Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 3033
    SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500)
    http://www.myspace.com/muthuandramk

listen to the krishna rap song, im on the hook of it, my little cousins did the rap verses (they arent that good)

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Andalite View Post
    Agreed, bro.

No. They're incestuous. These are the sorority girls who hang out with white people but really have a very close inner circle of Indian friends.
    oh ok that's alot of Indians here. I think our culture is so different that in the end we always have to have people of our own culture as our friends.

I knew plenty of kids in HS who seeminy only hung out with white kids but they AWAYS had indian kids as their "best" "truest" friends, maybe they dont go to that schoo, but htey always had their closet friends as indian.

junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking koi india a raha hai?

yarron koi agar India a raha ho to mere liye supplements le aao :P agar koi dost a raha hai to bhee theek.. here price is too high $$$.. saste mey mil jayega USA sey.

junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) junkfunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

crysis

i d'nt get good supplements here cytogainer etc..

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tmac4real View Post
    oh ok that's alot of Indians here. I think our culture is so different that in the end we always have to have people of our own culture as our friends.

I knew plenty of kids in HS who seeminy only hung out with white kids but they AWAYS had indian kids as their "best" "truest" friends, maybe they dont go to that schoo, but htey always had their closet friends as indian.
    I dunno about that.....My best friends here are not Indians - even though there are quite a few on campus. One of best friends is half Columbian half European and has lived all his life in Spain and Mexico. The other bloke I am mates with is Belgian but has lived all his life in so many countries: Mexico, Argentina, Portugal, South Africa, Lebanon and France. Infact, he's Belgian but he's never lived in Belgium. The third guy is a black boy from Nigeria. These three guys are my best friends.

I think that it boils down to American culture vs. International culture in general. It's not a race thing...I think it's more of a geographical thing. Family values in non-Americans tend to have a high gray area in terms of commonality.

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dunno about that.....My best friends here are not Indians - even though there are quite a few on campus. One of best friends is half Columbian half European and has lived all his life in Spain and Mexico. The other bloke I am mates with is Belgian but has lived all his life in so many countries: Mexico, Argentina, Portugal, South Africa, Lebanon and France. Infact, he's Belgian but he's never lived in Belgium. The third guy is a black boy from Nigeria. These three guys are my best friends.

I think that it boils down to American culture vs. International culture in general. It's not a race thing...I think it's more of a geographical thing. Family values in non-Americans tend to have a high gray area in terms of commonality.
    Yeah but you still have close Indian friends back home don't you?

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah but you still have close Indian friends back home don't you?
    Oh hell yeah...those guys are like my brothers. I definitely see where you are coming from: we share a bond which is difficult to develop in foreigners because our cultural values - no matter how similar you think they are, aren't exactly the very same.

Oh hell yeah...those guys are like my brothers. I definitely see where you are coming from: we share a bond which is difficult to develop in foreigners because our cultural values - no matter how similar you think they are, aren't exactly the very same.
    exactly that's what I am saying. We are able to form friendships with eveyrone, but when it comes down to it, it's always back to Indians.

I've heard many foreigners speak positively about us, even more positively about us than the Chinese.

Because we still make a effort or are atleast polite when dealing with everyone. Other Asians come off as Anti-Social or rude even when their not trying to because they don't say anything or smile most of the time.

Registered User Redeem_Yourself's Avatar
    Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    exactly that's what I am saying. We are able to form friendships with eveyrone, but when it comes down to it, it's always back to Indians.

I've heard many foreigners speak positively about us, even more positively about us than the Chinese.

Because we still make a effort or are atleast polite when dealing with everyone. Other Asians come off as Anti-Social or rude even when their not trying to because they don't say anything or smile most of the time.
    shea

Hmm.....I see what you're saying. I agree.

HOWEVER, I have no interest in marrying an Indian girl. Infact, as open minded as I am, I am pretty sure that I would love to marry a black or white or latino girl but most definitely not an Indian girl.

BUT, if I ever came across an Indian girl who was as open minded or even more open minded towards things than me, I would most definitely be open to a serious relationship. Otherwise, no.

Back to topic: I agree with what you've said. We are referred to as polite.

But you know....every single time I travel back and forth from Bombay (which is when I go back home twice a year) I see all these Indians on planes and airports who behave obnoxiously.

Hmm.....I see what you're saying. I agree.

HOWEVER, I have no interest in marrying an Indian girl. Infact, as open minded as I am, I am pretty sure that I would love to marry a black or white or latino girl but most definitely not an Indian girl.

BUT, if I ever came across an Indian girl who was as open minded or even more open minded towards things than me, I would most definitely be open to a serious relationship. Otherwise, no.

Back to topic: I agree with what you've said. We are referred to as polite.

But you know....every single time I travel back and forth from Bombay (which is when I go back home twice a year) I see all these Indians on planes and airports who behave obnoxiously.
    Oh yeah with each other we are disgusting and rude, but in foreign countries we do well to keep our name riding high . I mean the worst thing against us is the curry smell lol.

Are you religious? That might be a problem as you grow older if you were to get married to someone outside.

Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmm i'm pretty sure i wanna marry an indian girl eventually... and a jatti hopefully... it's like it's ingrained in me to move the jatt name forward... which is kinda weird seeing that i am pretty liberal...

Oh yeah with each other we are disgusting and rude, but in foreign countries we do well to keep our name riding high . I mean the worst thing against us is the curry smell lol.

Are you religious? That might be a problem as you grow older if you were to get married to someone outside.
    My Dad is a Syrian Christian. My Mom is Jain. My Dad's from Kerela. My Mom's from Gujarat. Both were born and brought up in Bombay. I have been born and brought up in Bombay. My Dad is part of the film and advertisement-film industry (I am not going to get into this any further) and my Mom is a Clinical Psychologist.

I have not been brought up in a religious setting at all - infact, I am very much an atheist. I detest organized religion. Religion should be private and close to your heart. There is no need to wear your religion on your sleeve.

I've seriously dated only a few girls...who aren't Indian but they were on the same wavelength as me so I have never looked at religion as being an obstacle.

When my parents got married - and their's was a love marriage and they were dating each other for 10 years before they got married, they had 3 "marriages": a court marriage, a Hindu marriage and a Syrian Christian marriage.

I was baptized and stuff but I never went to church for Sunday school or any of that ****...my parents have kept things simple: moral values are taught at home. Religion has no place in that. For those things my parents cannot teach me at home, I go to school. But Religion has no hold over anything.

So my point is: if I was to get married to lets say a Christian girl: I'd have all three marriages again or if she's Jewish then I'd have those 4 types (Jewish, Hindu, Christian and Court)....I am not too concerned about this. I'd do what it takes. It's just that I'm not religious and there is no way I am getting married to a religious person.

ps: Religious does not mean spiritual. I am very very spiritual. I am just not religious.

Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Redeem_Yourself View Post
    hmm i'm pretty sure i wanna marry an indian girl eventually... and a jatti hopefully... it's like it's ingrained in me to move the jatt name forward... which is kinda weird seeing that i am pretty liberal...
    yeah, im the same way....theres no pressure from any1 in my fam, but its just that i want the tradition 2 keep goin. marry me a jatti from the pind (dont want 2 marry any1 from around here)...lol. 4 some reason it feels like it will b legit if i marry within my own caste
    Last edited by Ja77; 01-26-2009 at 06:35 PM.
    "New York, New York, Big City Of Dreams, I Got My Yankee Fitted On....Doin My Thing!"

BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

LOLZ hahahha

no offense dude

you guys have no place of putting down other people.

you live in America...how many desi play sports? how desi do you see on TV? ask the average American to name you a desi or point where India is on the map and less than 1 % would be able to do it.

I have many Indians friends but they don's pad themselves on the back by proclaiming that "white people like us better than other asians" perhaps you should check out which country in asia foreginers have visited the most in past decades.

I was going to come here give my desi friends some
    but after reading this thread i see that many of you are just insecure tools.

pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BuffaloBills View Post
    LOLZ hahahha

no offense dude

you guys have no place of putting down other people.

you live in America...how many desi play sports? how desi do you see on TV? ask the average American to name you a desi or point where India is on the map and less than 1 % would be able to do it.

I have many Indians friends but they don's pad themselves on the back by proclaiming that "white people like us better than other asians" perhaps you should check out which country in asia foreginers have visited the most in past decades.

I was going to come here give my desi friends some
    but after reading this thread i see that many of you are just insecure tools.
    firstly, let me ask you, how many desis actuallyu live in america? what percentage of the actual population do they make up? less than 2%

and yet-
    30% of microsoft employees are indian with atleast half that amount being of indian origin from america itself
    a significant portion of barrack obama's own cabinet staff is indian/of indian origin
    a significant portion of doctors overseas are indian or of indian origin
    a significant portion of the INTERNATIONAL IT industry consists of people of indian origin.

secondly, you mention that americans wouldn't be able to pin point india on a map. this rather than supporting your point is only going to work against you as it only shows that americans lack knowledge of other countries and cultures. how many americans would be able to pin point china on the map? exactly.

you may argue that china too makes up a significant portion of all the categories listed above, however keep in mind that the chinese-american population is almost double that of the indian-american population and has been coming to america since as far back as the 17-1800s. significant migration by indians has only taken place recently after world war II and yet in this short time we've already left a mark on american society.

i am not saying that indians are superior to any other race or any **** like that, my friend simply stated something he had learned from personal experience. he was not attempting to pat himself on the back by stating that indians are superior, as you beleive he was.

oh yes and one more thing,

you're in the red.

BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuffaloBills has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dear my desi friend

I dont care if i am red or super green

your so called friend specifically stated that

"Other Asians come off as Anti-Social or rude"

first and i am not even chinese..i know they are your enternal enemy
    and inidan think india is a superpower like america and china is a 3rd world country.

Dude India has 80% of the world's poor. why are bragging?
    the only people american let in from india are the educated ones.

since you so blind to see the arrogance of your friend post then i will post these words so he can share with other asians.

bless you my brother

Originally Posted by pandaemon666 View Post
    firstly, let me ask you, how many desis actuallyu live in america? what percentage of the actual population do they make up? less than 2%

and yet-
    30% of microsoft employees are indian with atleast half that amount being of indian origin from america itself
    a significant portion of barrack obama's own cabinet staff is indian/of indian origin
    a significant portion of the INTERNATIONAL IT industry consists of people of indian origin.

secondly, you mention that americans wouldn't be able to pin point india on a map. this rather than supporting your point is only going to work against you as it only shows that americans lack knowledge of other countries and cultures. how many americans would be able to pin point china on the map? exactly.

you may argue that china too makes up a significant portion of all the categories listed above, however keep in mind that the chinese-american population is almost double that of the indian-american population and has been coming to america since as far back as the 17-1800s. significant migration by indians has only taken place recently after world war II and yet in this short time we've already left a mark on american society.

i am not saying that indians are superior to any other race or any **** like that, my friend simply stated something he had learned from personal experience. he was not attempting to pat himself on the back by stating that indians are superior, as you beleive he was.

you're in the red.
    Great post. Ownage.

dear my desi friend

and inidan think india is a superpower like america and china is a 3rd world country.

since you so blind to see the arrogance of your friend post then i will post these words so he can share with other asians.

bless you my brother
    You know...at one time I used to get really riled up because of some posters.

But I have become wise now. Why do I care what you have to say? Does it matter to me? Will affect my life in any way? Do you wake an ounce of difference in this world?

Nope.

So why should I bother getting agitated by your inflammatory posts?

But I have become wise now. Why do I care what you have to say? Does it matter to me? Will affect my life in any way? Do you wake an ounce of difference in this world?

Nope.

well you obviously care or else why would you reply to me?

pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dear my desi friend

bless you my brother
    ok....

now your making assumptions that have no basis in what we have said or beleive.

also your "80% of the world's poor" statistic must've taken some time to pull out of your ass. true, 50-70% of india lives below the poverty line,. however, similar statistics do in fact apply to china as well as most other developing countries.

so please, the next time you say something, have some logic to back it up, brother.

well you obviously care or else why would you reply to me?
    teri maa di phudi maaran main? naa phir jaa phajj jaa, ek vaar shuru karta na mainu, taan phir main teri bund maar key hi rahan gaa.. i.t. style... chuttar ghasti da puttar sala

Nope.

you should do what i dude... galiyan nikal aur kaam nipta lulz

Originally Posted by Redeem_Yourself View Post
    teri maa di phudi maaran main? naa phir jaa phajj jaa, ek vaar shuru karta na mainu, taan phir main teri bund maar key hi rahan gaa.. i.t. style... chuttar ghasti da puttar sala
    haha

and yet-

you're in the red.
    nice post.

And to the idiot in red, when did I say Indians were superior? You could argue that we are more hypocrtical because we act one way with foreigners and one way with Asians.

However other Asians (chinese/korean) generally make less effort to mingle with whites/latinos/blacks in America hence are perceived as more anti-social.

A study done (I don't remember where but it's believable) showed that Americans (meaning Whites) felt most safe/comfortable/"liked" Indians the best among all minorities.

This is not meant for minorities to suck up to white people or 'Oh yeah white people like us whooh ooo" just meant to say because Indians in the US are generally polite, contribute alot to society here we are well appreciated.

haha

nice post.

And to the idiot in red, when did I say Indians were superior? You could argue that we are more hypocrtical because we act one way with foreigners and one way with Asians.

However other Asians (chinese/korean) generally make less effort to mingle with whites/latinos/blacks in America hence are perceived as more anti-social.

A study done (I don't remember where but it's believable) showed that Americans (meaning Whites) felt most safe/comfortable/"liked" Indians the best among all minorities.

This is not meant for minorities to suck up to white people or 'Oh yeah white people like us whooh ooo" just meant to say because Indians in the US are generally polite, contribute alot to society here we are well appreciated.
    QFT

Cool

haha

nice post.

there was actually a "study" asking white americans who they "like or comfortable with" the most?

of course you dont remember it because its your fantasy.

can you imagine the ruckus this would cause to any other minority group?

well appriciated? most americans thinks you guys are stealing americans jobs with the h1b visa crab. one of my closest desi pal- born and bleed american tells me 1/2 of the people in his company thinks he's was brought in from India to take their jobs for less paid.

This is a body building forum so I am not going to go on bikering about politics with you.

I love my desi friends and slumdog for best picture at the oscar baby.
    15% of my pay goes to the goverment 20% goes to my Xfirlfriend 40% goes to another xgirlfriend. If you plan to plant your seeds rest assure that they will come after you with a vengence. Is it just me or family court is completely on the female side?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ROFL...

and yet-

you're in the red.
    Well stated young one! It seemed you have more senses than the troll that came on here to try to rile you guys up. GJDM!

gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey all ! guess another indie on da block ! holla @ ya'llz

Originally Posted by gautam85 View Post
    hey all ! guess another indie on da block ! holla @ ya'llz
    waddap bhai

Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    waddap bhai
    Tu toh bada sayana ho gaya re.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫ | RIP Ingenioso :'( | RIP CJ | RIP Aziz.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast