urmomsface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Animal Pump?! NOT impressed.....at all

so yeah.... when does this stuff kick in exactly? im on my 5th day and ummmmm lets see 3/10 pumps... energy? 4.5/10 thats what matters to me... i have tried so many different pre-work out supps. i was on white flood which is awesome and so is Nano Vapor but everybody says how great this stuff is so i was like "alright i have to try " i was tired of wondering how good this stuff was(supposedly) . i follow the intructions exactly the way it is on the can. ****....i pratically starve myself to make sure its fully absorbed and nothing! does anybody know something i dont please let me know. tomorrow is day 6 SQUATS!!!! so i need my energy for sure... might go back to my white flood, still have some left.............

doush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it should kick in right after your first dose..
    actually, it wont give you explosive energy like Noxlode so dont expect something like that but stable energy levels..

TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000)
    read some reviews on this forum and you will see what most say when they feel the product kick in. May not work for you, especially if you’re looking for the hard kick on the stim.

JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just to let you know i am also one who didn't get much from pump. doesn't mean it's not a great product but rather that is just doesn't work for you. I would try white flood if you really want a good pre-workout supplement. I have never heard of that not working for anybody. Still love the rest of the animal products
    **I REP BACK**

********************REPS 4 LIFE: FELLOW SHEEPDOGS*******************

Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by urmomsface View Post
    i pratically starve myself to make sure its fully absorbed and nothing!
    I'd say this is most likely why. You gotta eat. When they say empty stomach they simply mean not to take it with a meal. Get a good pre workout meal in you and then try taking.

Also, as the other fellow said below. It may just be that you don't respond to it. I'd be interested to see what happens when you try it with more food in your system though.

Hg
    Universal Nutrition Rep

www.universalnutrition.com
    www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

Pro & Oats: Real. Bodybuilding. Food.
    http://www.universalnutrition.com/features/ProOats.cfm

Hg

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some people have a higher tolerance level, when it comes to stims... And, if you are practically starving yourself prior to taking it, you're not giving your body and fuel to run off of... Myself, I don't notice so much of an energy rush, as I do an increase in focus...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

fireman+scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman+scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman+scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It took me 2 weeks to see the max results, and i got great pumps and energy afterwards

greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) greenboa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JTFisher79 View Post
    Just to let you know i am also one who didn't get much from pump. doesn't mean it's not a great product but rather that is just doesn't work for you. I would try white flood if you really want a good pre-workout supplement. I have never heard of that not working for anybody. Still love the rest of the animal products
    Please don't listen to this fool what ever you do don't buy a Controlled Labs product. Nothing but a waste of your time and money. Stick with the animal pump it should be good for you.
    Cancer survivor since 1999 and still going strong!

thecrists has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Focus

I am with Mr. Dead. AP does not give me a huge energy rush, but I feel very focused and my energy is sustained much longer. At the end of my workouts I feel myself wanting to stay in the gym longer. AP has worked great for me. Increased my bench from 275 to 315. I am now stacking with cuts to try and peel some of my fat away. Universal products have been the best bang for the buck for me.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thecrists View Post
    I am with Mr. Dead. AP does not give me a huge energy rush, but I feel very focused and my energy is sustained much longer. At the end of my workouts I feel myself wanting to stay in the gym longer. AP has worked great for me. Increased my bench from 275 to 315. I am now stacking with cuts to try and peel some of my fat away. Universal products have been the best bang for the buck for me.
    x3... Pump gives you a smoother, milder, "cleaner", and more sustained kind of energy. Shock Therapy is a kick in the pants.

For a comparo: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...mal+pump+shock
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) hilyardk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by urmomsface View Post
    so yeah.... when does this stuff kick in exactly? im on my 5th day and ummmmm lets see 3/10 pumps... energy? 4.5/10 thats what matters to me... i have tried so many different pre-work out supps. i was on white flood which is awesome and so is Nano Vapor but everybody says how great this stuff is so i was like "alright i have to try " i was tired of wondering how good this stuff was(supposedly) . i follow the intructions exactly the way it is on the can. ****....i pratically starve myself to make sure its fully absorbed and nothing! does anybody know something i dont please let me know. tomorrow is day 6 SQUATS!!!! so i need my energy for sure... might go back to my white flood, still have some left.............
    try taking it right before you work out i noticed it works a lot better than waiting 30 min prior to working out and as for the stim.. i dont think it was made to give you the shakey but rather a good steady stream of energy to finish that extra set

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really enjoyed my Animal Pump, top 5 preworkout supplements Ive ever used.

WillToGrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillToGrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillToGrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillToGrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillToGrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillToGrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillToGrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillToGrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillToGrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillToGrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had mixed results with pump but I've never taken it with the Red pill because I workout (isnt it just a caffeine pill though) late at night.

Anyway, I've used VasoXplode by Scivation for awesome pumps and straight up L-arginine as well and had good results. If all you want is crazy pumps, just buy a bunch of L-Arganine. If you want sustained energy, FOOD + Caffeine seems to do the trick.

I'm not sure how I regard animal pump yet. I have about 20 doses left so I'll probably write a fair review after a workout day.

mquang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mquang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mquang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mquang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mquang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not a fan of this product either...blah

OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe your one of the unlucky few that the product doesn't work for. Me myself, I have a hard time getting the powders to work, they really don't do anything for me so when I tried this product it was like the biggest surge I have ever gotten, I felt great! I would advise you to keep taking it, no need to waste hard earned money. Maybe it will kick in for you after a week or two.

By the way, MQuang nice progress bro! You should be very proud of yourself!
    6"0' 218 lbs

Go Hard or Go Home!

SteakNshake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteakNshake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It works ok for me. It worked AMAZING at first, but I think my body builds up a tolerance for me. I wont take it for up to 4 days. Of a long rest/business... and the next time i take it, i'll have a crazy pump. So basically, it was opposite for me. At first i thought it was the best supp ever, (at least that i've taken) but i think just after a week, the pump was a lot smaller and just not as noticeable or as good as it was before...

PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I took my AP today for the first time. I'm not going to make any sudden judgements as of yet until I've got into my second week. However, today was alright. I definitely felt more focused - I may have just been telling myself that but I did feel something at least. The amount of extra energy is yet to be determined. I was also doing shoulders today so I couldn't determine whether I had a larger than normal pump. But when I did a workout on my traps they got a huge pump and were EXTREMELY tight. At the moment I'm really looking for towards my chest/tri day and back/bi day.

OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrlandoM93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well I just wanna say that I have tried many powders, and none of them did the trick. I recieved a 2 day sample of Animal Pump a while ago and decided to actually pop them open about 2 weeks ago. Ever since I have been squirming to get my hands on some so last night I ordered a great Animal Stack combo. This leaves me to the conclusion that some people are powder people, and some people are pill people when it comes to Creatine. I know Pump has a lot more stuff than just Creatine, but in general it's what helps me the best.
    6"0' 218 lbs

Go Hard or Go Home!