cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)

dont understand cheating

clean food tastes amazing...im addicted to oats in cold milk with banana slices in it and scrambled eggs with sausage bits mixed in..if you have access to ezekiel or genesis bread or any sprouted grain bread soak that bread in some egg throw it on the fry pan put eitehr sausage bits on top OR cinnamon and plenda on top...indulge in mangos eat a couple avacados become addicted to coconut this is a real way of life....junk food doesnt make me full it makes me sick and mentally fatigued, clean food makes me full and happy....instead of dieting hardcore and being so strict that you end up binging 4 times a week, eat tons of clean food and binge 0 times a week and youll look better and feel alot better than the guy who diets hardcore so hardcore that his appetite gets the best of him right into a hardees drive thru...btw i havent had a cheat meal or morsel of junk food since july 31st because i was forced to eat pizza with family on my birthday

The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The123kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i almost died reading that , where the **** are the full stops and paragraphs

jk good post

deaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and this is why you do better than 98% of the people at your gym.

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    congrats on not being a mickey d's junky
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chenrko420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in the same boat as you. After eating clean for so long, most artificial foods don't seem to taste as good anymore. I ate some welch fruit snacks as part of my cheat and instead of finding pleasure in eating it, i felt sick because my taste bud just couldn't handle all the sugar in it.

Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nu-UFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree, but there is just something about eating pizza or burger and fries that makes me feel so good and gives me a mental break. I only "cheat" once a week and it seems to work good for me. It just depends on your body and thought process.
    Meagan Lee (MLB)
    www.nu-ufitness.com
    I am a Christian who happens to be an athlete, not and athlete who happens to be a Christian.
    "Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful."

Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i also agree, i only eat clean and i used to eat so much crap (alot of chicken nuggets) now when i think of eating chicken nuggets i just get put off, now chicken nuggets are yukky yukky

timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to cheat a lot while I was on a cut, but while bulking, I am so full most of the time, I can't stand the thought of having a massive junk meal...

stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stathis723 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For me its a cheat in calories... i mean i eat a high ammount of calories from healthy foods.. aka moms one xD

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't personally like the whole 'cheat' phrase or mentality. I certainly think that binging, in any form is unhealthy.

I eat whatever I want to. I don't want to eat way over maintenance all the time, because I'd rather not get fat, so I don't want to eat cookies, cakes etc.. on a regular basis.

Similarly, I don't eat dog **** (or any other type of **** for that matter) because it doesn't seem appealing and for the same reasons, I don't eat McD's burgers and stuff like that. To me most 'clean' food is much more appealing than the usual pizza's, burgers etc...

Actually I don't think it comes down to 'clean' vs. 'dirty' more like low vs high QUALITY food. I like high QUALITY food. Nothing wrong with a quality burger or pizza, but I cannot understand how people actually prefer the low quality fast food garbage.

I guess it's just conditioning.

TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    personally I wouldn't consider sausage clean unless you are making your own.

But regardless this is how I eat as well and honestly I feel 150X better then I did eating crap and for me that's reason enough to keep eating healthy.

However once I reach my initial goal weight I am planning an all out binge day and am gonna eat every crappy food I have been craving and get it out of my system before I try to drop another 5lbs. I will prob. get so sick from it that I won't want it again for a long long time anyway lol
    Last edited by TinaBee; 09-20-2008 at 04:50 AM.

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TinaBee View Post
    However once I reach my initial goal weight I am planning an all out binge day and am gonna eat every crappy food I have been craving and get it out of my system before I try to drop another 5lbs. I will prob. get so sick from it that I won't want it again for a long long time anyway lol
    After basically eating clean for quite a while, I remember vividly the last fast food burger I had. Spring 2003, Wendy's. Made me feel sick for several hours and didn't even taste good. That was the end for me. Only things I've had from those types of places since are 3-4 salads in the last few years (as we have been traveling with kids and need to stop somewhere 'quick'), supplemented with packet/tinned fish or chicken.

I had one pre-made store (not fast food) burger recently, that was actually quite decent and I enjoyed it. But the 'burger' itself isn't really a 'cheat'. I mean it's just protein + fat, some carbs, depending on how much bun/bread you eat. These weren't even very fatty. Personally 1/2 bun is all I can eat in one go - not a bread fan. Not difficult to fit into my daily macros as one of my 5-7 meals.

It's the sauces and **** on/in the FF burgers that makes them more difficult to fit into daily calories and macros and less than healthy.
    Last edited by Jules Verne; 09-20-2008 at 05:09 AM.

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TinaBee View Post
    personally I wouldn't consider sausage clean unless you are making your own.

But regardless this is how I eat as well and honestly I feel 150X better then I did eating crap and for me that's reason enough to keep eating healthy.

you just contradicted yourself?
    ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.

bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bmx2962 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I completely agree with you. I am happy eating clean foods. In my opinion they taste better, and I feel better about myself when I eat something healthy over junk food.

My friends and family tell me that I am not happy because I don't cheat or indulge in dessert and crap, and it really pisses me off. Why don't they get that I am happy with cottage cheese and Natty PB for dessert. I don't need to cheat or indulge. It's so stupid.

And I'm sure I'll be forced to eat cake tonight since it's my birthday so that I can make my family happy. Which is really pathetic, because since its my birthday shouldn't we eat what I want?
    Currently Bulking

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree. I just do not understand the whole scheduled "cheat" (the term itself I just hate & prefer "reward meal"). By "cheat" I am going by what seems to be BB SOP = an intentional choice of something that is just not a good choice nutritionally. To intentionally eat something that you know is just not healthy for you...I don't get it.

To me, its all WANT & NEED:

- Do you WANT that cheesesteak & fries?
    - Do you NEED that cheesesteak & fries?

When I do "rewards" its either more of what I might normally eat, or more likely a much higher quality of healthy food, in my case seafood. Lobster, fresh scallops, clams, picked crab meat, etc. are all really healthy options when prepared right & not drowned in butter, sauces, etc. The occasional fresh fruit sorbet or FF frozen yogurt isn't bad either.

Greg Plitt explained it this way & it really makes sense. In one hand you have 1000s of hours of hard work, dedication to diet & nutrition, sweat, effort, focus, getting up early, pushing your body to its limits to achieve a physique that very few have because of what it takes to earn it.

In the other hand you have a big slice of triple layer chocolate cake.

You can pick one hand.

Its an easy choice if you think of it that way.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Me to I love eating healthy, but I don't mind dirty food. Cheats for me are more of a social thing rather then actual cheating. Once a week me and my buds will go out, have a few drinks and some pizza and honestly when we are somewhere the last thing I want to do is pull out my chicken breast a whole bread. Plus If I want something I just get it, if I feel like having ice cream well I will have ice cream and not worry about it, I am not into the whole restraint philosophy.

Never the less on October 15th which is my Bday I will have the most epic cheat day. It will be fully documented on these boards

Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deaded View Post
    and this is why you do better than 98% of the people at your gym.
    O yea? I never know eating mangos and oats will make me better in the gym.

BTW. I eat dirty every day and my workouts have never been better.
    I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do this I keep on doing. (Romans 7:15,17-19)

*90 hour workweek crew*

Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Own3r View Post
    Me to I love eating healthy, but I don't mind dirty food. Cheats for me are more of a social thing rather then actual cheating. Once a week me and my buds will go out, have a few drinks and some pizza and honestly when we are somewhere the last thing I want to do is pull out my chicken breast a whole bread. Plus If I want something I just get it, if I feel like having ice cream well I will have ice cream and not worry about it, I am not into the whole restraint philosophy.

Never the less on October 15th which is my Bday I will have the most epic cheat day. It will be fully documented on these boards
    Thats exactly what I do usually. Ones a week, go for drinks and late night eating. Its usually just ones a week thing, and if its twice a week like last weekend; well then its twich a week. I do try a little bit to stay on top of my macros really hard for that and save a little for the late night eating.
    Last edited by Parsia; 09-20-2008 at 08:28 AM.

Registered User KlimTheSmartCow's Avatar
    KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stathis723 View Post
    For me its a cheat in calories... i mean i eat a high ammount of calories from healthy foods.. aka moms one xD
    this is exactly why i cheat too. In fact, 98% of the time, i cheat with healthy foods, but its the calories that matter.

Im very endo, I used to weigh around 240, and I know i can still eat a caloric excess without even noticing for days on end, so what i tend to do is watch cals every day but one.

Its not very strict, since I have no set "cheat day", but its really when ever is convenient ie. when my family goes out to eat once a week, that tends to be the cheat day.

But i geuss what im saying is if you tend to be endo, just making sure that all of the food you eat is healthy isnt enough, you do have to watch calories, so thats where I cheat.
    Also, a cheat day for me isnt what I would call binging, on average its only an extra 500 cals, because one of my meals was 1000 cals instead of 500.

F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you guys are great i thought i was wierd for using the phrase "being forced to" when talking about eating cake on my birthday or going out ot a restaraunt with my parents.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no "clean".

There is no "dirty".

But if there was, sausage wouldn't be clean...
    No sir, I don't like it.