Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100) Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100) Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100) Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100) Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100) Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100) Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100) Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100) Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100) Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100) Electric_Fishy is not very well liked. (-100)

Good Powerlifting quotes.

Maybe posted before but I find they are pretty good for getting me motivated to get strong.

"To feel strong, to walk amongst humans with a tremendous feeling of confidence and superiority is not at all wrong. The sense of superiority in bodily strength is borne out by the long history of mankind paying homage in folklore, song and poetry to strong men".
    From Fred Hatfield - Powerlifting : A Scientific Approach

"For every bad thing about the sport, though, the self-knowledge that you are strong - stronger than any man - more than compensates for them all".

"Powerlifters spend time looking in the mirror. Not in the sense that body-builders do, but more to observe the total structure. More to observe the tremendous power that resides within".

"You will sense it; you will be awed by it; and your fellow men will indeed, as he has done for thousands of years, pay you homage".

holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) holbee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    " The meet don't start till the bars on the floor."

good thread. great quotes.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124348591

Musclespeed rocks!

King of the DEADLIFT ProStrongman's Avatar
    ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by holbee View Post
    " The meet don't start till the bars on the floor."

Who originally said that quote. I've been wonering this for a while now. But it is very true.

Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift!"

-JPS
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142268221&welcome=true

BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Mirrors are for queers" - louie simmons

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a powerlifter didnt say this, but one of the stronger bodybuilders

"its a big weight for a small woman" - dorian yates

ofcourse if you havent read the iron by henry rollins you should get on that

"strength is the product of struggle, you must do what others don't to acheive what others won't"

Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BLARZEE View Post
    "Mirrors are for queers" - louie simmons
    Awesome
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142268221&welcome=true

Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "If i'm not bleeding, i'm not pushing myself hard enough."
    I don't know if it's from anyone. But a young pl I met was front squatting 405x12 atg, told me that after his set I was spotting him on. I have yet to forget that set he did. Now has a lower back injury (deadlift) and competes in bodybuilding.

I'm going to love this thread.

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Down the road, in a gym far away
    A young man was heard to say
    "No matter what I do, my legs won't grow!"
    He tried leg extensions, leg curls, leg presses too
    Trying to cheat, these sissy workouts he'd do!
    From the corner of the gym where the big guys train
    Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain
    Where the big iron rides high, and threatens lives
    Where the noise is made with big forty-fives
    A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees
    A very big man with legs like trees
    Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack
    Chalked his hands and monstrous back
    Said, "Boy, stop lying and don't say you've forgotten!
    Trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN'!"

- Jeff "MADDOG" Madden

BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post

- Jeff "MADDOG" Madden
    thats sweet as

King of the DEADLIFT ProStrongman's Avatar
    ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProStrongman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post

- Jeff "MADDOG" Madden

I am going to save this quote/poem on my computer!!!!!! That was awesome. I've never heard it said any better...........priceless.

freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deadliftking View Post
    "If i'm not bleeding, i'm not pushing myself hard enough."
    I don't know if it's from anyone. But a young pl I met was front squatting 405x12 atg, told me that after his set I was spotting him on. I have yet to forget that set he did.
    How exactly was he bleeding from doing deep front squats? Hemorrhoids?
    APT Sponsored Strongman

http://www.joeskopec.com/poems.html this link is full of them, including the one i previously posted but the one on this page doesnt have the "rides high and threatens lives" part

The Mighty Squat By; Joe Skopec

We've come to squat so run and hide
    You bicep freaks must step aside

Just take your sissy selves elsewhere
    You'll turn your heads but still you'll stare

Go right ahead and pay attention
    Glimpse into this strange dimension

Yeah you're still weak and never grow
    This world of pain you'll never know

Your shouts upon the leg-press, phony!
    Noodle legs like macaroni

Some day I hope you'll understand
    And wrench free from the poser band

Puny curl bars, leave this spot
    The rack named for the mighty SQUAT

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Powerlifting is like jumping from roof-top to roof-top you either make it or you don't."
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mitsuomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The young man looked fit, thick through the chest. Bulging biceps and triceps. Washboard abs and the rest.
    He strode a bit closer. To my shock and surprise!
    I saw his torso supported, by two spindly thighs!
    He walked with confidence and no apprehensions,
    as he performed his first set of leg extensions!
    I watched this debacle, watched his face turn askew.
    Watched him scream in mock agony, 'til his set was all through.
    T'was then I approached him and extended my hand.
    "I don't mean to disrupt you, but excuse me, young man!
    I was admiring your work. Man, that set was nice!
    But I wonder if I might offer some helpful advice?"
    He spoke not a word. Simply nodded his head.
    I could read his expression. He wished I were dead.
    "Get off this contraption! You're wasting your time!
    Go to the squat rack! You can see....there's NO line!
    You don't need machines! You don't need to look far!
    Just load on the weight and get under the bar!
    Unrack that sucker! Squat ass to the floor!
    Grab some big plates, and load on some more!
    Hear the iron rattle as you pound out each rep!
    But please, my friend! YOU must take the first step!
    Come with me now! To the squat rack we'll go!
    Together we'll get those tiny pegs to grow!"
    He studied me hard. He seemed in a haze.
    No words came! He stood in a daze!
    'Say SOMETHING, son! Speak to me, PLEASE!'
    'I can't do it!', he screamed! 'I have bad knees!'

lmao

gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gewaltiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that one is radikal hahaa

SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoaringSwine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A selection from the quotes from on my gym's walls:

"Just remember, somewhere, a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max."

Jim Conroy, Olympic Weightlifting Coach

"The gym is like a sewer, you get out of it what you put in".

Unknown

"Don't have $100.00 shoes and a 10 cent Squat".

Louie Simmons

"If we cannot find a way We will make on one."

Hannibal

"Winner's Do The Ordinary Things An Extra Ordinary Amount Of Times That's What Sets Them Apart"

Unknown

"The Champions of The World Are Those That Keep On Going At the Point Others would Quit"

Unknown

"If It Hurts Once Then Do Two More Not Till You Cry Train Till You Die"

Barbarian Twins

"The Gym Powerhouse Is Not A Place But A State Of Mind"

Chris Dooley

"Tough Times Don't Last Tough People Do"
    My PL training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115903511

Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ice_Weasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Train hard."

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "aint nothing but a peanut"
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "The bands won’t make you squat big; check between your legs before you change anything. It takes more than a band to make you squat." - Chuck Vogelpohl

"Anyone under 200 pounds is a woman" - Matt Rhodes
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~

The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Most power lifters share some common defects, as a whole for whatever reason, LOVE to punish, beat and torture ourselves beyond the limits of mind and body. It is our spirit that prevails. This defect of intelligence and sensibility pushes us onto the next level, makes us better and stronger. We all have lifted sick and badly hurt,, When this subject comes up with normal people and other meatheads, we all have the prideful smile when we talk about lifting with a 100 degree temperature or a torn groin. Thank God that therapy doesn't work on us."

-- Captain Kirk

EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ronnie's a bber, but when he squats 800 in a vid on youtube he yells "EVERYBODY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDA BUT NOBODY WANNA LIFT HEAVYASS WEIGHT"

i thought that was cool
    6' 215 lbs

CURRENT (all estimated)/GOAL

Bench: 390+/405
    Squat: 430ish/500
    Deadlift: 450ish/600

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114780741

ZHOSTKA!!!

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Haha, I missed more then you." - Capt Kirks

James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10) James.Widener is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    biceps are like ornaments on a christmas tree - ed coan
    L.T.F.F.

A little stonger than your average housewife and a lot weaker than your average gorillia - Trevor Smith

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109446021 --- feeback appericated

PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
    Team Super Awesome!
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

PL:565/385/716

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless.

Take a look at what I did, now imagine what I'm about to do

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EinMassengrab. View Post
    ronnie's a bber, but when he squats 800 in a vid on youtube he yells "EVERYBODY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDA BUT NOBODY WANNA LIFT HEAVYASS WEIGHT"

i thought that was cool
    I love when he says "But I do it though AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by freeride88 View Post
    How exactly was he bleeding from doing deep front squats? Hemorrhoids?
    Ever heard of a nosebleed?

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BEhave View Post
    A lot of times before I'm about to do a heavy weight I say

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it! BOOOOOOOOOOO! YUP!"

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Insert anything he says here" ~Jim Wendler

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-...=Jim%20Wendler

Everything that guy says is hilarious and an instant classic quote.
    My Training Journal: http://tinyurl.com/jasons-journal
    My Video Training Journal: www.youtube.com/user/jason24590
    08/17:245,185,275 02/18:345,275,380
    06/18:405;315,455
    goal: hit previous SBD #s again 524,364,562
    current meet PRs: ---/---/--- ---

What NorthStrong's sig. says

EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BEhave View Post
    haha yeah. i'm not sure if its the squat vid cuz i just watched and didn't hear it.... you remember which vid it was in?
    6' 215 lbs

CURRENT (all estimated)/GOAL

Bench: 390+/405
    Squat: 430ish/500
    Deadlift: 450ish/600

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114780741

ZHOSTKA!!!