Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 3033
    fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damlurker I can't view your comment?

Bulker you are TOO FUNNY :-)

Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessjazzy View Post
    Damlurker I can't view your comment?

Bulker you are TOO FUNNY :-)
    Aww, thanks

Alright guys, step back, she's your bhabhi now.

So erm, hey fitnessjazzy, I'm a Bodybuilder too. In fact I'm the only proper legit Indian Bodybuilder ITT except Krzna but Krzna is just a roider, I'm natty. So how about you and I hook up?
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫ | RIP Ingenioso :'( | RIP CJ | RIP Aziz.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500)
    MBA students come out with: "My staff is my most important asset." Bull*****. Staff is usually your biggest cost. We all employ some lazy ****s who needs a kick up the backside, but no one can bring themselves to admit it.

fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessjazzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Uncle Tony - Should I no longer comment on this thread? I'm I breaking "bro" code because I will stop.

Originally Posted by Bulker View Post
    Aww, thanks

Alright guys, step back, she's your bhabhi now.

So erm, hey fitnessjazzy, I'm a Bodybuilder too. In fact I'm the only proper legit Indian Bodybuilder ITT except Krzna but Krzna is just a roider, I'm natty. So how about you and I hook up?
    I thought we were familia?

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meanwhile in India...

LOL!!!

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where are you located in Cali? I'm visiting March 1-3rd - staying in Venice and training at the Mecca! Maybe we can train?
    and by training together you mean this right?

pls respond
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We aren't yet but if you marry me we will be.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We aren't yet but if you marry me we will be.
    lol wut?? Arent u engaged to get married?

Originally Posted by damlurker View Post
    We're talking about the Internet dumbass, I'm still single on the Internet. I need an e-wife who will do my petty chores such as calculating my macros for the day.

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahaha

We're talking about the Internet dumbass, I'm still single on the Internet. I need an e-wife who will do my petty chores such as calculating my macros for the day.
    Oh you are one funny fella - thanks for the chuckle I love "I need an e-wife who will calculate my macros for the day".... ha ha

Originally Posted by damlurker View Post
    You broke "bro" code damlurker? Or were you looking out for me?

Maybe he was just looking out for HIM?

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Andalite View Post
    Maybe he was just looking out for HIM?
    Religion of Peace

Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500)
    Where are you *******s, I waited an entire week in this goddamn stinking city just so I could be part of the misc meetup and teach you all a lesson... Swear to god I'll hunt you down if you're duckin me
    MBA students come out with: "My staff is my most important asset." Bull*****. Staff is usually your biggest cost. We all employ some lazy ****s who needs a kick up the backside, but no one can bring themselves to admit it.

And BTW don't expect me to participate in any monkey business at the gym, I'm kind of on vacation...haven't worked out in more than 3 months. But I can still out-eat, out-drink, out-think and out-**** every single one of you. I will be there only for the photo session and lulz. And god help you if I show up there drunk or high... I'm a very nice guy and polite IRL, but if you **** with me I am like this guy (bob cody): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWe_IScqzeM I don't have lung cancer yet but I'm very close.

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Uncle_Tony View Post
    And BTW don't expect me to participate in any monkey business at the gym, I'm kind of on vacation...haven't worked out in more than 3 months. But I can still out-eat, out-drink, out-think and out-**** every single one of you. I will be there only for the photo session and lulz. And god help you if I show up there drunk or high... I'm a very nice guy and polite IRL, but if you **** with me I am like this guy (bob cody): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWe_IScqzeM I don't have lung cancer yet but I'm very close.
    lol wat, hard kunts don't need no bragging brah. You sound like a lil bitch (srs)

edit: 5'8 150lbs

lmfao small man anger issues?
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

Originally Posted by High4Lyf View Post
    lol wat, hard kunts don't need no bragging brah. You sound like a lil bitch (srs)

edit: 5'8 150lbs

lmfao small man anger issues?
    No **** that's bigger than 99% of this gulliver's travels population anyway. I'm better than 99% of this country...go eat a chapati. Where is everyone anyway? Don't make a fool of me, I postponed my entire trip for this ****ing meetup. Wheres Bulker? Why don't you answer the phone brah?

ROFL Indian Army recruitment standards minimum physical requirements:
    http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTe...zF6t1NH3o8hQ==

Height 160cm Weight 47KG and Chest 77cm

I'm 160-165 now anyway,

Originally Posted by Uncle_Tony View Post
    ROFL Indian Army recruitment standards minimum physical requirements:
    http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTe...zF6t1NH3o8hQ==

Height 160cm Weight 47KG and Chest 77cm
    Wow...

Maharashtra Requirements:

Height = 5'6 (I am 5'7)

Weight = 50 kgs (I am 90 kgs)

Chest = 30 inches (I am 44 inches)

Good Lord....LOL!!!!

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where are you located in Cali? I'm visiting March 1-3rd - staying in Venice and training at the Mecca! Maybe we can train?
    Im in northern california, but actually will be down south celebrating my bday in San Diego. Let's link up~!
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hai desi brahs...i need help with my username on match. currently it's pc229. i wanna change it to something with fitness or athlete. My indian chick friend says Desi athlete sounds fobby

Originally Posted by Rasc170 View Post
    hai desi brahs...i need help with my username on match. currently it's pc229. i wanna change it to something with fitness or athlete. My indian chick friend says Desi athlete sounds fobby
    I dunno how anything with "Desi" in it can be fob...only Indians not living in India use that word. If anything...it would be the exact opposite.

sounds really fobbish brah, go with someting along the lines of super-saiyan or something

i dunno lol.jpg

Originally Posted by Andalite View Post
    I dunno how anything with "Desi" in it can be fob...only Indians not living in India use that word. If anything...it would be the exact opposite.
    yeah you're right,but only *******s call themselves "desi" where I'm from

a lot of indians on the east coast in the states call themselves and their friends desi

edit: inb4 damn lurker makes a fake profile on match and trolls me

RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what would you guys do in this situation ?

A Indian man got into road rage with an White woman. The COPs got involved and the details are sketchy.

Indian man accused white woman abusing him with curry bloody curry.

White woman accused Indian man abusing her with sluts, whore.

So what would you do ? Ignore her ? Or get angry road rage and COPS stops both of them.
    Hard work. Hard work. Hard work.

Im in northern california, but actually will be down south celebrating my bday in San Diego. Let's link up~!
    Will you be in the Venice area during those dates?

rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rk-91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a thread for my own kind? im in.

nameste, satsiri akal, kemche ppl ( or is it kemcho??)

Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast