too lazy to move from the couch and their diet consists of deep-fried twinkies..

they make me sick..

fu ck fat people.

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FutureCop007 View Post
    exactly, why should anyone but yourself be responsible for you? The average person gets big on their own too.

FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FutureCop007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by humblegenius View Post
    I've only met 1 obese person in my life that actually had a legitimate medical condition that caused it. Most people who say stuff like "it's a glandular problem, or it's a thyroid problem" is mostly self-diagnosis with no basis in fact.

The fact is that most fat people (myself include) are fat because of the garbage we shove down our throats.

Obama/Biden 08

norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50) norxcal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lbleiweiss View Post
    I was thinking about something along the lines of this the other day as well...

my dad is a lawyer and to keep his.. law license?.. he needs to take a few hours of classes a year.

why shouldn't we make citizens take "citizenship classes" pertaining to issues that plague our country.. obesity, nutrition, economics, finance, politics.. we need to be able to make educated decisions and most americans are unable to do that at this time...

fat people should be ridiculed officially.
    Probably because 1. it would cost too much and 2. you can't force people to learn...I think Canada tried to implement a program similar to what your describing for its immigrants, but it was not taken seriously because it was forced education.

Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeydude66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

SAY NO TO OBESITY!~!
    Yep fatties consume more food and water and possibly air then an average person.

So if fatties take over the world they will use up all our resources

The harpoons, man them.

ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000) ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000) ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000) ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000) ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000) ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000) ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000) ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000) ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000) ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000) ucfmagic is just really nice. (+1000)

SAY NO TO OBESITY!~!
    Post pic please.

lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbleiweiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think the real issue here is the obese parents passing the nutritional stupidity onto their kids.. i work at a gym and you would be surprised at how many fat parents bring their lil fat kids in to get trained.. i dont care if you train, if you go home to a PWO of a big mac and a mcflurry its not doing any good!
    His position just seems weird compared to everyone in the misc who is a ceo, has threesomes with solid 10s, can piitb of any girl he wants, is a sexual tyranosaur
    - MaximusMan

- Kevin128

- Adc123

The wolf on top of the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.. but when he wants the food it's there
    - Arnold

tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonybs2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    and to think these obese f@gotts are trying to ban creatine and sups...
    aware the misc please! (link?)

GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDane08 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ummm i don't know what kind of society you live in but my society already condems fat people

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't mind fat people, just the ones that bitch about being fat and not being able to lose weight and make excuses rather than getting off their fat ****ing asses and doing something about it.

Kettlebell Mastery Lvl.5 Mr.Creatine's Avatar
    Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No. because they are people with feelings too, not merely some semantics-based object that you could degrade to nether-levels.

roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roccobladr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    condem
    Bench:245lbs x 1
    Deadlift:315lbs x 2
    Squat:365lbs x 1

Originally Posted by norxcal View Post
    Probably because 1. it would cost too much and 2. you can't force people to learn...I think Canada tried to implement a program similar to what your describing for its immigrants, but it was not taken seriously because it was forced education.
    its only forced to the degree that it is on lawyers and i'm sure doctors as well, if you want to keep your "doctors/lawyers license?" or your citizenship you need to take these classes. if not.. your not a citizen.. have you seen the movie ET? thats you.
    - MaximusMan

- Kevin128

- Adc123

- Arnold

Originally Posted by EZ-Bar View Post
    thats one point

I could easilly argue that if they had enough motivation to change themselves they would find a way...I know thats how I found this site, and you did obviously so whats stopping them.

Knowledge is out there people are just lazy.
    It's difficult to wade through the bull****. The most immediate information about weight loss is **** you see on the TV, in infomercials, for the latest and greatest exercise machine, or the latest miracle pill. The diet industry thrives off of deceiving people. Combine that with nearly ZERO education about nutrition, it's not that surprising that most people don't know **** about nutrition. I know I didn't

Obama/Biden 08

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inb4heatheracwhale
    Best lifts (Don't lift for strength anymore. No more deadlifts or squats)
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

Originally Posted by lbleiweiss View Post
    I think the real issue here is the obese parents passing the nutritional stupidity onto their kids.. i work at a gym and you would be surprised at how many fat parents bring their lil fat kids in to get trained.. i dont care if you train, if you go home to a PWO of a big mac and a mcflurry its not doing any good!
    YES. But how do we create it a habit within them? They are at school what 7 hours a day? so we can help them with 2 - 3 meals and education (at school) but as you said if the dumb ass parents don't reinforce this then they're to blame.

Originally Posted by Mr.Creatine View Post
    No. because they are people with feelings too, not merely some semantics-based object that you could degrade to nether-levels.
    they have made the choice to be fat.. if they go out in the public eye fully aware of the blob monster lurking beneath their clothes they are accepting the fact that they are inferior and deserve to be and will be degraded to the lowest level possible
    - MaximusMan

- Kevin128

- Adc123

- Arnold

Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    maybe society should condemn people that worry about others?