Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500)

White males, do you find Asian women completely uninterested in you?

I'm no Brad Pitt, but I usually date nothing lower than an 8. I don't have money, I don't have a great job, etc. so it's not like I'm ugly and have one of those going for me.

I'm just a normal guy.

I don't have problems attracting white/hispanic/etc. girls at bars/clubs/etc. But for some reason, Asian girls have no interest in me whatsoever. I mean, this past weekend I pretty much ended up at a 50% asian club. I probably made 6-7 attempts and was shot down on all of them. That happens routinely though.

Is it that they didn't want to see their Asian guy friends to see them dancing with a white guy, or are they really strict and not mess around with white guys for the most part?

What is your experience?

who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    depends what type of asian women you are going for.
    the american-born/candian-born asian girls are very receptive to white guys

the FOB girls are not very receptive..

Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500) Superfecta is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by who_mike_jones View Post
    depends what type of asian women you are going for.
    the american-born/candian-born asian girls are very receptive to white guys

the FOB girls are not very receptive..
    So pretty much if you see a group of 10 asian girls together at a club and you try to get one, chances are she won't be interested?

I'm basing that on the assumption that if there are no white girls in the mix, they are FOB? (Assuming the term means something to the effect of full blood, fall of the boat, etc.)

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    quite the opposite
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by JoeyDaFool View Post
    quite the opposite
    Really? What about the ones listed above? The ones that strictly stick together (like the club I was at)?

who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Superfecta View Post
    So pretty much if you see a group of 10 asian girls together at a club and you try to get one, chances are she won't be interested?

I'm basing that on the assumption that if there are no white girls in the mix, they are FOB? (Assuming the term means something to the effect of full blood, fall of the boat, etc.)
    Fresh off the boat.
    They are the girls surrounded by the rich asian dudes with spiky orange hair who drive beamers.

Don't give up though.
    I grinded with this international taiwanese student last weekend. She was a solid 8.

..then ended up getting rejected 8 more times when approaching those fob girls

The gangster of Spain Silvio Dante's Avatar
    Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm no Brad Pitt, but I usually date nothing lower than an 8. I don't have money, I don't have a great job, etc. so it's not like I'm ugly and have one of those going for me.

I'm just a normal guy.

I don't have problems attracting white/hispanic/etc. girls at bars/clubs/etc. But for some reason, Asian girls have no interest in me whatsoever. I mean, this past weekend I pretty much ended up at a 50% asian club. I probably made 6-7 attempts and was shot down on all of them. That happens routinely though.

Is it that they didn't want to see their Asian guy friends to see them dancing with a white guy, or are they really strict and not mess around with white guys for the most part?

What is your experience?
    Find a hispanic CHICK with asian background. problem solved.
    True Spartan

Pope of the Black Knight's

Sponsered by Monster appleman44's Avatar
    appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) appleman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JoeyDaFool View Post
    quite the opposite
    Indeed. If myself and my very white friend attempt to pick up asians we normally can tap that very frequently, I got with one who was 26 the other week lol, I pretended to be 24 though so its all good

Girls are in groups 95% of the time so yeah... ones in groups.
    Sept 06: 195lbs 31% bf || Sept 07: 145lbs 8% bf
    Jan 08: 169lbs 13% bf |Nov 08: 178 10% BF
    Feb 11: 185 13% BF
    Motivated again after 2 years off!

█♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

Originally Posted by who_mike_jones View Post
    Fresh off the boat.
    They are the girls surrounded by the rich asian dudes with spiky orange hair who drive beamers.

Don't give up though.
    I grinded with this international taiwanese student last weekend. She was a solid 8.

..then ended up getting rejected 8 more times when approaching those fob girls
    Interesting. This bar I was at there were NOT with Asian guys.

OT, but are you black (based on your UN)? Not that it matters, but I think Asians are more attracted to black guys than white guys.

Originally Posted by appleman44 View Post
    Indeed. If myself and my very white friend attempt to pick up asians we normally can tap that very frequently, I got with one who was 26 the other week lol, I pretended to be 24 though so its all good

Depends where you are from. Go to cities like Vancouver or Toronto and you will see a lot of international fob girls who only stick with their own race.

Originally Posted by appleman44 View Post

Now are these off the boat Asians or americanized/canadianized Asians? I think Who Mike Jones brings up a great point.

Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frenchie_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

OT, but are you black (based on your UN)? Not that it matters, but I think Asians are more attracted to black guys than white guys.
    (no racist) ?
    PSN:TehGTrain

The gangster of Spain Silvio Dante's Avatar
    Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silvio Dante is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Asians from asia seem to like white guys more than black guys.
    True Spartan

Pope of the Black Knight's

C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not at all attracted to Asian women, so makes no difference to me.

judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Silvio Dante View Post
    Find a hispanic CHICK with asian background. problem solved.
    agreed good body on both sides of the heritage tree which is like WIN WIN

as to op no, i don't seem to have this problem most Asian women here like white guys just because we are the closest thing to Asians here lol not a high Asian population in my town or state for that matter
    rep back 600+ (post in same thread as me please or i will not rep you back)

"i strive to improve strength, muscle is just a by product." <---7399martyn's 11-3-08

Originally Posted by Frenchie_G View Post
    (no racist) ?
    Not at all. Didn't know we needed to use that tag. It is 2008 I think.

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find that a lot of asians that have recently immigrated from China or Japan have an entitlement complex about them and they seem to think that the guy has no right hitting on them unless he's a ****ing 6'4 black quarterback who like 6% bf and who drives a 350ZX.

But then again, a lot of chicks are like that.

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by C-Squared View Post
    x2 man i get nothing when i see them.....they do nothing for me at all.

yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Asian women love me! Moreso than any other race I think. Only problem is they are more shy and reserved usually so its harder to get to know them (the true foreign ones that is, the canadian born/totally assimilated asian girls are usually pretty outgoing).

sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sofaking30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Adrenaline54 View Post
    x3 and i'm asian
    iPHONE U

goal: 200lbs in 6 months

Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bobs of FL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there's this asian chick in my precal class that eye ****s the **** out of me if that's what you mean...
    Manlet for Life

USMC Vet 2009-2015

"If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)

Pretty sure asians are racist to black (Americans). Not sure about U.S born asians.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

Unregistered User Catabolic_Cal's Avatar
    Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sofaking30 View Post
    x3 and i'm asian
    x4 please someone say what makes them so attractive to you
    Belief is truth held in the mind; faith is a fire in the heart.

Irep back, reps owed:

Biel odev len jeden kto plechovka jazda druhy vidiecky.

Ignore list, everyone who participates in childish ridicule and bigotry,

CandieJunkie (Abraham Biggs), RIP.

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they like the alabama black snake

RedWine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm not sure, i'm joining the Airforce in 2 months and asking for Japan as my first base. So i'm definately hoping women over there will find me attractive

_dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000) _dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000) _dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000) _dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000) _dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000) _dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000) _dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000) _dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000) _dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000) _dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000) _dopamine_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find that i have no interest in asian women whatsoever - even the supposed 'hot' ones i do not find very attractive.

I'm guessing its just a cultural thing - maybe try going to a club where there is a small minority of asian girls

ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm asian and I barely get by at asian clubs. Those type of clubs, the girls either stick to their girlfriends orthey go in large boy/girl groups and rarely stray from them. Good luck but it is a losing battle.
    multi, krill oil. beetroot, l-carnitine

KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ApG View Post
    I'm asian and I barely get by at asian clubs. Those type of clubs, the girls either stick to their girlfriends orthey go in large boy/girl groups and rarely stray from them. Good luck but it is a losing battle.
    True...being asian myself (Filipino), in my experience, majority of asian girls are conservative (although it seems to be changing), and thus Asians seem to be inclined to date within their own race. Ironically I've always heard that asian girls prefer white guys or black guys because they're taller and bigger (interpret as you like). There's also stereotypes involved - asian guys are seen as loyal, so the girls that are looking for short-term relationships might look elsewhere e.g. white guys. Although living in L.A. area, I don't really notice this problem - asian girls love white guys excluding some FOBS like stated. My cousin married a while girl and my other cousin (his sister) has a white boyfriend, but then again they live in the midwest.
    Last edited by KCE; 09-24-2008 at 12:03 AM.
    “Live fast, die young and have a good-looking corpse!”

FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNB25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm just a normal guy.

What is your experience?
    When guys usually talk here at RH about 8s they are usually 5s and when many guys speek about 10s they are usually 7s in my book but that isn't the point. I don't go for the asians. There are some reasons for this. First they aren't so hot as I love blondes and darker caucasians. Secondly there aren't so many other people here in this part of Europe than caucasians.

pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by C-Squared View Post
    Originally Posted by Adrenaline54 View Post
    Originally Posted by sofaking30 View Post
    x3 and i'm asian
    One of my best mates is asian and he's the same way. He's right into the blonde's where as I'm all for the brunettes.
    Originally Posted by Catabolic_Cal View Post
    x4 please someone say what makes them so attractive to you
    X5