proteinjunkies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Newbie seeking advice re sagging skin on lower back & abs

I tried reading through past postings but can't seem to find one on this issue: sagging skin due to weightloss. I am a newbie at bodybuilding. I was a competitive swimmer turned triathlete about 18 years ago. I started working out religiously in January 2008 when I hit my max of weight 225 and waist 38 (I used to be 138 and waist 28) after a series of accidents (mountain climbing, motorcycle crash, and shoulder surgery). In a 9-month period, I was able to get down to 168 with waist 31. I still have several inches to go and several more % body fat to loose (I am currently at 12%). However, a bodybuilder at my gym said that I lost too quickly that's why my skin sags. Can someone here advise me what is best workout to target the sagging skin on my lower back and abs? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It may regain it's stiffness with time. If not, surgery may be an option.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.