Closed Thread
    jupistein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jupistein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jupistein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jupistein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i will sue whichever mod keeps banning me - vegeta9000

this is online discrimination against fat people

the last time i read the rules, the rules say you must not make a new account if one of your accounts is not permabanned. well guess what, ALL MY ACCOUNTS ARE PERMABANNED so i can make a new one.

but even if it aint in the rules, i dont think im breaking enough rules to warrent this crap. everyone else is doing funky stuff, yet I cant do funky stuff?

you dont think there arent liberal organizations and lawyers out there that wouldnt take my case? bodybuilding.com has millions or close to it.

this is pure online discrimination and bully'ing of fat people.

even if i AM breaking rules, everyone else is breaking them every day, so i really dont think you jerks would have a case in court against me saying im breaking the rules, show what im doing to the courtroom and i can show you what everyone else is doing BUT YOU DONT BAN ALL OF THEM YOU BAN ME

i will sue you personally with the help of those liberal lawyers, and then you might lose your job and bodybuilding.com may have to pay out

rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000)

Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u mad brah?