KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

cut to 10% or start bulking, no pics-discussion

I'm 12 bf and i have puffy nipples
    should i cut to 10% to lose them or start bulking (really got no mass)
    and will i lose my puffy nipps immediatly when i reach 10%? or does it differ between people, some need 8 some need 11%?

Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brb_Eating will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you have no mass, gaining mass will lower you fat % (fat mass will be less relative to body mass).

Hence, start bulking.
    Plus, if you cut while having no mass you will look anorexic.

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KDSK View Post
    I'm 12 bf and i have puffy nipples
    should i cut to 10% to lose them or start bulking (really got no mass)
    and will i lose my puffy nipps immediatly when i reach 10%? or does it differ between people, some need 8 some need 11%?
    Bulk. Now.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KDSK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    will i lose my puffy nipps at 10% tho?
    and is it possible to lose fat with hiit while clean bulking and still gain muscle?

clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    post a pic

puffy nipples = considered gynecomastia

if your a real 12% then its not a case of cardio or w/e.\

edit sorry didnt read no pics
    Currently pursuing a phD in broscience

im ex-fatty so perhaps i still have them because ive never gone under 10%
    callipers said 12% and i think thats pretty accurate
    no gyno... when i squeeze them they get hard and theres nothing under my nipple

clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10) clickclickboom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go to the doctor and get a hormone test now. honestly dont hesitate just do it
    Currently pursuing a phD in broscience