MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscle Milk Peanut Butter Chocolate by CytoSport (Protein Powder) Review

I bought this product because an ex-coworker had suggested it.
    He said that this was a good product to try because the components have similar qualities of breast milk.

This information is from BB.com
    Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown all fats are not created equal. The type of fat determines whether you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat! The LeanLipids used in Muscle Milk promote fat loss three ways:

1. Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), the predigested fast burning fats, are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. 20% of Muscle Milk lipids are MCTs.

2. Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are also less likely to be stored as fat. Special enzyme engineering makes these lipids even more functional and enhanced mineral retention.

3. Recent research reveals calories with engineered lipids taken before and during workouts promote leanness. It is thought that these calories are used for workout energy, with less deposited as fat.

So, while Muscle Milk may contain slightly more fat than low-fat high-carb products, our Lean Lipids are designed to help you get leaner.

EvoPro Nature's Ultimate Protein Amino Blend
    Human milk is composed of unique and highly complex proteins, peptides and amino acids, which promote rapid muscle tissue growth. EvoPro includes these alpha and beta micellar caseins, alpha-lactalbumin, lactoferrin, L-glutamine and more. Nature created this precise mix to stimulate muscle growth to higher levels, and EvoPro is the ultimate nitrogen delivery source.

Muscle Milk helps grow muscle faster than gainers, whey or even creatine. This increased muscle growth is possible because Muscle Milk is the first product patterned after Nature's ultimate anabolic food human mother's milk. Locked within the composition of human mother's milk are long-held secrets to muscle growth potential. We took the next step and actually duplicated these important muscle growth factors into Muscle Milk. Muscle Milk helps you grow muscle like never before.

Benefits of using Muscle Milk
    Efficient Energy Production: Lean Lipids are special fats that are easily mobilized for workout energy, enhance your body's fat metabolism and promote protein synthesis and mineral retention.

Muscle Growth and Repair: EvoPro is a complex ratio of proteins, peptides and amino acids designed to replicate the amazing benefits of mother's milk for rapid tissue growth and repair.

Directions:
    Mix two scoops in 10-12 oz of water. Want even more satisfaction?
    Mix with low-fat milk. Tastes like a real milk shake!
    Before & During Workouts: Take one hour prior to workout.
    After Workouts: Take within one hour of completing your workout.

Mixability : 10/10
    I used my Magic Bullet Blender, I don't like shaker bottles.
    Everything came out smooth, silky and clump free.

Taste: 8/10
    It tasted like Peanut Butter Chocolate but it had a very strong metallic after taste.
    I still kept drinking it but the after taste never went away.

Value: 7/10
    Depends where you buy it. I bought this at Vitamin World when it was sale for $30.
    I think for a 2.5lb tub, it's a good price.

Overall Impression:
    It's not bad, the after taste bothered me a lot. I will not purchase this again in my opinion because of that factor. But it did fill me up and helped stop my growling stomach in between meals. If the after taste does not bother you, then I do recommend on purchasing this product.

I have used this with water, non-fat milk, soy and all natural peanut butter.
    The taste was good, but the after taste was never masked.

You can purchase this here on BB.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/milk.html

I hope this has helped you make an education decision about buying this product.
    Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by MsFit Chef; 09-21-2008 at 06:55 PM.
    "Do or Do Not. There is no TRY" ~ Yoda

Follow me on my Weightloss Journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=491552671#post491552671

www.relaxationstherapy.com

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Would you mind trying it in sludge form?

MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFit Chef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beast21 View Post
    Would you mind trying it in sludge form?
    Sure, how do I that?
    I've heard about "sludge" form but I don't know how to do it.
    I have some powder left and willing to try it.

Follow me on my Weightloss Journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=491552671#post491552671

b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4d will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

great review thx

Originally Posted by b4d View Post
    great review thx
    Your Welcome.

Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm pretty sure you can get it for cheaper.
    美國海軍陸戰隊 E5, USMC 06'-14'
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    *Misc Photography Crew*

“In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these two means, man can attain perfection.” - Plato

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MsFit Chef View Post
    Sure, how do I that?
    I've heard about "sludge" form but I don't know how to do it.
    I have some powder left and willing to try it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3KREjvUTzM

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Reps n Sets View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can get it for cheaper.
    My local gnc has it for $25 everyday price, no card or certain time of the month needed.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by teraflx View Post
    Originally Posted by teraflx View Post
    My local gnc has it for $25 everyday price, no card or certain time of the month needed.
    Thanks for the info!
    I'll try out the sludge tomorrow.
    Would you know if I freeze it, will it have the consistency of ice cream?

If you guys like Muscle Milk, what flavors do you recommend without the after taste?
    Sometimes other flavors mask better.

RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the info!
    I'll try out the sludge tomorrow.
    Would you know if I freeze it, will it have the consistency of ice cream?

If you guys like Muscle Milk, what flavors do you recommend without the after taste?
    Hey, GREAT review!

If you freeze it, it won't have a real authentic ice cream texture. If you blend if with Xanthan Gum and a little water or milk then it will.
    Pressuah- 'i bet your kitchen looks like a crack lab

[QUOTE=stevedarsh;454862701]one time my ex was peeing in a parking lot and she was f*cking spraying like a firehose and i was standing in front of her to block the view from traffic and it splattered all over my legs[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RtodaAV;454863871]does she crush beer cans on her head also?[/QUOTE]

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RippedFibers View Post
    Hey, GREAT review!

If you freeze it, it won't have a real authentic ice cream texture. If you blend if with Xanthan Gum and a little water or milk then it will.
    Thanks for stopping by Ripped!
    I'll try it with milk. I don't need to be a complete ice cream texture. I just wanted something cold and solid, similar to ice cream or soft serve. It sounds good so I'll try it.

Thanks for the info!

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Sludge for Dummies

Put a couple scoops of which ever protein powder in a bowl. Add water or milk until a creamy frosting like consistency is reached. That's it.

Other additions is melting some PB in the bowl before adding anything else.

I find that it makes the protein taste much better.

Thumbs up

Sludge for Dummies

Put a couple scoops of which ever protein powder in a bowl. Add water or milk until a creamy frosting like consistency is reached. That's it.

Other additions is melting some PB in the bowl before adding anything else.

I find that it makes the protein taste much better.
    Thanks!

Thanks!
    I'm not calling you a dummy, just for the record...

I'm not calling you a dummy, just for the record...
    LOL, I was hoping you were joking!

HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mocha Joe is amazing
    _Current Stack_

_I Squat More Than You Club_

You lift like a bitch.

Originally Posted by blakepenry View Post
    Mocha Joe is amazing
    You didn't get a metallic taste with it?
    I might just try it later on when I finish with my current tub (from ON).
    Thanks for the recommendation.