zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Easy Calorie Counter- excel spreadsheet

Not sure if this should be under fat loss or nutrition (or both); moderator feel free to move it as you wish. If this is duplicated somewhere else, sry, i did a quick forum search and didn't quickly see it. This isn't my creation, just something I found and will give a short summary about what it is and where to grab it.

Easy Calorie Counter excel spreadsheet is a robust spreadsheet with macros that gives you the ability to quickly enter your meal data; generate the specs of those meals (calories, protein etc); see the meal and overall day totals; and log that data to a calender sheet for daily logging. And there's probably more to it than that which i haven't yet discovered. The spreadsheet has menu items already loaded into it, but of course no such spreadsheet can have everything, so you do have the ability to edit the menu option sheets and add your own food items with their respective specs; pretty cool i thought. I added my protein supplements as well, you can basically add anything you consume that falls under the usual food nutrition specs. you might be able to modify the sheet for more unusual items too but i've not tried it. I'm sure some would want something that could monitor your creatine or 'good fats' intake for instance. (someone get to work on that) B)

In looking for something to aid my own calorie monitoring, this looks to be just the ticket. If anyone else has something similar, please post it as I for one like seeing the alternatives out there to achieve goals. This spreadsheet is free, and I downloaded it at
    http://spreadsheetcreations.com/calorie_counter1.htm

Feedback? other ideas or free software tools relating to our goals?

Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000) Ms_Doodikins is just really nice. (+1000)
    www.fitday.com

it is the same kind of thing, but over the internet. it calculates your total calories, as well as percentages of protein carbs and fats (for your macros)...it too come with foods already loaded into it, but you can also create "custom foods" as well.

try it out and see how it works for you.

zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoemorn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cool thanks! I like the charts fitday appears to generate. FYI the downloadable offline version is 30 bux.

Frink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The offline versions a bit nicer to use and with a little creative googling you can find it for free
    (not promoting piracy etc... [grin])
    09-08: 210lbs
    11-08: 190lbs
    12-08: 185lbs

03-10: FAT AGAIN >_<

SparkPeople

http://www.sparkpeople.com/

i know nothing about this site other than it competes with FitDay mentioned previously. Anyone using it feel free to post your review.

Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've made my own spreadsheet...I feel like I can make it more accurate and also keeps my head in the game. Here I can keep track of supplements taken in, cardio I've done, times of meals, number of meals, etc. I tried to attach it but apparently the forum doesnt accept .xls file tags. Is there some way we can do something about this? I mean this spread sheet has been my savior for my first cut. Mods?

D

If you really want it pm me and I could email it or something.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    661/410/722 - 1785

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139772563

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NuclearPower45

franklinmall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everybody, first time poster here. I?ve been using a sort of mapping system by Telenav. It is really useful to me because I can see other people?s bike routes and the best part is calculating the calories I can burn. (see it here: maps.telenav.com/tnmap/). Just wondering if anybody has a calorie counter they recommend?

fatmanslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I currently use livestrong.com one of the best imo has a large library of foods and it dictates the calorie goals of the individual

Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For a good free calorie macro counter with a nice data chart, check out Dailyburn
    I tried fit day but it didn't have any foods.
    In dailyburn you can find foods by the manufacturer to match up the exact same food you're eating, not close to it!
    Also you can download the app for your Ipod or iphone or whichever one you have and you can use it throughout the day.
    Create recipies for stuff you eat daily and store favorites for easy access for stuff you eat most.
    takes me bout 5 minutes daily to keep track of it.
    it also keeps track of my workout as well.
    2017 Transformation Challenge

1/2/17 - 216 #'s, 28% BF
    1/8/17 - 212 #'s, 25% BF

BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cron-o-meter

The best free software is CRON-O-METER. Its simple to set daily kcals proteins carbs and fats. Adding new foods is simple, even dum ass BBer's can do it.

http://spaz.ca/cronometer/
    My cutting log:
    -----------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=513460853#post513460853

tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been using fitday.com for a couple months now. Is a nice site for sure.

I do wish it had more of the foods I put in though. Have to look them up and then enter them under custom........when it really isn't custom, lol!
    Current Stack
    iForce fanatic!
    Trutein fanatic!
    Controlled Labs fanatic!

Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
    Gold Feast-Watermelon
    Orange Triad
    ON Fish oil
    White Flood-Watermelon
    iForce HemaVol-Lemon Drop
    NOW Vit
    NOW Green Extract
    AllMax-Creatine
    AllMax-Glutamine
    Xtend-Sour Lemon-Lime

What I can't get in with Supp's, I get in with food....;)

Reds the new green.....

dailyburn

wow RipNLean - i checked out Dailyburn today just briefly and initially am impressed that I was able to input xtreme formulation ultra peptide whey and it actually already had it in the database ( i assumed i'd have to custom add it) - thats pretty sweet! I did a search for Scivation and ON Whey and both came up with numerous accurate results!! amazing.

this may have just ousted fitday as my go-to food tracker. thanks.
    I wanna build a Temple.
    1Cor6.19
    buildyourtemple.blogspot.com
    Fish Burps anyone? --> buildyourtemple.blogspot.com/2012/11/lube-up-with-fish-oil-krill-oil-and.html

chargrill44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chargrill44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chargrill44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not trying to kick a really old post but I just signed up for Daily Burn (after researching google for a good calorie counter and coming up with this thread). So far it seems really slick and helpful!

Great, just watch the nutritional values

Originally Posted by axb8000 View Post
    Not trying to kick a really old post but I just signed up for Daily Burn (after researching google for a good calorie counter and coming up with this thread). So far it seems really slick and helpful!
    I've been using it for months now and it really is great, well polished. And since they allow users to upload their own nutritional values, I think every food i've ever searched has been on there (including protein powders).
    One side effect to user submitted content though, you have to watch out for screwups. I've noticed on a very basic item like Oats, that the top product in the list had the carb count very construed and was throwing off my daily macros. so you do kinda have to watch that, but other than that, i love daily burn and hope theyll get a barcode scanning app for the droid like they have for the iphone.
    I wanna build a Temple.
    1Cor6.19
    Fish Burps anyone? --> buildyourtemple.blogspot.com/2012/11/lube-up-with-fish-oil-krill-oil-and.html

olgacubas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Own spreadsheet

Originally Posted by Doollas View Post
    I've made my own spreadsheet...I feel like I can make it more accurate and also keeps my head in the game. Here I can keep track of supplements taken in, cardio I've done, times of meals, number of meals, etc. I tried to attach it but apparently the forum doesnt accept .xls file tags. Is there some way we can do something about this? I mean this spread sheet has been my savior for my first cut. Mods?

D

Hi, if you still have the spreadsheet would you be so kind and send it to me? was going to start one but will very helpfull to have one already done! thank you!

spreadsheet

Originally Posted by olgacubas View Post
    Hi, if you still have the spreadsheet would you be so kind and send it to me? was going to start one but will very helpfull to have one already done! thank you!
    dunno if the other guys will respond or not, i have a spreadsheet I could send, but personally I never used it,
    using one of the websites out there like dailyburn.com or some of the others you'll find is amazingly easier since you dont have to have the foods plugged in yourself etc, does alot of the work for ya.
    Offline options include FitDay which has an online and a purchaseable offline app.

anyway good luck with whatever method you choose, just make it the easiest method so that it doesn't hinder progress and motivation.
    I wanna build a Temple.
    1Cor6.19

karmaagent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fitnesspal. com

Hey guys,

I used fitnesspal

See results below.

I'm just starting out to plan my nutrition and ensure I get enough protein from my diet. I work out 5 days a week for 60 mins on targeted muscle groups, 1 day is cardio. I'm 180.8 pounds , 5,11", 17% body fat. Trying to build more lean mass is 106 grams enough for me??

Your Suggested Fitness And Nutrition Goals
    Congratulations! Your personalized diet and fitness profile is now complete. Based on your answers, here are your suggested nutrition and fitness goals.

NUTRITIONAL GOALS TARGET
    Net Calories Consumed* / Day 2,830 Calories / Day
    Carbs / Day 389 g
    Fat / Day 94 g
    Protein / Day 106 g
    *Net calories consumed = total calories consumed - exercise calories burned. So the more you exercise, the more you can eat!

FITNESS GOALS TARGET
    Calories Burned / Week 1,990 Calories / Week
    Workouts / Weekends 5 workouts
    Minutes / Workout 60 minutes

If you follow this plan...
    Your projected weigh loss is: 0.0 lbs/week
    You should lose 0.0 lbs. by September 19

michaelcboyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Still have the spreadsheet?

If you still have this and would share it, I would like a copy of it please. I used to have one can't find it anymore.

Thanks!

D

If you stay focused on your next 50 meter target, before you know it, you'll be across the battlefield.

lkh5650 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by michaelcboyd View Post
    If you still have this and would share it, I would like a copy of it please. I used to have one can't find it anymore.

Thanks!
    id be interested too...thanks

Someone could take such a spreadsheet and add it to google docs templates and then post the link. I'm guessing there's already some out there but haven't needed to look. Did you PM doolas? he may not see your inquiry as the thread is a little aged.

I just use a service like dailyburn.com to count macros throughout the day, but not everyone is on the web all day, they do have a mobile app too though.
    gitRdone!
    I wanna build a Temple.
    1Cor6.19

michiritter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using the Speedy Bear Macronutrient Logger numbers template for months now. Does the job and even stays in sync with my iPhone (I love knowing how much I've got left in my daily calorie quota). Highly recommended: speedybear.com

Jdelaossa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Easy Calorie Counter - excel spreadsheet

D

Mate, thanks for the note... I'm kinda old fashion so I prefer to keep track of daily food intake using an excel spread sheet, so could you please send it to me via email please :-) jdelaossa71@yahoo.com

Thanks!
    Jose