timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

tender forearms during bicep curl exercise

I have noticed my foreams feeling tender when I do bicep exercises. It feels similar to how shin splints feel.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Razorfever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As far as i know you feel that because you bend your wrists upwards a little, i did that for a while and coulnd't get decent bicep workouts. You should use a looser grip and barely keep the dbs or bbs in place. It's kinda tricky but you'll get there soon enough. Good luck.

seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I had this kind of pain and it turned out to me a inflamed tendon! You shud go see a doctor.
    Check out my progress and how I went from 157lbs to 191lbs in 9 months..

http://www.vincedelmontefitness.org

AlterEdge78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlterEdge78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlterEdge78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlterEdge78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im experiencing the same exact thing. I was doing the preacher curl and when i go to put the weight back down im leaning over the pad and i think i bent my wrist to far back while i was trying to put the weight down. Now i have what feels like a shin split in my forearms.

wldctpete35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That sounds a lot like what I fight through occationally. I believe it is tendenitous. For me if i bend my wrist away from me is stretches the tendon in my forearm and I can feel where it hurts.

The only way to get rid of it is to lay off curls, and any pulling exercises and ice my forearms often. Take a paper cup fill it with water, freeze it and tear away the bottom and apply it to your forearms.

Once it is gone you can tape your wrists on bicep and back day and be mindful of not squeezing to hard and also not to bend you wrist upwards during curls.

jddagr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had the same thing happen to me, it got so bad I couldn't hardly pick up anything. It's gonna sound weird but my main problem is when I would go to sleep at night, I generally lay on my side and I would curl my wrist and this would keep pressure on my forearms throughout the night (my mom had the same problem years before) I went to a local wallgreens and bought a brace for each hand that I would wear before I went to sleep that would keep my hands straight throughout the night, quit working out for 2 months and wore the braces every night. When I did resume working out I used lighter weight at first and learned how not to grip the bar so tight while during curls. Haven't had any problems since. Like always, see a Dr first
    If you don't have to work for it, it's not worth having

Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Focus on stretching your forearms regularly, even between sets. Pull the back of your hand back towards your forearm (while keeping your elbow extended) to stretch the front part of your forearm.

Best,
    Dr Clay Hyght, DC, CSCS, CISSN
    www.DrClay.com

www.Labrada.com

Labrada Nutrition: "The Most Trusted Name in Sports Nutrition!"

The above is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be used as medical advice. Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any new diet, supplementation, or exercise program.