caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Calorie Intake and Alcohol

Calories and Alcohol... I know all the nutritional negatives ect. But what im trying to figure out is if you count the calories of alcohol when you drink at night. I am currently bulking with massfx/x-factor... and am going to be going out with some friends tonight. I am taking in 3200 calories per day.. and I was wondering if i should factor my drinking into that and only eat say 2700 calories today on my bulk and let the alcohol take care of the rest, or eat all 3200. I'm just trying to get an idea because this diet/training regimine is working perfectly for me right now and I would like to keep it that way.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    alcohol has 7cal/g

the answer to your question is NO!
    you can not rely on alcohol as a calorie source, because the calories in alcohol are 'empty', they provide nothing, except calories(no vits,min, protein etc), compared to food!

if you are bulking, why would you be counting calories in the first place?
    bulking is about eating, drinking and being merry...
    Last edited by jackfast1; 10-02-2008 at 05:43 AM.
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24