Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Huge Dizziness & Headache After Deadlift / Squat

Hello ppl,

I am experiencing this feeling every Thursday when i do Squat and Deadlift but today 10 times more, i used to carry squat 80kg for 10 reps (4 sets) and deadlift 50 kg for 8 reps (4 sets) today i did 100 KG squat (increased weight on every set) and 60 KG Deadlift started 60 and continued couldn't lift more. Anyway driving back home i felt a huge headache and dizzy my vision also was terrible.

What to do i am trying to carry more on deadlift, i think that it's the deadlift that hit me and not the squat

PS: i am using a belt doing both and have a spotter who's checking my form.

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel better today thanks for your advise :P

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fix your breathing

helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) helpservice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    for dizziness and headaches u can use ephedrine i got some pure cheap on bahrainsteroids.com.nu and i never got a headache no matter what

Originally Posted by helpservice View Post
    for dizziness and headaches u can use ephedrine i got some pure cheap on bahrainsteroids.com.nu and i never got a headache no matter what
    You are advising me to take ephedrine for dizziness and headaches ? no wonder why you are banned, dude ephedrine accelerate your heart beats and there is risk of a heart stroke.