really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Affirmations to Help You With Your Bodybuilding (And Life) Goals

Hello everyone,

Want to know the secret to getting the body of your dreams?

No, this isn't the latest diet fad, supplement, or workout routine!

It's the universal spiritual truth of AFFIRMATIONS!

You see, what you release to the Universe positive energy and believe in abundance, the Universe ALWAYS gives back to you, sometime in multiple folds!

If you don't BELIEVE in what you want, then Universe cannot CONCEIVE what you want, and you won't be able to ACHIEVE what you want.

It's really that simple!

Now, I know what you're thinking. "Really_nice_guy", I want to let the Universe know what I want, but how do I go about it?

Easy!

There's a certain star in the night sky known as the "North Star". It's usually the most luminous star in the sky.

Every night, before you go to sleep, locate the North Star in the sky.

After you've located it, repeat the following while keeping your eyes continuously locked at that star:

"My muscles are growing even while I sleep"
    "I am getting stronger with each passing day"
    "God wants me to be muscular beyond my mind limits me"

The more you complete this exercise, the more you will find yourself growing, not just physicially, but SPIRITUALLY.

And what's more important than that!

Best of luck! And remember, it's not the limitations the world gives you, it's the limitations you place on yourself! Eliminate them!