Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ascending to the next level with Mass-fx

About Me

I was planning to add hyperdrol to the 2 month cycle of Mass-fx but i've decided to test the waters with only Mass-fx for now and save the 2 month supply of Hyperdrol for later. Anyways, I've been lifting for about 2 years seriously now and I've managed to put on about 25 pounds of lean muscle in those years and have recently hit a plataeu. I originally started 4 years ago at a weight of 135. I've managed to get around in the 176 range and weight gain has come to a halt lately. My cals are at insane amounts because of my fast metabolism and fats are even high as well. I try to take in above 4000 calories each day, sometimes it can be much higher as my food isn't always clean.

Stats

Height- 5'8
    Weight- Average 176
    Bf- Last tested was 8%, probably around 10 now
    Lifts- Bench- 225 x 8, squat- 315 x 5, deadlift- 435

Supplements

Mass-fx
    Multivitamin
    2 capsules fish oil per day
    Animal flex
    ON Whey
    Cytogainer
    White Flood
    Purple Wraath

Here we go!

Pics and back workout for day 1 coming later today. I'd like to do this log not only to see how I react to this supplement but because I know many young lifters wanna know about Mass-fx, as I did. I scrambled for many logs to see how people reacted to the product, So here's another one to add... About to turn 19 this weekend and ready to test the Mass-fx!
    "Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

*MidCal*

NANBF Muscle Mayhem California natural bodybuilding championships July 17th, 2010.

My quest to dominate the Novice in my debut show =)
    contest prep log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122669781

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, I JUST started my mass fx log too. It's right above this thread lol. My bday is in 1 month too.......i weigh your weight..........WTF

in!

Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Obnoxious123 View Post
    Wow, I JUST started my mass fx log too. It's right above this thread lol. My bday is in 1 month too.......i weigh your weight..........WTF

in!
    Thats weird lol Your turning 18? Hopefully our cycle goes great! Good luck to you with the cycle. We should be able to break 180 easily .

*MidCal*

NANBF Muscle Mayhem California natural bodybuilding championships July 17th, 2010.

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cannibus View Post
    Thats weird lol Your turning 18? Hopefully our cycle goes great! Good luck to you with the cycle. We should be able to break 180 easily .
    Turning 17 actually...I know I'm a bit young, oh well

Yeah, I'm not really lookin for the weight, but more lbm while losing fat. I am doing Dave Palumbo's Cut Diet

Turning 17 actually...I know I'm a bit young, oh well

Yeah, I'm not really lookin for the weight, but more lbm while losing fat. I am doing Dave Palumbo's Cut Diet
    Ohh turning 17? Geezzz jumping the gun a little dont you think? lol Well hopefully it will give you the gains your lookin for, I'm sure it will accelerate your fat loss even though your just turning 17, I'll check out your log in a little bit!

*MidCal*

Day 1

Alright so starting this cycle, this is my first workout back from a really bad flu. I could tell my body was still a little tired so i cut some of the sets short.

Back workout- Weight- 175.5

Calve raise(seated machine)- 30, 22, 21, 21

Deadlifts- 135 x 12
    135 x 10
    225 x 8
    315 x 6
    365 x 4
    (decided to stop there as I just got done with the flu)

Wide grip pullups- bw x 12 reps
    bw+35 x 10 reps
    bw + 55 x 5 reps

Lat pull down (palms facing each other)- 16, 14, 12, 10, 14
    (sorry the machine doesn't specify the weight, but the weight I use is far more than my weight)

Close grip pull downs- 16, 14, 10, 10

Bent over rows- 135 x 16
    185 x 8
    185 x 6

Machine row(hammer grip)- 18, 14, 10 (supersetted with half weight x 10 reps), 14.

Fortunately I didn't much strength/weight during my flu as i force-fed and drank tons of water. Just a little tired, sore throat and appetitie a little ****ed up.

Pics taken today, no pump at all, just normal.

*MidCal*

I've been trying to bring my lower body up to match my upper body. Other than that i would like to evenly distribute more mass while keeping the same bf(or lower) I currently have. Any critiques/questions are more than welcome.
    Last edited by cannibus; 10-01-2008 at 04:43 PM.

*MidCal*

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, dude! RIPPED!!! If I had that build when I was your age, I can only imagine where I might be now!!

Good going. Keep it up!!!
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yeashescool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sweet log, i just started mass fx myself, im only running it for 4 weeks tho, cuzz i dont think its going to do much, and dont wanna spend more money. But good luck, hope you get the results you desire.

Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Damn, dude! RIPPED!!! If I had that build when I was your age, I can only imagine where I might be now!!

Good going. Keep it up!!!
    Haha thanks man, It took me a long time to build a "base" as i was a skinny little **** my entire life lol. Thanks!

Originally Posted by yeashescool View Post
    Sweet log, i just started mass fx myself, im only running it for 4 weeks tho, cuzz i dont think its going to do much, and dont wanna spend more money. But good luck, hope you get the results you desire.
    Well I haven't seen one log where the person wasn't pleased with the results, and I know the major gains come after week 3, But I'm sure you'll see progress with 1 bottle. I'll definitely give a good review and let everyone know how it works for me. Thanks a lot!

*MidCal*

dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking Good

Good for you in deciding to get on stage and compete - I'm sure you'll do well. You've come quite a way with your arm development, and your back is starting to look very defined as well. You asked me to comment on weak points so when looking at your physique with a critcal eye I would say you, of course, need to continue to cut in order to get that real "ripped" look. Midsection, though lean by most standards, will need to be much sharper - but you know that - arms are almost there actually, and are probably your best feature. Legs have some good size to them, but you might focus some on your thighs to further bring out that sweep. Keep doing what you are doing for your shoulders, back, and chest and I think you'll be in good shape.

Again, you've come a long way in a short time (I'm jealous) and you have a good overall base as well as shape. Keep tightening up and building mass as you can and you'll be ready for the stage soon!

Originally Posted by dpaul4553 View Post
    Good for you in deciding to get on stage and compete - I'm sure you'll do well. You've come quite a way with your arm development, and your back is starting to look very defined as well. You asked me to comment on weak points so when looking at your physique with a critcal eye I would say you, of course, need to continue to cut in order to get that real "ripped" look. Midsection, though lean by most standards, will need to be much sharper - but you know that - arms are almost there actually, and are probably your best feature. Legs have some good size to them, but you might focus some on your thighs to further bring out that sweep. Keep doing what you are doing for your shoulders, back, and chest and I think you'll be in good shape.

Again, you've come a long way in a short time (I'm jealous) and you have a good overall base as well as shape. Keep tightening up and building mass as you can and you'll be ready for the stage soon!
    Thanks! Yeah I definitely wont start cutting for some time, these pictures are definitely nothing compared to what I will diet down to, as I'd like to hit a bodyweight of 190+, then I will start to cut etc for a show so it may be 1-2 years away for me but I want to bring a complete physique with no lagging body parts when that time comes. I agree legs need more sweep! I think other than that I am good to go? Other than add more mass of course lol. Thanks man, I try really hard to progress, and have made much sacrifices. We gotta get those 17" guns soon! haha. I appreciate any and all stopping by giving help, all comments/questions are welcome. Doing chest tonight, l8r!

*MidCal*

Day 2

Chest+ Light tris/middle delts
    Weight- 176.5

Incline BB bench- 45 x 30
    95 x 25
    135 x 18
    185 x 10
    195 x 10
    205 x 8

Flat DB Bench- 65's x 14
    75s x 12
    85's x 10
    100's x 8(pr)

Close grip Machine press(hammer grip)- 23, 21, 18, 12

Seated Incline flies- 18, 16, 14, 12

Standing flies (facing down)- 14, 12 ,12

DB Skull crushers supersetted with seated lateral raises- 25's- 16/16
    30's- 15/13
    35's- 10/10
    35's- 11/10
    Tricep pushdown supersetted with lateral raises- 21/ 16
    16/ 15
    10/ 15
    25/ 18

So I ran out of White Flood and will now be using SP250. First time using it tonight and I gotta say... I am very impressed. Love the product, awesome pump, great focus and I wanted to rip the weights apart. Aggression was very high, not sure if its from the Mass-fx so I wont say forsure but it was definitely noticeable. Libido was high as usual, doubt the Mass-fx was the factor here as it is a little early but I'm usually pretty horny lol. But today I just couldn't stop checkin out any female that was slightly attractive. I am turning 19 though, so give me a break . So far no effects from Mass-fx that I can tell. Hit a new Pr On dumbell flat bench, normally I can do 10+ reps with the 100's when im fresh, but Im doing incline first now and suprisingly got 8 reps on the flat db bench AFTER incline presses, definitely excited about that.
    Last edited by cannibus; 10-02-2008 at 09:15 PM.

*MidCal*

Oh and shoutout to Timdull2 from ax for answering my thousands of questions. I like to research tons before I buy a certain supplement (like anyone should), and he more than helped out regarding Mass-fx/hyperdrol. Very awesome guy and if you guys have questions/concerns regarding these products, he's your man. THANKS BRO!

*MidCal*

Day 3

Lower body
    Weight- 177.4

Squats- 45 x 16
    95 x 14
    135 x 14
    225 x 10
    255 x 6
    315 x 4

Leg press machine- 18, 16, 15, 16

Leg extensions- 25, 20, 19, 20

Db romanian deadlifts- 70's x 10
    75's x 10
    80's x 10

Seated leg curls- 21, 16, 12, 17

Seated calve push (leg extended)- 35, 25, 20, 12, 20

Felt tired and lethargic for this workout. Felt completely drained even after warm up sets on squats... might be because I only got 6.5-7 hours of sleep. Went relatively light, didn't do try to break any pr's as far as heavy weight but definitely blasted my lower body today. Slight increase of acne on face and shoulders, increased random hard-ons through out the day lol. Only on day 3 so I can't say forsure if its the Mass-fx, but I have a feeling it may be. Last night's sleep was ****ty, kind of tossed and turned, I am going to make sure to take the last Mass-fx pill atleast 3 hours before bed as I dont sleep very well most of the time.

*MidCal*

Day 4

So... ITS MY BIRTHDAY (19 now), I will still be training today (shoulders+arms)... but I will update later on today if I;m sober enough. I probably will try not to drink toooo much, as birthdays aren't really a big deal to me, but I plan to smoke a lot (no, not ciggarettes). LATER EVERYONE!

Edit- Aright so i got a few mins to post up the workout and results.

Shoulders+ arms
    Weight- 177.4

Seated front BB press- 45 x 30
    95 x 20
    135 x 14
    185 x 6
    195 x 4

Cable cross overs (middle delt)- 26, 21, 16, 14

Bent over dumbell squeeze things lol( rear delt)- 21, 20, 16, 10

Tricep exercises supersetted with bis, I wont post numbers because it varies too much but I'll do sets

2 sets of db skull crushers/ 2 sets seated curls

4 sets cgbp/ 4 sets wide grip bb curls

3 sets tricep pushdown (varied grips)/ 4 sets cable curls(varied grips)

4 sets overhead db extension/ 4 sets reverse bb curl

Overall... Great workout! Broke pr's on almost everything, i hit 215 x 4 on cgbp which is HUGE for me. Everything was super strong, aggression was way up, pumps were insane and everything went totally great. Acne is increased, aggression very much increased, I appetite slightly increased. SLeep patterns normal so far. I noticed driving home from my workout that my road rage is up lol, I'm a fast, angry driver and if people don't get the **** out of the way I get really frustrated. I was cussing out some guy that was tailgating me when I was tryna go faster than him lol. Anyways, so far so good except for the slight increase in acne on face and shoulders. Strength/endurance was excellent this workout and I pushed heavier weight than I ever have on a few exercises. SO... the effects aren't huge but so far

- Slight increase in acne on face/shoulders
    - More aggression
    - Possibly more confident/alpha feeling lol Hard to say this early in though
    - Ready to go in less amount of time
    - Possibly slight increase in appetite

I'll get further into the effects next week, as I will be able to evaluate the effects a little better.
    Later!!
    Last edited by cannibus; 10-04-2008 at 03:53 PM.

*MidCal*

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    keep up the hardwork you have a good build so far...im starting hyperdrol on its own right now i'll let you know how it goes for me.
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmango89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice log it sounds like the effects that im having from universal animal test, your prob gonna notice that sweating is definitly increased when working out.
    ITS FUN BEIN COCKY

Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post
    keep up the hardwork you have a good build so far...im starting hyperdrol on its own right now i'll let you know how it goes for me.
    Thanks bro. Yeah definitely, let me know, Are you running hyperdrol by itself? I plan to run hyperdrol one month in to this cycle.

Originally Posted by dmango89 View Post
    nice log it sounds like the effects that im having from universal animal test, your prob gonna notice that sweating is definitly increased when working out.
    Really? Yeaah! My workout shirt is literally soaked in sweat now. Like.. Its uncomfortable driving home cause it feels like I took a shower in it lol. Hows the weight/strength gain from animal test?

*MidCal*

Day 5

Off day today, nothing much to report. Rested today, hardly moved at all and kept the calories very high.

*MidCal*

Day 6

Entire back + very light bi/trap workout
    Weight- 178.3(+2.8 lbs from day 1 so far)

Deadlifts-
    135 x 12
    135 x 12
    225 x 8
    315 x 8(pr!)
    365 x 4
    405 x 2 (pr!)

Wide grip pull ups-
    bw x 12
    bw + 30 x 8
    bw + 50 x 6
    bw + 60 x 4 (pr)

Underhand lat pull down- 14,12,12

wide grip Lat pull down(hands facing each other)- 10,10(pr),18

Close grip pull down (hands facing each other)- 18,10(pr), 12

Bent over bb rows-
    135 x 12
    185 x 8
    195 x 8 (pr!)
    205 x 5(HUUUGE PR!)

Seated underhand rows (medium width)- 26, 16, 12, 10(pr)

Wide grip curls supersetted with shrugs...
    Wide grip bb curls- 90 x 4 sets of 10(huge pr).
    85 lb dumbell shrugs- 14, 10, 8, 6(hold squeeze for 3-5 seconds for last rep of each set)

So I walk into the gym to start dead lifts and I see that the bar is missing from the power rack. As i look for it I see some douche doing the most horrible lunges ever, hardly bending his knee, basically just holding the bar above his head with too much weight (it was 95 pounds lol). It was worse than any squat/lunge I've ever seen. He told me he was doing legs and said I could work in, I said "no thanks, I'm doing heavy deads". So i asked him how many sets and if he could use one of the barbells on the racks (they are slightly smaller in length but he could have definitely used one with the grip he was using, and he said he needed the olympic one (****ing ridiculous). This enraged me, I was so ****ing mad I just stared at him until he finished, I was about to say something but I decided to be mature and civil and let him finish his ridiculous sets. ****in idiot wasn't even hitting his legs at all and was wasting time. Anyways that got me super pumped up and I broke pr's on just about every single lift. I was a lot more aggressive than usual, and driving home was even worse; I was just enraged at people driving like idiots, doing 60 in the fast lane... wtf? Anyways so far everything is going great other than that haha.

effects after 6 days..
    - More aggression
    - Acne has subsided
    - Slight Increase in sweating
    - Possible slight increase in appetite
    - Slight increase in strength/endurance
    - Sleep seems to be unaffected

So yeah, Definitely starting to feel different, but I'm sure the effects are minimal compared to whats about to come. Any questions/concerns are more than welcome. L8r

Oh, and for the people that are new to lifting and reading this: DON'T DO ****TY, HALF ASS LUNGES WITH THE BARBELL FROM THE POWER RACK. And if your using a lot of weight and need the power rack, at least go down enough to where you are hitting your legs .
    Last edited by cannibus; 10-06-2008 at 09:37 PM.

*MidCal*

your bulking on this, right?

what's your diet look like?

your bulking on this, right?

what's your diet look like?
    Yeah bulking. Diet for me is a lot different than others lol. I eat 5-6 times a day, basically eat until I feel like throwing up. The only thing I keep an eye on is saturated fat and sodium intake. Taco bell, Chipotle burritos, weight gainer shakes have all helped me put on lean mass as my metabolism is insanely fast and I have to have pretty high carbs/fats to be able to grow. Protein is probably in the 200-250 range but some days it may be higher cause I eat a huge amount of meat along with the large amounts of carbs and fats.

-Upon waking- Cytogainer shake (2 scoops+ 16 ounces whole milk)

-3 huge meals Spread through out the day (eat until I cant take another bite)

post workout protein shake (55-60g whey)/70-80g simple carbs (usually grape juice)

pre-bed- 18-24 ounces of whole milk+ 5-8 tbs. of natty peanut butter.

Well over 4k cals, I'm actually going to Taco Bell right now, Those crunchwraps are ****in bomb lol.

*MidCal*

Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoorty0690 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh and shoutout to Timdull2 from ax for answering my thousands of questions. I like to research tons before I buy a certain supplement (like anyone should), and he more than helped out regarding Mass-fx/hyperdrol. Very awesome guy and if you guys have questions/concerns regarding these products, he's your man. THANKS BRO!
    Those AX dudes are on top of their game! They helped me out a ton as well! They definitely made a believer out of me with their Mass FX
    Mass FX
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110348651

Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man, I'm hearin' you on the aggression and driving, hahaha..

I started my Mass FX a full day after you, I believe. I haven't had an actual workout to test the effects on yet (I started MFX on thursday, I do a three day split with weight..cardio/abs/calves in between).

I will say that the first day, I did my chest routine, and that was ****ing amazing. It was just the placebo, but for comparing the effects of the product I'll mention that I did a pyramid on Flat bench of 10x135, 8x185, 6x225 4x245(spot on the last rep), 2x255(same), and managed to negative 275 and get it half way up before getting the spot.

Other than that, I've noticed pumps from just about any (I mean any) physical activity.. I'm also having to keep from calling out people's stupidity instead of just letting it slide, haha.. That's a tough one regardless of my testosterone.

Anyway- Keep up the progress, dude.. your arms are huge! You've got me totally beat in mass. We're in the same boat with the legs, though. I just started working those out this year . I have my first legs and back workout tomorrow with MFX.. I'll report here if you're interested.

Chalupas and volcano tacos are the ****.

Originally Posted by Shoorty0690 View Post
    Those AX dudes are on top of their game! They helped me out a ton as well! They definitely made a believer out of me with their Mass FX
    Yeah, definitely. And the fact that they actually tell some people not to take some of their products because of certain issues really makes them have my respect. They are honest and definitely don't mind going into the science behind their supps.

Originally Posted by Somniferous609 View Post
    Man, I'm hearin' you on the aggression and driving, hahaha..

I started my Mass FX a full day after you, I believe. I haven't had an actual workout to test the effects on yet (I started MFX on thursday, I do a three day split with weight..cardio/abs/calves in between).

I will say that the first day, I did my chest routine, and that was ****ing amazing. It was just the placebo, but for comparing the effects of the product I'll mention that I did a pyramid on Flat bench of 10x135, 8x185, 6x225 4x245(spot on the last rep), 2x255(same), and managed to negative 275 and get it half way up before getting the spot.

Other than that, I've noticed pumps from just about any (I mean any) physical activity.. I'm also having to keep from calling out people's stupidity instead of just letting it slide, haha.. That's a tough one regardless of my testosterone.

Anyway- Keep up the progress, dude.. your arms are huge! You've got me totally beat in mass. We're in the same boat with the legs, though. I just started working those out this year . I have my first legs and back workout tomorrow with MFX.. I'll report here if you're interested.

Chalupas and volcano tacos are the ****.

Yeaah dude if I had a video camera in my car today, It would be hillarious cause I was seriously cussing and yelling so much tonight lol. I got lost when you were explaining your mass-fx workouts, How are you on day 5 with no real workouts? I might have misread it. Those are some solid numbers on flat bench, I do incline first and rarely do flat bb bench so I have no clue where my flat bb bench is at, but last flat bench I did 225 x 6 pretty easily. N yeah calling out people's stupidity is a big one, this supp. will definitely not help with my temper lol. But yeah thanks for the compliments man, I hope I have you beat in mass as I'm like 15 pounds heavier haha. My upper body always grew faster than my legs, but they have definitely come up since last year and leg day has definitely been strictly business. You are more than welcome to post your info here, comparing the effects would probably be effective and useful. I posted a list of effects in my last back workout (which was tonight), So far I got new pr's on just about everything, Hoping to hit 5 plates on the deadlift before this cycle is over . Pumps are awesome so far, 3rd time using sp250 and I freaken love it! No ****s for me either lol

edit: and yeah chalupas are ****in great. Tonight I had- 1 crunch wrap supreme + 2 soft tacos. Volcano taco, I'm a little hesitant to try that one.. lol.

*MidCal*

Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somniferous609 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well. I had that great chest workout, but that was only day 1. I had a great cardio session with abs and such on Friday.. and then a quick (30 min) Bicep/triceps workout on Saturday. Yesterday I managed a nice run and small amount of abs (time was short again). And today I decided to rest in prep for tomorrows ass-whooping.

But.. I mentioned that I only really get into things on Tues/Thurs/Sat. And I got really screwed over on the Saturday workout.. I mean, I RARELY workout my arms alone.

Originally Posted by Somniferous609 View Post
    Well. I had that great chest workout, but that was only day 1. I had a great cardio session with abs and such on Friday.. and then a quick (30 min) Bicep/triceps workout on Saturday. Yesterday I managed a nice run and small amount of abs (time was short again). And today I decided to rest in prep for tomorrows ass-whooping.

But.. I mentioned that I only really get into things on Tues/Thurs/Sat. And I got really screwed over on the Saturday workout.. I mean, I RARELY workout my arms alone.
    Ohh okay, So are you strictly cutting with Mass-fx? You know what got my arms to grow a huge amount- superset every set. Pretty much every shoulder/arm workout is done with supersets all the way (other than heavy shoulder presses). Does wonders for my arms/shoudlers and it is the best pump I get out of all my workouts. Especially when I'm doing really high reps, I can't even scratch my back at all! Anyways, Good luck with your cycle!

*MidCal*

Ohh okay, So are you strictly cutting with Mass-fx? You know what got my arms to grow a huge amount- superset every set. Pretty much every shoulder/arm workout is done with supersets all the way (other than heavy shoulder presses). Does wonders for my arms/shoudlers and it is the best pump I get out of all my workouts. Especially when I'm doing really high reps, I can't even scratch my back at all! Anyways, Good luck with your cycle!
    Definitely not strictly cutting.. and I'm not trying to gain too much mass. But! I'd like to gain a reasonable amount and manage to get my BF% where I've always wanted it (which is somewhere around 7-8%, I'm currently 10-11).

Thanks for the tip, hah. I love? not being able to scratch my back, too. er, yeah. lol. I'm taking White Flood for my pre-workout, btw. I haven't used Superpump.

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yep hyperdrol just by itself mayb addin in some cell tech for massive gains =D lulz
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***