Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why do women like "ripped" look?

I'm asking about this more on the scientific level. Everyone has a 6 pack but most have it covered with fat.

Fat is big quantities is bad, but some fat is actually healthy. It provides excess energy in case you are sick and don't have nutrition. It makes more biological and evolutionary sense to have some fat on you (enough not to have a 6 pack). It is true that we no longer live in a society where we have starvation periods, but none-the-less being ripped isn't necessarily healthy than not being ripped. Yet, women love definition.

Any theories? Could it be that men with high testosterone are usually naturally ripped? This way we actually FAKING our genetics/natural fitness.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do women like anything?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    very few girls are gonna bang someone because they are ripped or whatever there body type is.

its a small factor.

RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by EZ-Bar View Post
    very few girls are gonna bang someone because they are ripped or whatever there body type is.

its a small factor.
    very true

the one girl I dated absolutely loved the way I looked (face/body, constantly gave me compliments on it) but still dumped me cause I was inexperienced/acted like a douche.

InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I showed my 6 pack (back when I was 35lbs lighter) to a girl at a soccer field once and she asked if I want to go to her place and we f*cked...

RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by InfectedWithBB View Post
    I showed my 6 pack (back when I was 35lbs lighter) to a girl at a soccer field once and she asked if I want to go to her place and we f*cked...
    absolute bull****

Originally Posted by RIP Chuck View Post
    absolute bull****
    No way, haha. It did happen. Not many guys have it and girls freaking run to take pictures with guys who have it. Just because you can't get some p00n doesn't mean others can't.

ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHAMALE419 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont care what anyone says, if u got abs ,youre getting laid....i dont care if your personality is mud....youll just be getting laid by a lot less women than u should...women r attracted to abs ...its just that simple

moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why have we as a society grown to like the tanned/darker look when years ago it was more attractive to be pale? If you were pale back in the day, it means you were inside more often/working less and society grew to be attracted to lighter skin.

Who knows what psychological factor is behind the "ripped" look. Maybe, due to the advancing of training, we have been pushed towards the more ripped look for the past 50 years. Maybe deep down girls know that the ripped guy is more of a man/alpha...etc.

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by InfectedWithBB View Post
    I'm asking about this more on the scientific level. Everyone has a 6 pack but most have it covered with fat.

Fat is big quantities is bad, but some fat is actually healthy. It provides excess energy in case you are sick and don't have nutrition. It makes more biological and evolutionary sense to have some fat on you (enough not to have a 6 pack). It is true that we no longer live in a society where we have starvation periods, but none-the-less being ripped isn't necessarily healthy than not being ripped. Yet, women love definition.

Any theories? Could it be that men with high testosterone are usually naturally ripped? This way we actually FAKING our genetics/natural fitness.
    I am actually cutting down for a sociological experiment. I weigh around 230 right now and I am planning on getting real cut up. I have never cut real sharp because I want to get ****in massive, but I will be testing your theory out eventho I can already get chicks.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Big and bulky always worked better for me.

Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for the same reason guys like girls with great legs, a nice chest, and a fit body. it simply looks good (no homo)
    Misc Empire Crew

elyk is just really nice. (+1000) elyk is just really nice. (+1000) elyk is just really nice. (+1000) elyk is just really nice. (+1000) elyk is just really nice. (+1000) elyk is just really nice. (+1000) elyk is just really nice. (+1000) elyk is just really nice. (+1000) elyk is just really nice. (+1000) elyk is just really nice. (+1000) elyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    why do men like big boobs?

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kharig View Post
    for the same reason guys like girls with great legs, a nice chest, and a fit body. it simply looks good (no homo)
    No **** it looks good.

I think his question goes a little bit deeper than that.

WHY does it look good?

It looks good because if you are ripped your muscles are showing and that shows females that you have high levels of testosterone (100 years ago guys with legit "6-packs" were very rare, have you ever seen pictures before 1950 of a guy with a 6-pack? i haven't) and that implies that mating with that particular male will most likely result in a strong healthy baby.

And a strong healthy baby is what every female is programmed to desire, whether they realize it or not.

It's all biology, we can't change it, all we can do is understand it and use it to our advantage.

If you lift for the ladies, lean down, it'll do you a lot more good than putting on 5 lbs of muscle and 15 of fat, sure you might be stronger than the guy who's 8% bf but you def won't look like it.

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ballsoftitanium View Post
    No **** it looks good.

I think his question goes a little bit deeper than that.

WHY does it look good?

It looks good because if you are ripped your muscles are showing and that shows females that you have high levels of testosterone (100 years ago guys with legit "6-packs" were very rare, have you ever seen pictures before 1950 of a guy with a 6-pack? i haven't) and that implies that mating with that particular male will most likely result in a strong healthy baby.

And a strong healthy baby is what every female is programmed to desire, whether they realize it or not.

It's all biology, we can't change it, all we can do is understand it and use it to our advantage.

If you lift for the ladies, lean down, it'll do you a lot more good than putting on 5 lbs of muscle and 15 of fat, sure you might be stronger than the guy who's 8% bf but you def won't look like it.
    **** lifting for the ladies. We do enough **** for them! Time for men to be men and lift for US.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RIP Chuck View Post
    very true

the one girl I dated absolutely loved the way I looked (face/body, constantly gave me compliments on it) but still dumped me cause I was inexperienced/acted like a douche.
    she dumped you cause you like dudes I seen your post about how you got a sexy body like a woman.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The.Truth View Post
    **** lifting for the ladies. We do enough **** for them! Time for men to be men and lift for US.
    A lot of guys lift to be more attractive to the opposite sex.

And a lot of women work out for the same reasons.

Nothing wrong with that that i can see, especially for the people who really need it.

Whatever you gotta do to make yourself feel better.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by elyk View Post
    I could care less about big boobs. A C cup is more than enough. Nice ass and slightly flat>huge boobs and no ass/hips.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Draeqin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ALPHAMALE419 View Post
    i dont care what anyone says, if u got abs ,youre getting laid....i dont care if your personality is mud....youll just be getting laid by a lot less women than u should...women r attracted to abs ...its just that simple
    x2

abs = ur getting laid

Originally Posted by Draeqin View Post
    x2

abs = ur getting laid
    Haha, this is true, but you can't go around showing girls your abs and expect to get laid just from that.

It is true though, i get 100X as many looks when i take of my shirt.

Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000)
    x2

abs = ur getting laid
    What if you're extremely lardy and hideous, but manage to have a lean stomach and well developed abs somehow? Also, bad breath too.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most of the GF's I've had like the abs -- but usually say "add some weight" even if I'm by no means skinny....it's weird - and if you don't mind changing to make her happy (as in, it's not a big deal to you one way or another) than do it.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Originally Posted by Barbarian440 View Post
    What if you're extremely lardy and hideous, but manage to have a lean stomach and well developed abs somehow? Also, bad breath too.
    How could you be lardy and have a 6-pack?

deadly w/ foam bullets TATitude's Avatar
    TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000) TATitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    stop bitching fattie
    People often ask me what my tattoos mean, I tell 'em they mean I'm bad at making long term decisions.

212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) 212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) 212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) 212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) 212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) 212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) 212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) 212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) 212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) 212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) 212Ryan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    x2

abs = ur getting laid
    x3.. i know a bunch of scrawny ****s that get laid because of their so called "six pack". but the truth is these ****ers dont have to work a minute to get it... kinda sucks for me with my 14% bf. Back, chest and leg pinch during the test could hardly grab any fat... its all in my gut, this is why i am still a virgin probally lol. But i came from 24% if only the ladies would realize this.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 212Ryan View Post
    x3.. i know a bunch of scrawny ****s that get laid because of their so called "six pack". but the truth is these ****ers dont have to work a minute to get it... kinda sucks for me with my 14% bf. Back, chest and leg pinch during the test could hardly grab any fat... its all in my gut, this is why i am still a virgin probally lol. But i came from 24% if only the ladies would realize this.
    You're a virgin b/c you can't talk to women and have NO "game"(i hate that word) It has nothing to do with your 14%BF. I know dudes well over that who ain't getting ****.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tzone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    personally i dont talk to women, i let them do the talking since they like to talk about themselves

someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by elyk View Post
    Associated with more milk/better for babys. idiot.

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you need to take your shirt off for them to see teh abs,,?? At that point, you are usually in a win-situation.....

During normal activities, I usually interact with women fully clothed. Not sure what all this talk is about
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100) YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100) YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100) YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100) YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100) YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100) YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100) YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100) YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100) YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100) YoungGunner24s is not very well liked. (-100)
    Because back in our ape days, fat stores meant you were a high status male, and THEREFORE you were unavailable.

Fat = boss status = taken = settled down.

Ripped = young virile male who has yet to establish a pack of his own. Single women are programmed to look for SINGLE men. Being ripped means being single in the ancient part of your brain.

Glad I could help you guys out.