Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Life

flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My Life

hey guys , I want to tell you a story about my life how it is wright now.
    I was a beautiful 16 old funny kid that didn?t have any problems. I had about 2 or 3 girlfriends at the same time. Then i had a special girlfriend and i?ve been working out for 2 years with usin supps like amino acids and creatine.
    Now i wanted to take myself to the next level. My girlfriend told me she want?s to swimm with me in a month. There will be a pool party with foam and stuff. So i accepted her invitation and looked for some supps that could make me look better than i already was.

i decided to buy the shredded stack by muscletech in that time i almost got 17. Leukic hydroxycut hardcore and hydrazide. i alredy had a sixpack but that one made it look really great. There was another supp i bought to increase my genital size. I just wanted to give her everything she wants and needs do you guys understand. The products name was ultimate max and it?s ingredients were all herbs, but somebody told me they could boost testosterone. here are the ingredients:

Asian Ginseng root, Saw palmetto berry, Hawthorn berry, Ginkgo Bilboa Leaf, Muira Pauma extract, catuaba bark extract, cuscuta seed extract and Epimedium Leaf Extract.

So for the record i used the shredded stack and that supp together.
    So i was taking 4 supps at the same time. Every supp does somethin else.

After finishin those supps I recognized that my face changed, it was kinda bigger. like my jaw grew my nose got bigger. it just looks bigger

since then and that is 6 months ago, i am not livin anymore. Don?t goin out problems with the parents, no contact with friends anymore and the worst thing since then i didn?t have a girlfriend. My life is ****ed up

I was guys that always reached the next step, got better in american football always reached the next level as a QB and WR, had fun with friend and especially with girlfriends and every guy around here wanted to be like me.
    But now i am not Me (flavio) anymore I am an other person.
    My parents think that i am consuming drugs and that my mind is ****ed up.
    That?s why they want to put me in a psychological clinic for 4 weeks. They told me , they want to give medicaments every day and that they want to make several tests with me.

I am on my own feet.
    Can?t see myself in the mirror, don?t want to be me.

and the girl I was doing all the stuff for, had a other boyfriend at the same time ,she was with me. that?s why i leaved her.

So guys what should i do, do i have to visit that clinic or do i have to escape from home.

What do i have to do..................i am a messed up 17 year old guy that has one of the biggest problems on earth.

i would be appreciated to get advise

thx for reading

Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadliftking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got sent to bel air?

Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you 'leaved' your girlfriend?

is this a joke lol

flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flava12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sry for bad english , i am croatian and italian but live in germany

Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by flava12 View Post
    i don't understand the problems you say you have. why do they think you are on drug?S

strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000) strength77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you need a shrink not a bodybuilding message board.

good luck

God Bless

my face changed really, and my parents say that they can?t see that. And i am always pissed on , that?s why they think i am taking any kind of drugs, but i am not drinkin not smokin, just doin everything for my sport. I reached the goal to play as a national, but really don?t want to go to training camp because of my problems and my dad said that on monday they will put me in the clinic................so what now

my face changed really, and my parents say that they can?t see that. And i am always pissed on , that?s why they think i am taking any kind of drugs, but i am not drinkin not smokin, just doin everything for my sport. I reached the goal to play as a national, but really don?t want to go to training camp because of my problems and my dad said that on monday they will put me in the clinic................so what now
    what do u mean ur face changed. it cant be that bad. u got picS?

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    State Word!?!?!?

i told you that my face got bigger the bones wided or something like that,,,,,,,,i really don?t know , what i know is that i had a bad reaction to the supps and i used the only for 21 days

i told you that my face got bigger the bones wided or something like that,,,,,,,,i really don?t know , what i know is that i had a bad reaction to the supps and i used the only for 21 days
    i dont think the supps did that lol

BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think you would benefit from talking to a psychiatrist or counselor.

mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wtf...

blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's probably not helping any.

the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100) the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100) the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100) the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100) the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100) the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100) the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100) the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100) the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100) the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100) the_enemy is not very well liked. (-100)
    dude your face didnt get bigger, you need help

gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gbabula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by strength77 View Post
    you need a shrink not a bodybuilding message board.

good luck

God Bless
    def x2
    Current Supplements

Staples:
    AST Multi Pro 32X
    NOW Ultra Omega-3
    Optimum 100% Whey

Other:
    NOW EGCg
    Vitamin C 500mg
    Phenadrine

canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's called puberty, dumbass. lol

Those supps probably were useless and didn't do anything, but most people definately do grow at that age. What's wrong with growing? Nothing.

Originally Posted by canuhandleit View Post
    It's called puberty, dumbass. lol

Those supps probably were useless and didn't do anything, but most people definately do grow at that age. What's wrong with growing? Nothing.
    qft

canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50) canuhandleit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Blah, since the post is back up, i'll post that you are f*cking retarded. You do not have the most problems for a 17 year old, lmao. What's wrong with you bro? You are the exact same person, so what... you're face changed because of puberty. That doesn't affect you in any other way but physical looks.

blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

This post is full of quotables, though.

But yeah, why don't you just go to the clinic and get treated? You clearly have clinical depression or something. Trust me, life ain't that bad. A lot have more **** to deal with than losing a girlfriend and 'not being able to look in the mirror'

Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Codyy View Post
    you 'leaved' your girlfriend?

is this a joke lol
    Funny you should say that Codyy, thats what comes to mind each and every time you make a thread.

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blinKme431 View Post
    That's probably not helping any.

Lol, you beat me to it...
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) p0ng is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i just laughed my ass off

msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msexton1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "I had about 2 or 3 girlfriends at the same time." "everyone wanted to be like me"

wow....are you sure you dont masterbate when you look in the mirror? Read about ricky henderson...do a wilk seach about how he was spotted naked talking about himself

"To this day and dating back 25 years, before every game he plays, Henderson stands completely naked in front of a full length locker room mirror and says, "Ricky's the best," for several minutes."

Not exactly sure why you would want to be that guy anyways. Humility and humbleness arent overted.

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    He don't remember if he had 2 or 3 Girlfriends, LOL Everybody wanted to be like him, Ha ha ha ha

hey guys , I want to tell you a story about my life how it is wright now.
    I was a beautiful 16 old funny kid (narcissist much?)that didn?t have any problems. I had about 2 or 3 girlfriends at the same time. Then i had a special girlfriend (mentally retarded?)and i?ve been working out for 2 years with usin supps like amino acids and creatine.
    Now i wanted to take myself to the next level. My girlfriend told me she want?s to swimm with me in a month. There will be a pool party with foam and stuff. So i accepted her invitation and looked for some supps that could make me look better than i already was.

i decided to buy the shredded stack by muscletech in that time i almost got 17. Leukic hydroxycut hardcore and hydrazide. i alredy had a sixpack but that one made it look really great. There was another supp i bought to increase my genital size. I just wanted to give her everything she wants and needs do you guys understand. The products name was ultimate max and it?s ingredients were all herbs, but somebody told me they could boost testosterone. here are the ingredients:

Asian Ginseng root, Saw palmetto berry, Hawthorn berry, Ginkgo Bilboa Leaf, Muira Pauma extract, catuaba bark extract, cuscuta seed extract and Epimedium Leaf Extract.

So for the record i used the shredded stack and that supp together.
    So i was taking 4 supps at the same time. Every supp does somethin else.

After finishin those supps I recognized that my face changed, it was kinda bigger. like my jaw grew my nose got bigger. it just looks bigger

since then and that is 6 months ago, [/b]i am not livin anymore[/b]. Don?t goin out problems with the parents, no contact with friends anymore and the worst thing since then i didn?t have a girlfriend. My life is ****ed up

I was guys that always reached the next step, got better in american football always reached the next level as a QB and WR, had fun with friend and especially with girlfriends and every guy around here wanted to be like me.
    But now i am not Me (flavio) anymore I am an other person.
    My parents think that i am consuming drugs and that my mind is ****ed up.
    That?s why they want to put me in a psychological clinic for 4 weeks. They told me , they want to give medicaments every day and that they want to make several tests with me.

I am on my own feet.
    Can?t see myself in the mirror, don?t want to be me.

and the girl I was doing all the stuff for, had a other boyfriend at the same time ,she was with me. that?s why i leaved her.

So guys what should i do, do i have to visit that clinic or do i have to escape from home.

What do i have to do..................i am a messed up 17 year old guy that has one of the biggest problems on earth. (wow, strong awareness of the world)

i would be appreciated to get advise

thx for reading
    Bolded the parts that made me LOL. This post is rich!

My life be like Ooh Ahh
    It's times like these that make me say,
    Lord if you see me please come my way.
    Leavin bread crumbs for when I stray
    Rely on sacrifice and the price you paid
    Feel me like a fingertip
    Sometimes I fall I slip
    Got a heartfelt desire be more like you
    Trying not to quench your fire by the things that i do

JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deadliftking View Post
    Got sent to bel air?
    OP you the fresh prince?
    luck is when opportunity meets preparation!

wtf is your problem...............i am really havin problems so are those supps that strong to do that.

or what happened , i gainde weight but it doesn?t look like it?s that

wtf is your problem...............i am really havin problems so are those supps that strong to do that.

or what happened , i gainde weight but it doesn?t look like it?s that
    For the last time, PUBERTY. You grew a vagina during puberty clearly. MAN UP.