Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I GOT DISSED yall advice to bounce back

Today in class my teacher asked 5 people to go to the top of the class. And they asked the females in the class who they would rather have as a president. They all picked the tallest guy in the room he like 6 feet 5 and they all said i would pick him because i just feel very protected then this one bitch said because the rest of them are just week. The guy is 6 feet 5 is is like real real aneroxic but wateva i aitn hatin on him but this is some negative motivation imma really ****king get serious cause that hoee pissed me off i was about to curse her out but i thought to myself she is right it was my goal over the summer to get buff i lifted weights and everything but it didnt happen. Its all my fault but now i have a new goal and a new workout plan and if i stick to it by january 5th will it realyl bulk me up
    Man she pissed me off just someone please this is my one request on this site I honestly care about just give me a workout routine something that can be real effective one that uses no im still going to do the routine I made for myself however im going to do additionally what you all say equipment execpt (as far as weight sets barbells etc) please im despart I need to buff up January fth when we start swimming cause she is in my health / gym class man imam ****en prove her wrong

BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500)

-Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    holy **** man **** im pissed. do 1000 crunches and 500 squat rack curls also do some bench. beat the **** out of him after.
    "What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know. "

-Arnold

Get one thing straight from the get go, I truly dont give a **** about you. I never have and I never will, each day you breath is more time to kill.

bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WorkEthics View Post
    Today in class my teacher asked 5 people to go to the top of the class. And they asked the females in the class who they would rather have as a president. They all picked the tallest guy in the room he like 6 feet 5 and they all said i would pick him because i just feel very protected then this one bitch said because the rest of them are just week. The guy is 6 feet 5 is is like real real aneroxic but wateva i aitn hatin on him but this is some negative motivation imma really ****king get serious cause that hoee pissed me off i was about to curse her out but i thought to myself she is right it was my goal over the summer to get buff i lifted weights and everything but it didnt happen. Its all my fault but now i have a new goal and a new workout plan and if i stick to it by january 5th will it realyl bulk me up
    Man she pissed me off just someone please this is my one request on this site I honestly care about just give me a workout routine something that can be real effective one that uses no im still going to do the routine I made for myself however im going to do additionally what you all say equipment execpt (as far as weight sets barbells etc) please im despart I need to buff up January fth when we start swimming cause she is in my health / gym class man imam ****en prove her wrong
    your a goof

WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkEthics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wat was that for man im serious asss hell enough playin around

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong punctuation.
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

advice imma do what ever the ****k it take im tired of people understimating me cause im short

bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay
    do upperbody
    and alternate it with lower body

your get HYYYYOOUGE

My e-penis is pretty BIG Vestside's Avatar
    Vestside has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vestside has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vestside has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vestside has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vestside has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vestside has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vestside has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vestside has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vestside has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    shut up

dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirtypunk28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh god.....

kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000)

Yeah gangsta, I hear ya.

Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCxH88-9X8

here this might help you out a little
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

It's Consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I am putting a brick on my wall.

An aspiring body sculpter. Who is in pursuit of perfect aesthetics.

Vestside Shut The ****k Up For Once What The Hell Do You Know About It You Dont Know What Its Like Not To Have Acess To Weights Or Any Other Equitment In The First Place You Had All Those Things In The First Place What Makes You Think You Know Anything About It How Dare You Tell Me To Shut Up

Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Vestside Shut The ****k Up For Once What The Hell Do You Know About It You Dont Know What Its Like Not To Have Acess To Weights Or Any Other Equitment In The First Place You Had All Those Things In The First Place What Makes You Think You Know Anything About It How Dare You Tell Me To Shut Up
    i told you... watch this

assuming you have access to this
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

It's Consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I am putting a brick on my wall.

Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LAUGH OUT FUCKING LOUD

Originally Posted by Jorate View Post
    i told you... watch this

assuming you have access to this
    i saw it i can do atleast a few of em

Originally Posted by Vestside View Post
    shut up
    IM SUFFERING NOW BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THOSE TIES HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND NOT TO HAVE ALL OF THAT .?/

Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500) Uhtred is not very helpful. (-500)

Angry

wtf man that story got me ****ing mad i cant even finish reading it wtf were those bitches talking about

****k imma show that biitchh u know what i am going to work out and get stronger by jnauary 5th but you know how they say a real man dont hit women well i guess i aint a real man then cause imma beat that biitch up or if she got a brother imma handle him

bummpp some one make me a routine to do from today all the way untill next wensday

Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ****k imma show that biitchh u know what i am going to work out and get stronger by jnauary 5th but you know how they say a real man dont hit women well i guess i aint a real man then cause imma beat that biitch up or if she got a brother imma handle him
    u mad?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116130593
    Workout journal. Check it out :D. Reps will be given. NEW BLOG

yes i am mad at her but most of all myself

Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imjus2ill4u will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah you show that girl. Beat her up. I mean, when I'm feeling self-conscious that's exactly what I do.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116130593
    Workout journal. Check it out :D. Reps will be given. NEW BLOG

archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) archpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol gotta love this thread

imma not going to beat her up but tommorow in school i am going to talk to her what are some workouts i can do GIVE ME A ROUTINE

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Originally Posted by Jorate View Post
    THE ONYL TIME I CAN BE ABLE TO DUE MOST OF THE ****T ON THIER IS ON WEEKENDS AND IN THE MEAN TIME WHAT TO DO

Red face

About To Do 100 Pushups To Kill The Clock And Check Back On This Thread

tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tulsa_ej2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your a jackass, assuming you are a real person, which i doubt
    200lbs goal weight, xl shirts here i come

i rep back :)

THE ONYL TIME I CAN BE ABLE TO DUE MOST OF THE ****T ON THIER IS ON WEEKENDS AND IN THE MEAN TIME WHAT TO DO
    its the same as a real workout...
    how does it take more time than a workout you looking for?

oh ya heres your workout
    Veni, Vidi, Vici