Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Locker Room (Changing room) Stories?

Ok, so today i was going too get my ipod after working my biceps. I was casually walking over to get it. My locker is in the corner and the fist locker too my left theres an old guy. Naked. i went too get my stuff and he bent over to get his bag and he hit his sweaty ass on my head. This really pissed me off so i just decided id give him a dirty look. Has anyone else been subject too oblivious old guys. Please write your story.
    Goals By Summer 09': Current Weight: 145 Goal: 150 (LEAN)
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111027061

Current --------- Summer Of 09'
    Deads: 240x5 - Goal: 350x8
    Bench: 165x1 - Goal: 190x5
    Incline Bench: 115lbs Goal: 160lbs
    Bentover Barbell Row: 145x5 - Goal: 170x5
    Squats: 150x5 : Goal: 230x5
    DB Bench: 55x8 --- 70x8

BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BallinShane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ROFL..that sucks i never get to go in the sauna's because its usualy old naked guys with no towels or nothing just chatting away

_AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50) _AustrianOak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ronnayo View Post
    Ok, so today i was going too get my ipod after working my biceps. I was casually walking over to get it. My locker is in the corner and the fist locker too my left theres an old guy. Naked. i went too get my stuff and he bent over to get his bag and he hit his sweaty ass on my head. This really pissed me off so i just decided id give him a dirty look. Has anyone else been subject too oblivious old guys. Please write your story.
    LMAO!

This has happened to me once or twice, especially when old dudes just did something physical and walk around the locker room smelling like sh!t.

Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronnayo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Omg man its just weird cause they're not even self conscious. They just walk around flop there dicks around and staring at everyone too see if they still got it. And its always all humid and gross in the changing rooms.

lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lukeridnour08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    one time when i was like 14 me and my friends were taking showers at the local college after swimming in the pool and playing basketball.

i got out of the shower early, as did one of my other friends
    The friend that was out with me, dared me to run by and open the shower curtain to my friend who was still taking a shower.

Me being the tough one (hehe), i run by and swing the shower curtain open so everybody can see my friend naked.

Well, my friend wasnt in this shower, it was some guy in his 40's, who was already feuding with me earlier about making a mess in the locker room.

Needless to say, he chases me around the whole locker room even though he was naked.

i ran outside, he did not

Originally Posted by lukeridnour08 View Post
    one time when i was like 14 me and my friends were taking showers at the local college after swimming in the pool and playing basketball.

The friend that was out with me, dared me to run by and open the shower curtain to my friend who was still taking a shower.

Me being the tough one (hehe), i run by and swing the shower curtain open so everybody can see my friend naked.

Well, my friend wasnt in this shower, it was some guy in his 40's, who was already feuding with me earlier about making a mess in the locker room.

Needless to say, he chases me around the whole locker room even though he was naked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Get Smacked.

Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cfox08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol repped

Slose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lmfao. repped. funniest **** i heard on this forum in a long time
    Weight:165lbs
    Bench: 235lbs x 5
    Power Clean: 225lbs x 5
    Squat: 325lbs x 5

bjhorton2005 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bjhorton2005 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bjhorton2005 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bjhorton2005 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bjhorton2005 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bjhorton2005 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bjhorton2005 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HAHA hilarious stories. The only thing I can say to the original poster, is that it seems to be an accident. Just put yourself in his place, and forgive and forget. It totally sucks but, it's not their fault. That's life!

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not exactly on-topic, but today at college, i was going for a piss, and 2 guys walked in, not knowing i was there , and went into the same cubicle.

I tried to get out without them noticing, but i know they heard me
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lmfao, good stories... I went to the beach and me and my friend had to piss and a guy was standing right at the door way just changing with his cock just peeking out i was like wow WTF. its a public beach ya idiot. I dont get why they love being naked any chance they get.

Rofl'd at the 40year old guy chasing you, would of been even better if he had slipped.
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Less than 15 minutes ago I saw my bio professor naked. (serious)

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sgermann View Post
    Less than 15 minutes ago I saw my bio professor naked. (serious)
    lulz, i used to play on the same football team as one of my teachers

i saw him naked a lot

(no homo)
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PumpinPaddy View Post
    lulz, i used to play on the same football team as one of my teachers

i saw him naked a lot

(no homo)
    yes, but this man teaches a class of 300 students. He is old, bald, and has a beard. I frew up a lil...

FFR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not so much a story but every gym has those guys that walk around the dressing room naked with a towel thrown over their shoulder. if you are lucky you get the added bonus when they bend over to pick stuff up...

Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000)
    -At my university gym they have a strait hallway with two doors leading too the male change room.
    -I was naked, just had a shower.
    -3 or more guys come in so both doors are open at once.
    -5-7 girls standing next to the vending machine see me naked.
    -I made eye contact.
    -lol

P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) P1zzaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A few years back, when I never even did consistent workouts, I would just go with my friend and his older brother. I would just go once in a blue moon with them just to get the feel of the gym atmosphere.

Long Story short, when we hit the locker room to grab our duffel bags, this old hag was standing there putting on deodorant, flesh naked. My friend was on the floor crying with laughter. This guy had white Santa Claus hair and was hairier than Wolfman from Ripley's Believe It Or Not. The old folk mentioned how he just finished refereeing an Recreation Basketball Game. He was talking to another gym dude for like 10 min! He didn't even bother throwing on underwear, just stood there like he was fully clothed or something.

ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000) ddollar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finished my workout and went to change as i was changing i thought i saw some guy staring at me but the locker room was crowded so i figured he was waiting for his friend in the same isle or something. Went to take a piss all the urinals are empty but he goes to the one right next to mine and starts staring at my dick i look at him go wtf are u doing, asks me if i want to go to his house I tell him no u ****ing ***got jet out of the gym he followed my for 3 blocks. Never saw him again but it was ****in creepy as hell.

Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delusional is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got raped.

sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there is a guy at my gym from japan, he is actully pretty cool i talked to him for a bit and stuff, but he was in the locker room today and i dont think he knew anyone was in there b/c he started singing really loudly in a diffrent laungue it was funny, but hes a pretty cool guy
    █♣█ -------------------------------█♣█

We are judged by what we finish, not by what we start.

█♣█ -------------------------------█♣█

shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At my gym (I wasn't there at that time) but there was an older man who was caught having a video camera in his bag. He made a hole on the side to film the guys changing.... and no I didn't make this up.
    what better place than here, what better time than now

I got another one i was at the gym two days back and my wrestling coach was there. He was standing naked in the locker room about 3 lockers down from me. I forced myself not too stare hes in his late 50's and he starts talking too me about how he won sectionals when he was younger. And i was just in awe that he could stand there naked and talk too me even when im tryin my best too show him that i dont wanna talk or face him while hes standing there naked.

Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rorik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In high school, this kid was walking around the locker singing, "This Little Light of Mine." Every time he got to, "I'm going to let it shine," he flung his towel open.

elevate your mental state Michael.Timz's Avatar
    Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael.Timz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kakuchi View Post
    In high school, this kid was walking around the locker singing, "This Little Light of Mine." Every time he got to, "I'm going to let it shine," he flung his towel open.
    LMAO

that's hilarious
    ... ...

LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ronnayo View Post
    I got another one i was at the gym two days back and my wrestling coach was there. He was standing naked in the locker room about 3 lockers down from me. I forced myself not too stare hes in his late 50's and he starts talking too me about how he won sectionals when he was younger. And i was just in awe that he could stand there naked and talk too me even when im tryin my best too show him that i dont wanna talk or face him while hes standing there naked.
    Why are you in the red bro?
    ***Knee Draggers Unite***
    2003 CBR600 F4i
    h4te crew. (yes stylin on you)
    u mad?

razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razors_edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    me and my friend are in the sauna just chillin, we both got our boxers on, and we're just in there talking. We're in 1 of the smaller suana's of the club, and 1 old walks in in a towel, so he stands up and is drying off, and me and my friend look at each other with laughter in our eyes, so we walk out, and then 2 seconds later the old dude walks out the suana.

Why do old dudes just love being naked?
    I rep back, just sayin.

"What you eat today, determines what you'll bench tomorrow"

Stay tuned with my Transformation Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115203951

jeremy17233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy17233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy17233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy17233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy17233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremy17233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like bein naked when i do squats.. gives me more confidence.. lol

nah but these are good stories.. i go to a small gym and barely anybody goes so nothin relly ever happens..

wrpitcher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i was going to a party after my workout so i took a shower and got dressed and sat down to put my shoes on. my friend ended up being there to so he called my name so i turnde around and so did this 70 year old dude. i almost caught a 70 year old hairy shrivled up cock rite in the face.

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I didnt see it personally but in our weight room we have glass mirrors and theres this really annoying cocky black kid in there.
    Well some kid was lifting a barbell above his head and this black kid bags him all the way down and the kids left standin there holding the weight up butt ass naked. lawl

I woulda deckd that beeotch
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jeremy17233 View Post
    i like bein naked when i do squats.. gives me more confidence.. lol

nah but these are good stories.. i go to a small gym and barely anybody goes so nothin relly ever happens..
    bet the people that walk in think ur a nudest lol.