AirplaneGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Watch out now, big boy comin' thru

Just joined up, figured id write up an intro. Im a 19 year old guy, and ever since i was 7 or 8 ive been a fatass. I used to be super active, then i discovered video games, and have since spent my life indoors living a sedentary lifestyle for the most part. I played soccer in middle school, and rode my bike around town pretty regularly up until i broke my leg ****ing around in a tree lol

After the old leg breaking, i really started packing on the pounds, i just lost all motivation to even try to be active, due to my ankle/lower leg getting immediately sore when i tried working out. Its been about 7 years since then and my leg feels fine now - so thats no longer an issue.

Up until 6 months ago i was starting to slim down, hit 160lbs as my lowest, mainly because of my job which kept me moving constantly, day in and day out, and my meager diet. Then i started school, i go to a tech school, learning to fix aircraft, i quit my job because it would interfere with my learning ( a lot of guys in my class work full time and are struggling hard), and have since taken up my lazy routine of school > video games > eat > sleep. My man tits have grown back, killing my new found confidence, and my gut is starting to hang over my jeans again, i havent felt this disgusting for a while.

Im determined not to get back to my biggest size (250lbs), and to get out of this rut. The apartments i live at have a nice little workout area with weights and a few treadmills, i used the facility for a couple weeks then lost the steam mainly because of GTA Online lol (yeah im a ****in nerd), but now i just want to get fit, i see all these muscled out dudes at school - and i know i can do it, i can look like that, it just takes time, and dedication - something i know i have, i just need to point that dedication in the right direction. I wanna do this for me - also the bitches that come along with the muscles dont hurt LOL.

So basically thats my life story in a nutshell.

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi ! I am a trainer/attendant/bodybuilder,as such I've heard it all,i'm glad that you want to get in shape,but the best motivator is YOU.How bad do you want it?People do what they wanna do,people also don't do what they don't want to do,you sound a little half-hearted about doing this and I hope this thread will motivate you to stick with it.

How well versed are you with the equipment in your apartments gym? Is there anyone there that can help you? I know you're pressed for time,but I think the very best way to go is a commercial gym.You'll have a wealth of equipment,plus attendants there to show you the ropes,there's less distractions,plus while you're there you can feed off the energy of others as they aim for their goals.The best advice is to stick with it,no matter what.