Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tzone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Tzone's BodySpace

Wow, you have a big dick! Do you know how to use it?

True fact: Different dick sizes require different ****ing styles. What this means is that if you've grown say an inch in length or .5 in girth, there's a good chance you'll need to modify your approach to intercourse.

A guy who's 5.5-6 x 4-4.5 can get away with quick insertion and full on pelvis to pelvis "clap" ****ing without much or any pussy prep. His partner may or may not enjoy this approach, but it's not that big of a deal either way. The average pussy can handle that kind of action from the average dick. Ramming it in to the hilt right away, long, full thrusts that smack pubic bone to pubic bone, fast and hard from the get-go, perhaps even going in "dry", pounding, hammering, etc--these are common approaches to ****ing with an average or smaller sized dick. It works (or seems to work) for a lot of guys, and a lot of women seem to enjoy it. So great--if your current dimensions are 6 or less in length and less than 5" in girth, and the above approach is working for you, no worries--carry on!

However, the average pussy cannot handle that kind of action from a bigger than average dick, particularly without skill and adequate pussy prep! There are a lot of reports of guys who are "getting too big" for their partners and suddenly having problems with intercourse. There is even a current thread on the subject. There are also posts from guys with larger than average starting stats who, for whatever reasons, **** like they don't have a big dick, and the results are not good! (It should be noted that many experienced women prefer average or smaller sized dicks precisely because they enjoy this kind of ****ing, and a big dick doing the above can cause real physical damage to a vagina.)

Pussies are incredibly accommodating and resilient places. Very, very, very few guys are actually "too big" for the average pussy. However, If you are bigger than average in either dimension (and particularly both!) you will need to spend some real quality time on pussy prep. You will also need to take a slower, gentler approach to penetration, at least at the outset. You will need to pay more attention to your partner's responses and be ready and willing to slow down or even stop at the drop of a dime. You will need to "sound the depths" to find out if you will bottom out--and if you do bottom out, you'll need to note where that point is and have the control not to thrust to that point: nothing throws cold water on a hot and heavy session quicker than banging up against the cervix. You'll also need to know what positions allow for shallower penetration so you can adjust if need be.

There are also a lot of guys who are probably on the cusp of big, for whom these tips will come in handy, but who also might be able to get away with the "average ****ing style" mentioned above with some women, some of the time.

So here are some basic tips and suggestions for guys with bigger-than-average dicks:

1: Think Big! If you have a 7"x5" dick or above, you need to start thinking of yourself as having a big dick. It is factually and physically true, no matter what your self-perception may be. I'm not telling you to get over any lingering size insecurities or desire to get even bigger that you might have. I'm saying that in a separate part of your brain (the rational part) you should recognize that pussies will need to adjust to you, because most penises are not as big as yours! Even if she's been with much bigger dudes in the past, this still holds true. The pussy will need to adapt. Even with a regular partner who is used to your size, the pussy will need to adapt somewhat to accommodate a big dick! Know this, and act accordingly.

2: Pussy prep: You MUST prep the pussy! If you don't already know how to eat pussy like a champ and enjoy it, now is the time to learn. If you are one of those unfortunate souls who doesn't enjoy eating pussy, train yourself to think of it as necessary preparation for getting your big dick in that tight little pussy, and take pride in good craftsmanship. A couple of pussy eating factors specific to big dick pussy prep: (a) use lots of saliva and use your tongue to work it up into the vagina. Slobber all over the pussy in addition to whatever else you are doing. I know it sounds gross, but you are doing pussy prep here, and good clean sex is all about swapping body fluids--and it's only spit; (b) If you bring her to orgasm with your mouth and/or fingers before intercourse, be aware that many vaginas tighten up after orgasm, sometimes dramatically--so you may not be able to just shove it in even at this point (even if she wants you to, which she probably will!)

3: Sounding the depths: There is part of a paragraph in Give Her the Big O that describes the best way to begin intercourse with a big dick. Here is the relevant passage:

When she is begging for insertion, only put the head in very slowly. Then take it out and then put it in again. Only the head. Do this for 3-4 times very slowly. Then put it in about 1 inch more and then out all the way. Do this for 3-4 times very slowly. You MUST resist the urge to bang this gal hard even though she will be begging you to at this point. Then go in 1 inch deeper and out all the way 3-4 times again. Now do this, and inch at a time untill you are balls deep in this girl.

This should be your default approach to insertion, but with one important caveat: you may or not be able to get balls deep. Instead, you are testing the depth of the vagina to see if you hit the cervix. At the same time, you are still doing pussy prep in that you are allowing the vagina to get used to your girth. You are going in slowly, increasing her arousal by teasing, while also letting the pussy stretch and adjust to your size. This is win/win. (If you haven't done so, I also recommend reading the entire thread--it's a great approach that can work for all sizes. Big dicked dudes just need to figure out the right position and/or slide past the cervix to the CDS, which can easily and naturally be done by adapting VVC's method.) Also, do this only after having pre-prepped the pussy by combining lots of your saliva with her love juices.*

*If you just need to have a quickie, at least spit on your dick and smear some on the pussy, and do #3 extra slow. She'll need a little extra time to lube up. I'm sorry to drop this bomb, but true quickies start to become as rare as toothless deepthroat blowjobs and anal sex when you have a big dick. Just goes with the territory.

4: Pussies, like dicks, are different shapes as well as different sizes. The fit of a given penis with a given vagina will vary, not just in terms of overall sizes, but in terms of the combination of shapes as well. So experiment with different positions to find out what works well with specific combos. If you bottom out in some positions, try and find a position that allows you to slap balls without hitting the cervix. In many positions this can be accomplished by her bringing her legs closer together. You can also adjust your pelvis so you are not pushing in all what way but still touching pubic bones--in other words, try not doing the final pelvic thrust at the end of a stroke. This will vary depending on your shape and hers. Also, even if you aren't bottoming out in missionary, there's a good chance you can or will bottom out in more wide open positions. If she's ankles to ears you will more often than not hit cervix with seven inches. So again, "sound the depths." If you go very slowly and gently, it won't be a show stopper if you touch it, but you'll both feel it. She might have a slightly nervous or frightened look, because she's very vulnerable in this position, and you can really hurt her if you're not careful. So ease back and then push to just before that point. Now you can "hammer" in a controlled manner, making sure that you do not pass that point just before the cervix that you marked out before. Your pleasure here comes from being an expert cocksman, not from just banging away mindlessly. Pride of craftsmanship.

5: Remember that just having a large cock inside her (particularly a girthy one) can bring a woman great joy. So you don't need to necessarily thrust all the time. Try just pausing at various levels of insertion. And when you're as deep as you can go, just hold it there and let her savor being filled. Stirring instead of thrusting is a great option as well. Also, let her "ride" you. When she's on top, pay attention to how she moves. She's learning how to get the most out of your dick. Then, when it's your turn to be active, mimic the kinds of motions she made. There's a good chance that these motions will be counter intuitive, but by learning what parts of the pussy she likes having hit, and hitting them, you'll be increasing both of your pleasure.

Hope this helps. Have fun, and good luck!

Stats: 5'9", 1 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15687
    jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jlick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jlick's BodySpace
    I stopped reading when I read I need to learn how to eat pussy. F*ck that.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4234233

Stats: 6'1", 202 lbs
    erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) erokjenkins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit erokjenkins's BodySpace
    strong dickology and fukology!

Stats: 5'11", 173 lbs
    C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) C-Squared has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit C-Squared's BodySpace
    "His partner may or may not enjoy this approach, but it's not that big of a deal either way."

Alpha ****, I like this sentence isolated haha... its like Katt Williams - "I'm not interested in whether or not you cum!" haha

I used to "bottom out" on my ex (no bragging, she was 5'2 haha), and when I compensated for that, things went a lot better overall, so there's definitely some legitimacy to this article!

BreesieBabby
    strong bump...

Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1785
    illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit illbleed's BodySpace
    This is a pretty good post, I will rep, but one thing that the author doesn't keep in mind when he talks about spitting on your dick before putting it in or slobbering all over the vagina, is that a **** load of bacteria lives in your mouth. You might give your girl a yeast infection. I hope I'm wrong, but one of my ex gfs worked at a gyno office and told me about it.

lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lurker9999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by illbleed View Post
    This is a pretty good post, I will rep, but one thing that the author doesn't keep in mind when he talks about spitting on your dick before putting it in or slobbering all over the vagina, is that a **** load of bacteria lives in your mouth. You might give your girl a yeast infection. I hope I'm wrong, but one of my ex gfs worked at a gyno office and told me about it.
    No reason you should need to spit on it. She should be wet unless she is not turned on, or has some sort of issue.

I use lubricated spermicidal condoms either way, but just saying.

I have always done the mimic thing. It works pretty well. Stirring is also king, I give more Os doing that than pounding.

Stats: 6'4", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10
    icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icewill36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit icewill36's BodySpace
    man you aint gotta eat no cooch for pvssy prep.... just throw some spit on your dick and put it in (serious)

BodyPoints: 65
    StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit StreetWise's BodySpace
    You ****ing dumbass. Nobody is going to listen to you saying penis size doesnt matter when you know THAT much about it. The only way you can know that much **** about it is by having a dick so small that you have to go researching that kind of information.

Stats: 5'9", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 968
    sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sydneyelvis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sydneyelvis's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by StreetWise View Post
    You ****ing dumbass. Nobody is going to listen to you saying penis size doesnt matter when you know THAT much about it. The only way you can know that much **** about it is by having a dick so small that you have to go researching that kind of information.
    ^^^^^^ this

BodyPoints: 11867
    Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jaw-Knee's BodySpace
    Lol. Size matters, and I'd bet dollars to donuts you don't need to know how to fuck like a master lover for the girl you're with to get off.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Stats: 6'0", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1951
    Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Al_Pal's BodySpace
    i ALWAYS spit on my dick.

even with strangers. you can tell when a woman has never seen a man do it before.

Stats: 6'3", 260 lbs
    Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bouncerz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Bouncerz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    i ALWAYS spit on my dick.

even with strangers. you can tell when a woman has never seen a man do it before.
    brah u crack me up in every post u do lol
    I spit da truth

Stats: 5'10", 171 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8068
    Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Captain Harris's BodySpace
    Sorry, but size DOES matter. And in my experience, most girls love it when you're bottoming out.

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 49
    Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fozzy13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Fozzy13's BodySpace

Question

Does size really matter? Since the LARGE majority of girls dont even get off with through just vaginal stimulation then does it really matter? And if you can get a girl off with a coule of finger than can it really matter that much?

AND if size matters so much then why do girl have to rub their clits like in porns to get off when they have a huge 9inch penis inside them?

Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jaw-Knee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by JPA1384 View Post
    Does size really matter? Since the LARGE majority of girls dont even get off with through just vaginal stimulation then does it really matter? And if you can get a girl off with a coule of finger than can it really matter that much?

AND if size matters so much then why do girl have to rub their clits like in porns to get off when they have a huge 9inch penis inside them?
    That's because they're getting average peen.

Ever hear of the 90/10 theory?

Stats: 5'10", 171 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8068
    Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Captain Harris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Captain Harris's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JPA1384 View Post

The large majority of girls aren't fuked by large penises.

Originally Posted by Captain Harris View Post
    Exactly.

Stats: 5'9", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5660
    Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alec Trevelyan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Alec Trevelyan's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Captain Harris View Post
    Until they meet me!

MUUUUAHahahahahahahahha!
    Most ruthless thing ive read in awhile by a Member on /pa/

Anon1: "What makes you kids think if you post info about someone you dont like people will just want to fuc with them for you. Thats not even for it lulz, it would just be pointless"

Anon2: "We here enjoy fukn with people for no reason whatsoever. Go back to /i/ with this "not even for it lulz" bullchit. We don't need lulz here, just tears!!!!

- Misc Cigar Crew -