Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Making a powerlifting mega thread

Just quorting myself from the family thread:

I'd like to help in making one. If we do I assume you'll stickie it for us?

I think we'd need a name along the lines of "The ultimate powerlifting thread, read before asking any question OR DIE" (well you get the idea)

I think it should be set up in one thread (no links to other threads), but there is an index at the top so you can just skip to what you want. Of course the aim of the thread to be to answer any basic powerlifting question that we get 2804764 times a day.

Possible sections should include (perhaps not in this order):

* What is powerlifting?

* "I bench/squat/deadlift xxx at xxxlb is that good for my age/good enough to compete?"

* Routines for beginner powerlifters

* Routines for intermediate to advanced powerlifters

(Make it clear how one should progress between programmes etc. Thankfully most of this work has already been done for us by Mochi)

* What is powerlifting gear? (perhaps include the basic arguments for and against it)

* How competitions work (including rules, how lifters encourage each other etc.)

* The Squat

* The Bench

* The Deadlift

(These will basically be a technical run down of the lift accompanied by videos etc., would also be good to diagnose common form deficiencies etc. too)

I've got to go, I'm sure there's some more **** to add to this list. When I get back I might make a thread about it. We'll need writers for each of the sections (I'll do a couple). If you feel like helping say so!
    So make changes, add topics etc. And if you feel qualified put your name down for a topic.
    My PL training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115903511

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mochi View Post
    Consolidated into one giant post..
    PL Programs/Calculators

5x5

Bill Starr Intermediate 5x5 (elitemadcow?s)

Bill Starr Advanced 5x5 (elitemadcow?s)

5x5 Workout Generator (java)

5x5 Workout (excel)

Brad Gillingham Deadlift

Brad Gillingham Deadlift Routine (from PL USA)

Brad Gillingham Deadlift Routine (Jackal's)

Brad Gillingham Deadlift Routine (DragonDoor)

Ed Coan Peaking Routines

Calculator Based on Peaking by Ed Coan

DeepSquatters' 4 day a week Coan program

DeepSquatters' 5 day a week Coan program

Ed Coan Bench Program

Ed Coan Bench Routine (with PBN) by Iron Dungeon

Coan/Phillipi Deadlift

Coan/Phillipi Calculator

Iron Dungeon

Iron Dungeon's 6 session (2 part) Bench Cycle

Kazmaier Cycle

Kazmaier Bench Cycle

Ryan Kennelly Bench Cycle(s)

Kennelly Bench Thread by StrongInChrist

Russian Programs

Russian Training Routine (3 days per week)

6 week Squat Peaking cycle (works)

6 Week Squat Peaking Cycle (excel)

9 Week Three Lift Russian Peaking Cycle (java)

9 Week Three Lift Russian Peaking Cycle (excel)

Shieko

Shieko By EliteFTS

http://www.joeskopec.com/borisp.xls

http://www.joeskopec.com/borisc.xls

Smolov

Smolov Calculator

Explanation of Smolov

Smolov FAQ

Westside Barbell (Conjugated Periodization)

Basic explanation of Westside Principles

Westside Max Effort and Assistance Movements

Working with the Standard Template

9 Week Sample Westside Routine

WSB (shirtless) DE Bench Calculator

Three-Week WSB DE Box Squat Cycles Calculator

Five-Week WSB DE Box Squat Cycle Calculator

Westside For Skinny Bastards (Version I - The Original)

Westside For Skinny Bastards (Version II - Sport Specific/Strongman)

Westside For Skinny Bastards (Version III, Further Modified)

Yuri Verkoshansky

Verkoshansky 6 week Squat Program

Strongman Primers and Articles

Strongman Basic Primer (great for beginners)

Training for Strongman Events - Part 1 by Corey St. Clair

Training for Strongman Events - Part 2 by Corey St. Clair

Training for Strongman Events - Part 3 by Corey St. Clair

Strongman Training 101 Part 1 (elitefts)

Strongman Training 101 Part 2 (elitefts)

A Beginners Guide to Strongman Training (actually more of an equipment overview) (elitefts)

Training with the Log by CJ Murphy

Training for Stones (DieselCrew)

Strongman Training: Look Outside the Box

How to make your own Stones

(another) How to make your own Stones

(and another) How to make your own Stones

GPP

GPP by Louie Simmons

GPP by EliteFTS

GPP by DragonDoor

GPP by T-Nation

GPP by GetStrength

Sledgehammer GPP (Intensity Magazine) Part 1

Sledgehammer GPP (Intensity Magazine) Part 2

Sledgehammer GPP (Intensity Magazine) Part 3

Sledgehammer GPP (Intensity Magazine) Part 4

Sledgehammer GPP (Intensity Magazine) Part 5

Sledgehammer GPP (Intensity Magazine) Part 6

Sledgehammer GPP (Intensity Magazine) Part 7

Other programs/routines

Full Rippetoes Write Up by kethnaab

Two-Day per week workout from IronMind

*all credit goes to Tsampa.org, joeskopec.com, elitemadcow, EliteFTS, DragonDoor, Iron Dungeon, posters at bb.com, or whatever site it links to

The work of mochi...

EDIT:

if anyone has anything good PM it to me and Il put it in this post so it will be easy to see
    Last edited by babyslayer; 09-30-2008 at 08:21 PM.

u guys...srsly... FatKidsOnMopeds's Avatar
    FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatKidsOnMopeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awsome idea. Hopefully there will be no more "hay i becnh 300 im 15 is that gud??" Those make me RAAAAAGGGGGGEEE.

DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think a good topic would be a thread on conjugate periodization and another on linear periodization. NOT an argument over which is better, but an outline and discussion of various formats.

For the love of everything don't include "arguments for or against gear" in the thread on gear. Nobody wanting an opinion on equipment will ever be able to find anything. It will just be a big argument.

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

in.

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this otta be interesting
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in for lulz

and knowlidege
    "If you want to be world class you must first act world class" -Travis Ortmayer

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In4info
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000)
    We should just hand the dirty work over to the cannibal. Or atleast expand on a few of the periodization+strength (at the biological level) articles he has done

My vote for kiknscreem writting the Squat and Deadlift technique section. God forbid someone forget to maintain a scapular angle of 45.9 degrees (Joking)
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most responsive to change.

BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know everything about westside training because I have read every article by the great Louie Simmons and seen every video and dvd available

Praise God (Louie)

im also in

soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500) soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500) soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500) soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500) soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500) soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500) soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500) soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500) soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500) soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500) soloskater1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    in for now

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DallasLynx View Post
    I think a good topic would be a thread on conjugate periodization and another on linear periodization. NOT an argument over which is better, but an outline and discussion of various formats.

For the love of everything don't include "arguments for or against gear" in the thread on gear. Nobody wanting an opinion on equipment will ever be able to find anything. It will just be a big argument.
    you mean on right peridoziation and wrong periodization,right?

The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In.

We could also include a best of threads index. Like I said before, there are hidden gems in this section. For example, Arlecchino has made great threads, but I wouldn't know how to find them if I wanted to read them again, like his thread on how to prepare for a 1st comp, etc.

Swolegantor had a good idea too, I could complement on my initial thread on periodisation by doing something about conjugate, concurrent and linear periodisation theories.

holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm interested. Please let me know how I may help.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124348591

Musclespeed rocks!

cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in.

EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in.
    6' 215 lbs

CURRENT (all estimated)/GOAL

Bench: 390+/405
    Squat: 430ish/500
    Deadlift: 450ish/600

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114780741

ZHOSTKA!!!

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BLARZEE View Post
    I know everything about westside training because I have read every article by the great Louie Simmons and seen every video and dvd available

Praise God (Louie)

im also in
    WWLD?

I think someone organizing the stickies that are already there and making them easy to read and not allowing anything to be posted in them besides the info would be a great place to start. Then fill in as necessary
    Consistency

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I actually like the idea of links to other threads as well. Cuts down on the amount of cut and paste, re-writes, etc.

However, if someone would like something specific written, let me know.

BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We should make a thread dedicated to everything Louie Simmons imo.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BLARZEE View Post
    We should make a thread dedicated to everything Louie Simmons imo.
    One of the reasons I actually favor links to other threads. One thread per subject, that way all of the info on each subject stays organized.

smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As I said in the Family Appreciation Thread, Mochi's Thread used to suffice. It's now hidden in the "Best of Stickies Thread."

Mochi's Thread:

A Few PL Programs and Calculators:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4475713
    Bench (raw): 325 lbs. X 1
    Incline Bench Press (raw): 225 lbs. X 8
    Squat (single ply): 355 lbs. X 3
    Deadlift (single ply): 441 lbs. X 1
    Powerlifting Total (single ply): 1116 lbs.
    Barbell Curl: 140 lbs. X 1
    Standing Military Press: 190 lbs. X 1
    Weighted Dips: BW + 110 lbs. X 3
    Weighted Pullups: BW + 90 lbs. X 1

strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongman963 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    serious question....what does it mean when a post says "in"?

gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in-

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    incase no one see's it

if you have something you think should go in the thread PM me is and Il put it in my post so people will be able to see it easier

SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DallasLynx View Post

Agreed, conjugate vs linear is a good topic. Probably right about the arguments over gear, best to leave it to basic info (how they work etc.)

Originally Posted by The_cannibal View Post
    In.

We could also include a best of threads index. Like I said before, there are hidden gems in this section. For example, Arlecchino has made great threads, but I wouldn't know how to find them if I wanted to read them again, like his thread on how to prepare for a 1st comp, etc.

Swolegantor had a good idea too, I could complement on my initial thread on periodisation by doing something about conjugate, concurrent and linear periodisation theories.
    Agreed, definately have a best of threads.

Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    One of the reasons I actually favor links to other threads. One thread per subject, that way all of the info on each subject stays organized.
    Originally Posted by smitsky View Post
    As I said in the Family Appreciation Thread, Mochi's Thread used to suffice. It's now hidden in the "Best of Stickies Thread."

Mochi's Thread:

A Few PL Programs and Calculators:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4475713
    Yeah I'm aware of that thread, definately use that for the programme section.

It seems people favour the link idea. So far we have Mochi's threads. Shall we start thread possibilites in here and then work out what we'll need to write ourselves.
    My PL training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115903511

Originally Posted by The_cannibal View Post
    In.

Here are the only ones of mine that I think are worth a ****.

Injury rates:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110612181 (still a work in progress, more data than anything else. I am going to add to this one over the next few days and get a consolidated final work)

First Meet:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5395203

Low carb dieting for powerlifters:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109708681

Elements of Strength:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6727321

A couple of threads from outside this forum that may be relevant:

AAS use for PL'ers:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110219031

Hormones and hypertrophy:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7016841
    Last edited by Arlecchino; 10-01-2008 at 02:54 AM.

Do you mind including the thread topic so we can see where we're at at a glance Arlecchino.

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A section on the basics of equipped lifting would be great too. Not an argument over which is better as was said above but just how it works, where to find the stuff, ect

Currently eating

smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's a good Board Press article:

http://www.criticalbench.com/benchpress-boards.htm

Bench (raw): 325 lbs. X 1
    Incline Bench Press (raw): 225 lbs. X 8
    Squat (single ply): 355 lbs. X 3
    Deadlift (single ply): 441 lbs. X 1
    Powerlifting Total (single ply): 1116 lbs.
    Barbell Curl: 140 lbs. X 1
    Standing Military Press: 190 lbs. X 1
    Weighted Dips: BW + 110 lbs. X 3
    Weighted Pullups: BW + 90 lbs. X 1

I have links to efs and westside torrents, pm me