towerace1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towerace1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Favorite work out music..

So my playlist is getting a little old and I want to see who your favorite bands to listen while working out are...Mine are
    1. Hatebreed
    2. Rise Against
    3. PennyWise
    4. Game

double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) double__j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Linkin Park
    2. Clubland compilation cds
    3. Shinedown
    4. Guano Apes
    5. Chart songs i like
    "Before you cut, get something to cut around" - Me

"If you think you're eating enough, YOU'RE NOT" - nutsy54

Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mxer_129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rise against.

/thread.

Location: On the Ho Chi Min Trail Sippin on a 40oz of Old English 800, Vietnam
    MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cradle of Filth

The B-52's- Rock Lobster
    Death is winning. Do something.- Sam Boyd

Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lately I've been listening to a lot of Experimental Hip Hop. Stuff like Clouddead, Deltron 3030 & Dalek.

Although nothing beats some classic stuff like Wu-Tang Clan, A Tribe Called Quest and Mobb Deep.

towerace1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towerace1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you cant forget eazy and nwa!! I also forgot to mention loyd banks!!

HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Disturbed! Not a huge fan of them outside the gym but they get me pumped when i'm lifting.
    _Current Stack_

_I Squat More Than You Club_

You lift like a bitch.

jon8105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon8105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon8105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon8105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon8105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon8105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon8105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon8105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon8105 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by double__j View Post
    1. Linkin Park
    2. Clubland compilation cds
    3. Shinedown
    4. Guano Apes
    5. Chart songs i like
    I don't listen to music at the gym right now (will start soon), but linking park definitely gets me fired up on my way to the gym!

Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dazd_N_Confusd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by towerace1 View Post
    you cant forget eazy and nwa!! I also forgot to mention loyd banks!!
    I don't like west coast hip hop. It's what ultimately led to the commercialization of hip hop.

And Lloyd Banks! Next you'll be telling me that 50 Cent is good!

Talking

Banks is the shiz at least a couple of songs and by the way we here in the west invented rap!! Please! w/c hater lol.. But I do also like NECRO

lacish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mindless Self Indulgence
    Disturbed
    Eminem
    Rage against the machine
    Slipknot
    Kanye West

mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    European Metal

I'm on this techno kick now though.. Rap too when I'm in the mood.

moondrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never listen to music while actually working out. But I do listen to it en route to get psyched.

Top Choices:
    1. Marilyn Manson - Ka-Boom Ka-Boom
    2. Rachid Taha - Barra Barra
    3. Heather Alexander - March of the Cambreadth
    4. Foreigner - Juke Box Hero
    5. Bon Jovi - It's My Life

If you're looking for variety in your workout music, consider adding some orchestral stuff. I'd recommend "The Battle" from the soundtrack to Gladiator or "To Victory" from 300.

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hartyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    New York Hardcore (and Hardcore in general)

Terror
    Hatebreed
    Madball
    Agnostic Front

etc..

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been watching videos instead of listening to music. For example if I am doing Squats I watch/listen to Rippetoe discuss technique for the Squat. I'm not looking at the screen when I am performing the exercise, but I find it better personally to either a) not listen to anything or b) if I do listen to anything, it's something topical to the exercise that I am doing. It helps me to focus.

My bedroom alternates as my computer room and mini-gym, so I make the most of it.
    --- Nick ---

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Does listening to Perry Como or Andy Williams count for anything?

Guess not...

"Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

DanJS14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanJS14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanJS14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanJS14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanJS14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanJS14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanJS14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanJS14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanJS14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Immortal Technique, Kanye West, Rocky theme song, classic rock

ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mp. View Post
    European Metal
    Children of bodom.

and anything from the bay

jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakescakes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I brought my ipod to the gym twice, after that I felt it got in the way.

i dunno, i was playing with it too much, tryin to get my fav songs and ****, and my earbuds are wack.

guess i focues better w/ out it

no mad, just sayin

JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM-93_Z28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Slipknot...for sure
    2. Hatebreed
    3. Disturbed
    4. Rob Zombie
    5. Korn
    6. Coal Chamber
    7. Drowning Pool
    "Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own." - Bruce Lee

"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price." - Sun Tzu

Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127995903

LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftHeavyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jay Z
    Alter Bridge
    Breaking Benjamin
    Tupac
    Gym Class Heroes
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Foo Fighters

jd75 is just really nice. (+1000) jd75 is just really nice. (+1000) jd75 is just really nice. (+1000) jd75 is just really nice. (+1000) jd75 is just really nice. (+1000) jd75 is just really nice. (+1000) jd75 is just really nice. (+1000) jd75 is just really nice. (+1000) jd75 is just really nice. (+1000) jd75 is just really nice. (+1000) jd75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sirius channel 29 all AC/DC all the time

mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mp. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ThiZzNation925 View Post
    Children of bodom.

and anything from the bay
    Yeah man Bodom rocks, I have all of there albums on my workout playlist. They are still rocking too, Blooddrunk is an awesome album!

2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here is my playlist:

In Flames - Bullet Ride/Clay Man
    Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper
    Devin Townsend - Namaste/Irish Maiden
    Megadeth - Holy Wars/Hangar 18
    Strapping Young Lad - Underneath the Waves
    Tool - Hooker With a Penis
    Motorhead - Ace of Spades
    Metallica - Battery/Blitzkrieg/Whiplash/Fight Fire With Fire/Leper Messiah/All Nightmare Long/Dyers Eve/Trapped Under Ice/So What

ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mp. View Post
    Yeah man Bodom rocks, I have all of there albums on my workout playlist. They are still rocking too, Blooddrunk is an awesome album!
    Yea it really is. I don't like most of there old ****, it sounds too much like dragon force imo lol. Some songs are classics though. I mostly listen to there new ****, are you dead yet and blood drunk.

Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At the moment Minimal Techno