wagszach is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Budget Dieting Plan for losing fat but adding muscle

Hello everyone,

I am a 20 year old guy who is getting back into the gym and getting back into shape. I stopped working out after graduated high school and have gained a decent amount of weight. I have always been a bigger kind of guy (played D line for football), however now I am going to school to eventually be a Law Enforcement Officer. I am currently at my highest weight (325 lbs) and constantly fluctuating 10 lbs every week or so between 325 and 315. I have my workout schedule down. I workout Monday - Friday from about 7am - 8:30am then on tuesdays and thursday in between my classes i try to run a mile or 2 depending my time.
    I am struggling with keeping a structured diet. my daily diet usually includes: a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast, 2 chicken patty sandwiches for lunch, and whatever i can find for dinner. if nothing is being cooked its usually another chicken patty.
    I have fish and chicken breasts in the freeze, but i usually forget to defrost them or dread taking the time to cook them.

My question here really is if anyone has a decent diet plan that is low carb for me to eat daily and isnt very expensive (college student with a part time job budgeting). Looking for something that is affordable and easy to make/quick.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why would you try to have low carbs
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why low carb

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You don't need a meal plan. You need tio learn how/what to eat and how to determine how MUCH you should eat. Read the stickies at the top of this forum. Specifically read:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=136691851

Good luck.

SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10) SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10) SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10) SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10) SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10) SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10) SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10) SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10) SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10) SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10) SongSong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how tall are you?

I think you just need watch out what you eat. You will lose a lot of weight once you not eating a lot of junk foods.

Low carb to lose the fat and replace it with muscle mass. I want to steer away from processed foods or processed sugar as much as possible. I am not one to drink anything really other than milk water and orange juice.

[QUOTE=CommitmentRulz;1573109081]You don't need a meal plan. You need tio learn how/what to eat and how to determine how MUCH you should eat. Read the stickies at the top of this forum. Specifically read:

I will check out these links! Thank you for your input!

formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wagszach View Post
    Low carb to lose the fat and replace it with muscle mass. I want to steer away from processed foods or processed sugar as much as possible. I am not one to drink anything really other than milk water and orange juice.
    You'd best check out the stickies. Carbs are not the enemy and neither is sugar.