Page 49 of 102 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 3033
    Registered User Redeem_Yourself's Avatar
    Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tmac4real View Post
    wow lo I don't think I can disagree more.

The girls here are ****ing ugly, the girls in bombay hotter.
    And the girls here are sluttier than the ones in Bombay.

All in my opinion. The girls here are ugly as fuk.
    i agree...uk canadian bitches mmm mmmm!

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow lo I don't think I can disagree more.

The girls here are ****ing ugly, the girls in bombay hotter.
    And the girls here are sluttier than the ones in Bombay.

All in my opinion. The girls here are ugly as fuk.
    No, I agree completely. I have met SOO many girls here who are supposed to be "hot" but they suck compared to the gorgeous women I know in Bombay.

Sluts are everywhere...it doesn't matter where they are. I just find that sluts in Bombay are less hypocritical than the ones here.

Here, if an Indian girl wants to **** you, she won't fuck you...instead she will go down on you OR she will let you PIITB because according to either of these things she is still a "virgin Hindu".

Now, the girls back in Bombay? If they want to fuck, they WILL fuck.

That is the big difference and hence why Indian chicks from Bombay (the only Indian chicks I know are from Bombay because that is home for me) are far far better than the Indian chicks out here.

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Andalite View Post
    No, I agree completely. I have met SOO many girls here who are supposed to be "hot" but they suck compared to the gorgeous women I know in Bombay.

Sluts are everywhere...it doesn't matter where they are. I just find that sluts in Bombay are less hypocritical than the ones here.

Here, if an Indian girl wants to **** you, she won't fuck you...instead she will go down on you OR she will let you PIITB because according to either of these things she is still a "virgin Hindu".

Now, the girls back in Bombay? If they want to fuck, they WILL fuck.

That is the big difference and hence why Indian chicks from Bombay (the only Indian chicks I know are from Bombay because that is home for me) are far far better than the Indian chicks out here.
    oh **** lmao that is so true as well.

I find it a HUGe turnoff because when I hear a girl say or Indian girls wont' say but if her friends say she's a virgin it's always in the back of my head that's she probaby taken it up the ass or have some dudes cock in her mouth a million times and still says she's a virgin.

I knew so many Muslim girls espeically who did this.

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh **** lmao that is so true as well.

I find it a HUGe turnoff because when I hear a girl say or Indian girls wont' say but if her friends say she's a virgin it's always in the back of my head that's she probaby taken it up the ass or have some dudes cock in her mouth a million times and still says she's a virgin.

I knew so many Muslim girls espeically who did this.
    Yes it is VERY common amongst Muslim women...

Now ofcourse there is a whole new level.

Instead of "dating" since "dating" is against Islam (apparently), Muslims are having "religious marriages" where they can see if they gel with their partners (hint: sex) and if they "get along" the marriage is turned official. If they don't gel together the marriage is annulled and since it is a religious marriage only, everything is cool.

So what I get from this is that dating is bad but casual marriage is ok???

Wow...way to have your head up your own ass.

At first I thought this would be something only idiot Muslims would do...but then, life surprised me: I found that conservative Indian families in America (Hindus) are doing the same thing...what a ****ing joke.

I have always believed that if you hate something deeply enough you will become that which you hate.

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes it is VERY common amongst Muslim women...

Now ofcourse there is a whole new level.

Instead of "dating" since "dating" is against Islam (apparently), Muslims are having "religious marriages" where they can see if they gel with their partners (hint: sex) and if they "get along" the marriage is turned official. If they don't gel together the marriage is annulled and since it is a religious marriage only, everything is cool.

So what I get from this is that dating is bad but casual marriage is ok???

Wow...way to have your head up your own ass.

At first I thought this would be something only idiot Muslims would do...but then, life surprised me: I found that conservative Indian families in America (Hindus) are doing the same thing...what a ****ing joke.

I have always believed that if you hate something deeply enough you will become that which you hate.
    lol seiously? conservative Hindus do it too? wow.

lol seiously? conservative Hindus do it too? wow.
    Yeah...and not only in America. I recently found out that in Bangalore and Delhi some really really really conservative Hindu families have started doing this as well. Imagine my surprise.

You end up becoming what you hate. You dont want your kids to "date" because it is against "Hinduism" so instead, allow them to marry at will and "experiment" with no repercussions.

Yeah...and not only in America. I recently found out that in Bangalore and Delhi some really really really conservative Hindu families have started doing this as well. Imagine my surprise.

You end up becoming what you hate. You dont want your kids to "date" because it is against "Hinduism" so instead, allow them to marry at will and "experiment" with no repercussions.
    damn man. In India too? lol I been gone too long.
    I knew it had changed but not this much.

B4 when I was there all the rich families "Modern" families would do this type of ****.

Now it's spreading into middle class too?

SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500)
    indian girls suck

damn man. In India too? lol I been gone too long.
    I knew it had changed but not this much.

B4 when I was there all the rich families "Modern" families would do this type of ****.

Now it's spreading into middle class too?
    Yeah I live in Bombay. I go back twice a year and I've grown up there. It's my home. I can easily say that the middle class is MORE conservative than the rich class. Times have changed.
    Last edited by Andalite; 01-24-2009 at 03:03 PM.

Yeah I live in Bombay. I go back twice a year and I've grown up there. It's my home. I can easily say that the middle class is MORE conservative than the rich class. Times have changed.
    that's crazy lol.

Where in Bombay did you used to stay

that's crazy lol.

Where in Bombay did you used to stay
    Well, I still "stay" in Bombay...I'm just studying in the states.

I stay in Juhu.

Why do you ask?

Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol, hey guys.
    I'm indian, tamilnadu. Residing in Canada

Well, I still "stay" in Bombay...I'm just studying in the states.

I stay in Juhu.

Why do you ask?
    Nice. Used to stay Carter Road, Bandra.

Nice. Used to stay Carter Road, Bandra.
    Oh I see....

I graduated 10th grade from Jamnabai Narsee. 12th grade was at an International school in Bandra.

Oh I see....

I graduated 10th grade from Jamnabai Narsee. 12th grade was at an International school in Bandra.
    Do you know where Lilavati Hospital is? I graduated from the school over there.

Do you know where Lilavati Hospital is? I graduated from the school over there.
    I know what you're talking about.

I know what you're talking about.
    yeah dude I miss it. India has realy grown now, I went there like 2 days ago.

yeah dude I miss it. India has realy grown now, I went there like 2 days ago.
    Oh yeah....we've changed a LOT.

It's funny because the Indians in America are stuck in a time warp: they think India is what it used to be when they left some 30-40 years ago. They haven't come to terms with the fact that we're a pretty darn modern society. We don't have the same social restrictions they think we still have.

It's funny coz when I got to my school here in Texas, this Indian girl (or rather: girl of Indian origin) came up to me and asked me "So do you speak English?" I was about to say "Bitch, I can school you in English!"..

I have had quite a few funny conversations with these sort of women:

Indian girl 1: "Do you go to school on an elephant?"

Indian girl 2: "If a guy looks at a girl in India do people like beat him up?"

Indian girl 3: "Have you ever used a computer?"

I kinda expected these sort of ignorant questions from Americans...I was very surprised to hear them from Indians lol...and all of them from Indian women that too.

Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give me some Indian remedies for Acne my people.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫ | RIP Ingenioso :'( | RIP CJ | RIP Aziz.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500) SmegmaProtein is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Bulker View Post
    Give me some Indian remedies for Acne my people.
    if your hindu u might have some stuff called "talak" near your bhagwan area. put that on your face.

also, real lemon juice works. drys your skin out a bit.

Oh yeah....we've changed a LOT.

It's funny because the Indians in America are stuck in a time warp: they think India is what it used to be when they left some 30-40 years ago. They haven't come to terms with the fact that we're a pretty darn modern society. We don't have the same social restrictions they think we still have.

It's funny coz when I got to my school here in Texas, this Indian girl (or rather: girl of Indian origin) came up to me and asked me "So do you speak English?" I was about to say "Bitch, I can school you in English!"..

I have had quite a few funny conversations with these sort of women:

Indian girl 2: "If a guy looks at a girl in India do people like beat him up?"

Indian girl 3: "Have you ever used a computer?"

I kinda expected these sort of ignorant questions from Americans...I was very surprised to hear them from Indians lol...and all of them from Indian women that too.
    LMFAO, indian people asking you that? That's stupid.

When I moved from India like 6 years ago my first 3 English classes I got the highest grade in the class. People were stunned. Indians know better gramatically correct English than Americans do anyway.

The elephant ****, I call BS Indian peope here TAHT ignornat damn lol.

Registered User Redeem_Yourself's Avatar
    Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** i need to find these indian girls and get my dick sucked and then i need to piitb lulz

s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500) s2grand is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Redeem_Yourself View Post
    **** i need to find these indian girls and get my dick sucked and then i need to piitb lulz
    i was thinking the same thing...lolz
    ***Trance4Life Crew***

Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ja77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ohhhhh kidddddddddddddah?!?!

ladoo's 4 all my pajis!....

"New York, New York, Big City Of Dreams, I Got My Yankee Fitted On....Doin My Thing!"

pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pagan109 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol...this question reminds me of what rest of india think about kerala

I did correct them a couple of times...but now i just play along....

Likes of..."yeah ill fly to cochin..then will have to take a shared elephant to the elephant depot...from there direct elephant to my place"...few laughed...few nodded like they just learnt something new.../facepalm
    Last edited by pagan109; 01-25-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Originally Posted by pagan109 View Post
    Lol...this question reminds me of what rest of india think about kerala

I did correct them a couple of times...but now i just play along....

Likes of..."yeah ill fly to cochin..then will have to take a shared elephant to the elephant depot...from there direct elephant to my place"...few laughed...few nodded like they just learnt something new.../facepalm
    lmfao I can't believe some INDIANS are that clueles about their own culture.

lmfao I can't believe some INDIANS are that clueles about their own culture.
    Oh you have no idea....

I heard an Indian girl say that if she lost her viginity she would be a really bad Hindu because according to Hinduism sex before marriage and even after is bad. The goal is to stay as far away from it as possible.

This got me thinking...does the bitch know who invented the kamasutra???

However, she later proceeded to suck some guys cock and then have him piitb. She's Hindu alright...

pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh you have no idea....

I heard an Indian girl say that if she lost her viginity she would be a really bad Hindu because according to Hinduism sex before marriage and even after is bad. The goal is to stay as far away from it as possible.

However, she later proceeded to suck some guys cock and then have him piitb. She's Hindu alright...
    lol bro **** that sounds bad.

just got back from there and **** man, all my high school friends are dating and ****.. i dont know about sexin, but the society's a lot more open these days.

and bro, the next time some gora bitch, or worse yet some PIO bitch says "you speak pretty good english for an indian" or some **** like that, just reply with "you dont speak such bad english yourself, bitch"

i beleive that the education systems of the US, australia, UK etc. don't teach enough about other countres and their cultures. it really sucks.

Oh you have no idea....

lmao that's ridiculous. Are these girlstaht mainly hang out with white people?

Originally Posted by pandaemon666 View Post
    lol bro **** that sounds bad.

just got back from there and **** man, all my high school friends are dating and ****.. i dont know about sexin, but the society's a lot more open these days.

and bro, the next time some gora bitch, or worse yet some PIO bitch says "you speak pretty good english for an indian" or some **** like that, just reply with "you dont speak such bad english yourself, bitch"

i beleive that the education systems of the US, australia, UK etc. don't teach enough about other countres and their cultures. it really sucks.
    Agreed, bro.

lmao that's ridiculous. Are these girlstaht mainly hang out with white people?
    No. They're incestuous. These are the sorority girls who hang out with white people but really have a very close inner circle of Indian friends.

Page 49 of 102 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast