Trans damm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how long should i wait before i start taking creatine?

i have been working out naturally for about a month now with only protien supplement. People have told me my body will respond well at first and i dont need anything extra for better results. Is this true? if so when should i start taking creatine to bring my result up a notch? thanks john

Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do a search. There is no certain time to start.

Nobody can look at you and tell how well you respond. It depends on everything from how much creatine you already have stored from eating meats to how much acid your stomach normaly has in it.

Do a search dude, or at least look at the sticky.

Trans damm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i looked at both (search and sticky) i learned alot but not really what iam looking for. i just used creatine as an example. Guys at the gym said when you first start working out you body starts to produce more...(i forgot what they said) but for a while i will see large gains but they wont stay that steady. I have gotten stronger and a little cut up but nothing amazing (as expected it has only been a month) but would like to take a supplement to help things out alittle bit, but i dont want to waste my money if it wont help yet. did i confuse you enough lol? Thanks Again JOhn

DaveB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if it has been a month since you started working out and this is the first time you've been serious, I say wait untill you hit a plateau. At one month it's actually quite likely that your body (joints, tendons, etc) are still getting used to things anyway, and it might take another little while (month?) to get them up to speed. Go a while longer, and if you start to plateau - I imagine you're making big strength gains - that would be a decent time to start creatine, and change up your workouts, and then you can keep growing.