FatJoey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Weider Power Rack/weights/etc...any good?

I've been lifting for the past 6 months with dumbbells, on a Reebok Stay Ball for a bench and I think it's time to move on...I think the ball may explode! I came across this:

"Must go! All weights and Bench. We moved out of state and it will be too much to move all the pieces across state. COMES WITH 310LBS WEIGHT/ WEIGHT TREE/ BENCH
    ITS A WEIDER PULLEY SYSTEM WITH SPOTTER BARS FOR BENCH PRESS / AND SQUAT RACK - $200 or b/o."

Below are the pics. Would this be a good deal, or is the cage etc. crap? Looking to save money buying used as the new stuff you could make a mortgage payment with! Any input would help & thanks in advance.
    Attached Images

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FatJoey View Post
    I've been lifting for the past 6 months with dumbbells, on a Reebok Stay Ball for a bench and I think it's time to move on...I think the ball may explode! I came across this:

"Must go! All weights and Bench. We moved out of state and it will be too much to move all the pieces across state. COMES WITH 310LBS WEIGHT/ WEIGHT TREE/ BENCH
    ITS A WEIDER PULLEY SYSTEM WITH SPOTTER BARS FOR BENCH PRESS / AND SQUAT RACK - $200 or b/o."

Below are the pics. Would this be a good deal, or is the cage etc. crap? Looking to save money buying used as the new stuff you could make a mortgage payment with! Any input would help & thanks in advance.
    The power rack and plates are some of the few things that Weider makes that aren't too bad.That bench is really a piece of junk though.I'd say offer him $150.
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FERRUM_MAXIMUS View Post
    The power rack and plates are some of the few things that Weider makes that aren't too bad.That bench is really a piece of junk though.I'd say offer him $150.
    i agree. i just upgraded from a weider rack, it wasn't that bad. the bench is junk, the pulldown was too. the rack itself was decent, i used it for about 2 years with no problems. i didn't like the chin bar, either, i like straight ones. i think for 150 or so you'll be happy with it.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()