skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50)

best tricep isolation exercise

If you had to add one isolation tricep workout to your routine which would you choose.

The workout is for shoulders, chest, triceps and got bar dips and military press already.

I was thinking skull crushers or bench dips with weight on legs? I don't know off many tricep exercises

waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000) waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000) waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000) waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000) waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000) waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000) waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000) waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000) waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000) waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000) waynelucky2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Triceps extension, triceps pressdowns, SC and Nautilus multi triceps.

Try this on the one arm triceps extension, 30 reps rest 5 minutes; add 25% 15 reps, rest 5 minutes; add 20% 15 negative only reps at 3 seconds per rep.

Wayne

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think tri isolations are a little over rated. Dips and close grip bench bench baby.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Be Better Than Yesterday was140's Avatar
    was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bench dips with a plate on your lap. touch your butt on the floor or it don't count
    If it is important to you,
    You will find a way.

If not you will find an excuse.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do an incline or overhead execise to place some emphasis on the long head.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andershocknic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have such difficulties getting my tris to grow, Once i can do dips with my body weight i'm sure they'll blow up, but till then its just been such a hassle. I can't go too heavy on som motions casue then i'll get pains in my elbows( like skull crushers)

got no problem building biceps or anything else for that matter, just chest strength and tri's. oh well, we all have our flaws.
    gofundme.com/jz47xw

Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewy2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    triceps are an awesome bodypart of mine my long head is so thick and long. my tris are striated all year round.i think my tricep workout could help you. I start of with either close grip bench press or close grip weighted dips 4 sets i use rest pause and forced reps on these. then incline dumbell overhead extention 3 sets then rope pressdown superset with A bar pressdowns 3 sets and i do a drop set on theses. after this i cant lock out my arms for a few days after lol.

skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnydude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I do a low volume form of training:

once every 4-7 days alternate workout.

workout 1-
    squats
    dip
    military press
    triceps?????????

workout 2-
    deadlifts
    barbell row
    chin up
    curls

I can do 8 or so weighted dips right now (5kg lol). And have no bench at home so, either some barbell/dumbbell exercise or weighted bench dips using chairs/bed etc. So just looking for one simple exercise for 2-3 sets. But most effective one.

TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally I like a well rounded tri routine. I usually do 3 or 4 of the following, starting with the heavy compound and working my way lighter and more isolated.

Close Grip Bench Press
    Dips
    Skull Crushers
    French Press
    Y grip cable pushdowns
    Bench Dips
    overhead single DB

If I had to chose teh one that made the biggest difference Id say its the CGBP, but its not isolated. Second might be a tie between bench dips and skulls.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    I think tri isolations are a little over rated.
    Not rly.

More overall triceps size will very likely be gained by putting more emphasis on the long head, which is done usually either with skulls or 2 handed OH DB extensions.

But of course a better routine would include one of those AND either CGBP or dips.
    Who was this love of yours?

Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like how he asks for ISOLATION yet people start telling him dips and CGBP
    My own videos should go here.

Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Panacea. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like how he asks for ISOLATION yet people start telling him dips and CGBP

(ps, i love you thickasabrick)

Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    2 handed OH DB extensions.
    ive seen these done before, but never understood them

is the 2nd hand used to support the 1st hand or are both hands sharing the load?

(and do not make a gaygay joke plz)

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Panacea. View Post
    ive seen these done before, but never understood them

is the 2nd hand used to support the 1st hand or are both hands sharing the load?

(and do not make a gaygay joke plz)
    both hands are used to hold the DB, kinda like this: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/.../DBTriExt.html

although I do mine standing and allow my elbows to flare some.

these have packed a **** ton of mass onto my tris

"Flex wrists at bottom to avoid hitting dumbbell on back of neck."

haha.

i like how i was doing OHP the other day and cracked myself right in the nose

Originally Posted by Panacea. View Post
    "Flex wrists at bottom to avoid hitting dumbbell on back of neck."

I've done that before. Not fun.

TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post

I've done that before. Not fun.
    Yeah, its always right on that little bump on the back of the neck.

**zing**

**twinge**

only problem i ever had with a weight falling ON me was when i was lowering a DB during shoulder presses and dropped it on the side of my head because my rotator cuff blew out on me